Kat.

dog

Quinn

Cancer faggit

Lol Nice singles retard

Nigger

if quads new name is "kot"

atilla

TRIPS! Quinn it is! You losers need to learn how to GET.

Pussy

faggot

deepwaterjew

pygmynegroman

dirtylittlecunt

schweinehund

brennendiejuden

coon, the bad kind

littledirtyniggerwithacherryontopbutitsactuallyananuswithapuckereduplittlepenis

All depends on her diet man. If she eats a lot of mean, it doesnt taste all that great.
Is she is a vegetarian, it taste way better. Been with 4 different veggie bitches. Those were the best tasting pussies I have ever had.

your own name

Dog

smoke

hitler

krusty the clown

Isn't the internet great. It allows shitheads like yourself to say shit that would, in real life get your head cracked open.
Hopefully you'll suffer the same fate fucking cunt.
Please turn to the loaded gun in your drawer, put it in your mouth, and pull the trigger, blowing your brains out. You'll be doing the whole world a favor. Shitbag.
I would love to smash your face in until it no longer resembled anything human, faggot.
Die painfully okay? Preferably by getting crushed to death in a garbage compactor, by getting your face cut to ribbons with a pocketknife, your head cracked open with a baseball bat, your stomach sliced open and your entrails spilled out, and your eyeballs ripped out of their sockets. Fucking bitch
I would love to kick you hard in the face, breaking it. Then I'd cut your stomach open with a chainsaw, exposing your intestines. Then I'd cut your windpipe in two with a box cutter. Hopefully you'll get what's coming to you.
Fucking bitch I really hope that you get curb-stomped. It'd be hilarious to see you begging for help, and then someone stomps on the back of your head, leaving you to die in horrible, agonizing pain. Faggot
Shut the fuck up faggot, before you get your face bashed in and cut to ribbons, and your throat slit. You're dead if I ever meet you in real life, fucker. I'll fucking kill you.
I would love to fucking send your fucking useless ass to the hospital in intensive care, fighting for your worthless life.
I wish you a truly painful, bloody, gory, and agonizing death, cunt.

i was gonna say, smoke meowt

petah griffin

I'm 15 and I'm an American NatSoc dont call me a nazi beacuse that was a term coined by the A**ies, America makes me sick, I wish I could live in Germany, when I'm 18 I'm moving to Germany, because I love the fatherland, while I can't speak anything but binary German phrases I loove the fatherland, so I'll live in Germany yay. Hitler was better than stalin you fucking cuck, he killed so many millions less lol you retard can you even math? Dont tell me I cant be NATSOC because I'm American I'm pure aryan, look at my dirty blonde hair and green eyes, It still counts and I'm 1/10th German so haha nice one you retard..
You're just another self hating white person, I will defend the white race just look at my muscles, I was born in the wrong country and the wrong generation.

reroll, god

God of War

Karasik

are you a boy or a girl

dog

Bryan fury

OP

nui

poop man

dirty little diseased faggot

Little Nigger Faggot or LNF for short

DUBS

Cant argue with those numbers

ye , as if OP will actually care about what happens in this thread, that cat probably has a name already,, who would call it poop man

Miss meow

DUBS

thats two for poop man

Faggot

Snuffly

Queer

Fuckface

Ugly-ass

Hmmm, well whataya know...

Elliott

Leeroy

Dubs names my cat

PussyDestroyer420

OP here, THE CAT NAME IS POOP MAN

OP here
>ye , as if OP will actually care about what happens in this thread, that cat probably has a name already,, who would call it poop man

I can't argue with the dubs, this will be the Poop Man's second name

Shia LeMeow