I don't understand those who truly believe in the Mantra "fuck the police" or chant endless simple phrases such as...

I don't understand those who truly believe in the Mantra "fuck the police" or chant endless simple phrases such as "pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon" and so on and so forth. I personally haven't had any bad run-ins with the police in my entire life I'm 22 at this point in my life. I have been pulled over twice one time being let off with a warning the second time given a ticket because my scooter registration was out of date. There was one time in particular that I was riding my bike late at night and I was stopped by police as I was passing a small apartment complex they pulled right in front of me so I slow down, the Apparently stopped me because I resembled someone who had been in the area stealing bicycles, white guy white hoodie, jeans, and a blue bike, I matched a slight description as to what they were looking for and I mentioned to them I was just going to work out because I just do that at night before I go to bed. I got profile I followed their procedures I acted accordingly and I didn't get uppity or even remotely belligerent with the cops, or any of the times I have encountered cops at anytime. Case in point I don't see the point in getting a grow with cops just be calm cool and collected and things will go just fine. Has anyone had any similar experiences?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XqS2g5WlMgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>These "people"

Fuck those pigs. "Drrrrr I have a GED and the government gave me a gun. Drrrrr ive got a small dick so my gun makes me feel strong. Drrrrrr im gonna let chicks go without a ticket so I can feel in control of this meaningless fucking pathetic life."

I hope a bunch of cops die today. Faggots to 100th degree. All need to be fucking taken care of slow and painful.

I mean everybody I've seen all colors of people say this type of shit and I don't understand it, there are good and bad people in the world and yes some people abuse their power but for the most part it seems like very minute cases of people in the police force being just complete dick heads because I have encountered 0 of them.

Ha ha ha ha faggot you ride a scooter. Scooeter are like fat chicks... fun to ride until ur friends find out. Youre a faggot and youre whole comment makes a lot
More sense. Calls his scooter his "bike" ha ha ha ha. Are u training to be a cop, fag?

Why such resentment? Is it just a general feeling towards the police? is it because of a past issue or trauma? It seems like you're just saying it just to say it without any real wait behind. It seems as though as you're trying to sound "edgy".

OP you'r a delusional retard. The main complaint about police brutality is that it's mostly against minorities. You're white. Are you really this fucken stupid?

Back way when I had a scooter for a short time and I also had a bicycle two separate things please learn to read, and no I'm not trying to be a cop I have better things to do than try to enforce the law and have idiots not listen to me.

Well maybe they should just stop breaking the law? If that can happen that would be great, in fact the best news if people acted rationally to rational situations, maybe the minority groups should stop feeling like victims or try to get sympathy points and blame other for their downfalls in life.

>I've been pulled over 8 times.
>always for speeding.
>I'm Mexican but not dark skinned.
>I have my chl/ltc and always have a gun on me.
>always talk to them about their carry pistol or mine.
>explain I wasn't paying attention to the posted limit, only been give 2 tickets EVER.
normally me and the cop just have a convo and go or separate ways.

I am in agreement with you. I have done some stupid shit in my life and as a result have been put in cuffs a few times. On every occasion I was respectful, told the cops that I understand they are just doing their jobs, and I am still alive.
tl; dr I'm not a nigger.

It is probably impossible to stop breaking the law. Go to your county courthouse and go to the library there. The United States Code is printed on 8x11 thin paper and occupies about 4 feet of shelf space. Congress changes this constantly. Most of the Administrative Code is also in the form of laws, and will cover about 8 feet. Don't forget the IRS Tax Code. several feet more.

Then take a look at legal and administrative codes for your state, mine occupies about 12 feet.

then take a look at your county codes and municipal codes if you live in a city.

There are thousands of laws regulating your behaviour, and it is impossible to avoid breaking them on a daily basis. this includes cops, prosecutors, and judges.

No edge. Pure hate. Fuck the cops. Theyre worthless pieces of shit. They cant think for themselves and theyre hugely underqualified in education. Giving a bunch of idiots with GEDS fucking guns. Cops suck dick.

Scooter bitch.

City employees deciding to give people the death penalty for acting suspicious is giving the state too much power. Government should be limited and in cases where police are necessary, they should be paid well but also well qualified.

Scooter cunt.

I usually have a brief conversation with them as well along with them doing their regular procedure of IDs asking questions and all. For me it always ends peacefully pretty much casual more so.
This user gets it.

ITT: White people that would love to suck on a cop dick.

That's very true and a lot of if not all places that have government entity and the laws there in can stretch on in terms of Behavioral punishments, but thus far throughout my life I have kept myself patient and put together when interacting with cops or people of authority, I have seen zero point in quarrelling with them whatsoever.

>cops suck dick
now I get it, they suck dick but always forget to suck yours and since you're a giant faggot this upsets you.

ITT: White people being white and thinking freedom is following laws.

No I agree that there should be longer instances on training, background checks and psychological background checks on people becoming cops especially extended training in terms of handling situations better without having to resort to a gun, the more peaceful for resolution the better.

Thanks?

Agreed.

Sure?

You have never been pulled over by a racist cop. You can literally be pulled over for having something hanging from your rear view mirror ( small roserary) and they threaten you with searching your car. And if you say no, you have to wait for however long till they bring a drug dog, and once the drug dog is there, they will fake it that the dog smelled something, and guess what? They destory your shit. Leave your shit on the side of road, and belittle you the entire time. You have never been in the situations that the complains are about, so you have no idea what.

>Rides a scooter
>White
>Has no understanding of what policemen do.

well to add Rio my point, I have too hand them my chl/ltc when they ask for drivers license this starts the gun convo and a minute later they overlook why they pulled me over and just tell me to slow down.

Exactly.

Yeah those darn cops never wanting to give that good old reach-around, I agree this ant on who clearly has a sexual frustration when cops don't touch them the right way when they're frisking him.

Yeah I have no idea because guess what? No cops I have encountered our quote on quote racist cops, in fact all them are very pretty straightforward and have a brief chat and then be on your way. Not saying racist people don't exist and I'm also not saying people who have the position of being a police officer don't abuse that power I have not encountered this in my lifetime so I'm not just missing it for anyone else who has had this happen to them but they shouldn't resort to violence they should protest that shit in a civil manner.

I'll say it again this was years ago when I did write a scooter do you think I wanted to? No. It was cheap as hell to get and I didn't have to put much gas and didn't need to travel much.

That's all well and good that that happened to you man you handed over your proper papers y'all shot the s*** when it came to guns and you listen to him he listen to you and you went on your way.

If your claim is that I don't understand what police are doing why don't you and for me at least from your perspective or from what you know what police are doing I'd rather be informed or at least let in on information then just be ridiculed it's better than to be constructive than destructive.

So because it doesn't happen to you, it must not exist. Right? You have never been to space, so nasa must not exist, right? You never been laid before, so, pussies must not be real, right? Your logic is bad. And nobody said rioting and violence is the answer. For sure as hell civil protest arent the answer when the longer you protest, the more laws they pass to make it illegal. "No tents overnight, only protesting allowed between this the hours of ". Bullshit like that. You're naive, and that's part of the problem. When the majority of people are naive nothing will ever get done

>ITT: Niggers being niggers and thinking they can steal, rape and murder without any repercussions

First off did you read my post I said because it didn't happen to me and or I didn't experience it doesn't mean anyone else hasn't experienced something like this please learn to read it is very frustrating when people can't read. Element I don't have extensive knowledge in terms of civilly protesting and particular laws pertaining to having certain paperwork having certain hours that ocated to it you can't do this you can't do that excetera none the less I don't see it as an acceptable thing to take violence of one cop and not only blame all cops for it but to resort to violence when stuff from a cop happens when us collectively get together be peaceful what's wrong with I don't see it as an acceptable thing to take violence of one cop and not only blame all cops for it but to resort to violence when stuff from a cop happens when us collectively get together be peaceful what's wrong with that? I'm not trying to promote some sort of hippie mantra but I see it as such a simple thing to do yet people rely on their basic emotional instincts of just lashing out and being overly emotional about it and wanting violence.

Too far but they do make up a highly proportion rate of people who commit felony and federal crimes.

Are you fucking retarded?

That's because most people breaking laws and putting police on edge are minorities

Please state why

Complaing about somebody else not reading your shit, when you didnt read theres and make the same fucken comment. You fucken stupid piece of shit. Nobody on this thread is saying violence is the answer. And the ones that do, are the extreme minority, and, stupid

Not saying anyone in this thread and particular is saying violence is the answer I'm saying there's people outside of this conversation that believe this that inherently believe that fuck the police means giving anything possible to not cooperate, be belligerent cunts, and I'll be in extreme minority there's enough of them to where I see this fairly regularly. I'm glad we both can agree that this is stupid, extremely stupid for that matter

So let's just pull over any nigger we see just incase, right? You're a fucken stupid piece if shit and you never made a woman actually like you before, have you?

Why can't you refrain from personal attacks why can't you keep it civil? I'm not the an on your responding to bute Christ on a cracker dude, you're the one who sang or potentially suggesting we pull over minorities and shoot them just in case right? I'm not sure if you understand where you are right now.

>739083114
>So let's just pull over any nigger we see just incase, right?
Unless you can prove literally every nigger who owns a car gets pulled over, you're just talking out of your ass
>You're a fucken stupid piece if shit and you never made a woman actually like you before, have you?
That is some next level projection you're doing, is that why you're so mad? Because women don't like you?
I'm not even going to bother debating with you since you're a child who resorts to personal attacks instead of having an actual discussion

I'm not sure you know how to type well enough to reply. Wtf did you say

meant for >inb4 "newfag"

Its niggers youtu.be/XqS2g5WlMgM

>On this this thread
>On
Nigger

>Nigger nigger nigger my nigger my nigga nigger nigga. Nigger nigger nigger. Coon. Porch monkey. Darkie. Baboon Butt Lips. Jigaboo. Spook.

Now. Just for good measure:
>Spic. Chink. Kike. Cracker. Honky. Wetback. Wop. Mic. Slant. Etc. Etc.