Ask an ex-security guard anything

Ask an ex-security guard anything.
I will post pictures of my warhammer stuff along with my posts.

did anything interesting happen?

>Security guard
>Ex....

KEK

Whats the matter, couldn't get hired on a real force?

you lot can thank me later

I worked for 3 security companies. The last company I worked for has the most interesting stories.
I worked at the bus transit stations for about a year and had a few crazy and fucked up shit happen. One day I saw some guy getting his head kicked in. Blood pouring from his head

No. I never wanted to join the police force. Security was the only job I could get out of high school.

How did you go from "security guard" to "ex-security guard?"

by getting fired duhh

Did you enjoy working security? I am looking for a job as bar security aka Bouncer

The first company I worked for I had an encounter with a guy high on some drug, later found out it was meth. Guy was fucking crazy.

What i wanted to know was how you got fired

ALL HAIL SATAN TRIPS

No I quit. I got a better job.

Fuck bosses wife = Getting fired

obviously a cop fag, try the real military some time.

Some days yes I enjoyed it and some days not so much. You meet a lot of interesting people.

US Army fag here

I bet, were you at a bar or what?

>nids player

Confirmed faggot.

>All glory to Fenris.

No I never worked at a bar but I did work mostly construction sites at my first two security jobs.

intruiging dubs and stories

I play necrons. My wife plays tyranids.

There was one day I got punched and a bus driver got stabbed.

How difficult is the pre test assfab or whatever it is?

asvab. If you don't know what it's called it's probably going to be very hard for you.

>score 95+ and they never stop calling

Nailed it with a 98. Military intelligence never stopped calling..all three branches.

There was one day that I was patrolling a multi story parking garage to find 2 guy plowing each other. Hard. Couldn't help but chuckle a bit.

Did you ever fuck on duty/in uniform?

I was being a smartass about the name, but the difficulty was an actual question, most importantly the math part of it, I'm 30, so I've been out of school for some time now

No… regrettably

Damn. Guys having sex on duty is hot

There was a few nights around 2-3am at this one school I had to patrol ,because the fire alarms were being replaced or something, some creepy ass shit happened. I would walk around the building to hear children laughing, like 7-10 years old. Freaked me right the fuck out.