Your white daughter brings home her black boyfriend for the first time

>Your white daughter brings home her black boyfriend for the first time

How do you react?

I would say this to both you and her bf (this would never happen anyway)
FUCK OFF YOU STUPID NIGGER

lol "conditioning"

only way it could affect you is if youre a racist to begin with. especially with the fact that you know 99% of these threads are trolling. The beautiful part about it is they are triggering nerds like you with bare minimum effort. You have so much hate and fear in your head already that you do all the work of trolling yourself, yourself.

Pat him on the back, shake his hand and say "welcome to the family".

See how long that lasts.

Right ? After all we know niggers do not go on Sup Forums.

you lot can thank me later

faggot, they condition you, they want you to feel that this shit is alright, go take a walk in about 50 years, there will only be a few white faces left..

Cuck

I'd introduce Tyrone to my best mate, he's called overmont

it's the reasonable thing to do tho

it is alright. and how do you knock mudslimes for not giving women rights but you can't respect that some white women choose non-white men.. hopefully your white face will be gone long before those 50 years pass

trolling never works unless the victim cooperates

>some white women choose non-white men

That is not even the problem. Dumb nigger.

Yay! I must have had sex at least once!

Oy vey! Shalom!

sure. but with these threads no need to write 4 paragraphs about how your name is john and you hate every single one on this site, etc.

just post a picture of a happy interracial couple and watch sad, desperate losers freak the fuck out like their life is over.

if you wanna see more white babies make yourself presentable and desirable and go make some instead of being a whiny little pussy that's scared to go outside.. how do you think white birth rates declined? selfish overgrown manbabies like the ones triggered by this thread go through their adult years acting like needy children so they dont have a desire to procreate and take care of their own. thats why they have 0-1 babies instead of 2-10

If it was such a handsome guy like in pic, I would be glad.
If it was a generic American nigger I would resent that and make my point pretty clear.
I do not tolerate brainless music, pointless art style and that unpleasantly way of speaking.

Skin color is not a problem but being a nigger is.

>handsome guy like in pic, I would be glad

Cuck

is he black or nigger?
black guy who gives a shit. if its a nigger i just arrest him, plant some extra evidence on top of the shit he already has and send him away for life

>Skin color is not a problem
>but being a nigger is

Pick one

You mean like the "a father allowing his daugther getting fucked by a men she has chosen instead of fucking her himself"-cuck way?

Fine, I am a cuck then.

That's what you'll say when you're licking his cum out from your daughter's pussy.

Fucking divide and conquer shill.

then why are half the threads on Sup Forums and Sup Forums talking about fixing white women to stop them from dating men who are not white?

Well...there would be TWO dead people, and one of them is not me.

No, more like "a father allowing his daugther being fucked by a sub-human and ending up a single mom with a nigger baby by the age of 19".

That kind of cuck. A cuck of bad parenting.

>WTF ??
Watches at $ 0?

I know black people from America, from France and from Africa.

I met them at collage, at work and as parents at the kindergarden of my daughter.

I think, it is a pretty good way to say it exactly as I did.

There would be TWO dead people, and one of the is not me.

Both of them are? i DON'T GET IT, HOW COULD YOU BE TWO DEAD PEOPLE?

No. Most of them are about influx of propaganda depicting race mixing, and we are not talking about BBC meme.

No.

>Nigger
>Human

Those are mutually exclusive. Go cucking somewhere else.

no more college, no more car payments, no more wasted money and now wife and i can take vacations not having to waste money on a coal burner. ez pz.

>Your white daughter brings home her black boyfriend for the first time
she's had brown in and out of her her whole life. go ahead its natural

She wouldn't date a black guy.