youtube.com/watch?v=KHrXtzYC0Jc
letterboxd.com/film/horace-and-pete/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LITTLE

Because it's over

Because it's theater, not Television & Film

>make internet show
>hire pretty good actors for it
>out of some pretentious misplaced artistic integrity, dont promote the show at all
>start hemorrhaging money
>all the news about your show is about how literally no one iis watching it
>start trying to promote the show anyway now because desperate
>go millions into debt
>after all this bullshit, the show isnt even that good
>its a decent enough show weighed down by the hype and gossip around it
>everyone forgets about it in a month

poor Louie. This entire endevour was a complete trainwreck and you can tell from the interviews he did he really cared about this and tried his hardest.

Because Louis Cuck King didn't advertise it.

>mfw I pirated it

Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride to cuckold and the white man's ending!!

BBC!
[echoing] BBC!

BBC!
[echoing] BBC!

BBC!!
[echoing] BBC!!

Fooooorth black bulls!

louis fucks a black man in the show

I really liked this show, shame it didn't get much recognition.

Literally this.

youtube.com/watch?v=KHrXtzYC0Jc

if you actually listened to his interviews you'd know it's actually profitable as of last month and this was his plan from the beginning (to start promoting ONLY after the finale airs).

>tfw your bull's BBC is only 7 inches
>tfw your bull is part white
>tfw your bull insists on using a condom
>tfw your wife's son looks more white than black
It's hard being a cuck sometimes

>comments disabled

The interesting thing is that alt-right culture has blinded a huge amount of people from enjoying one of the greatest shows ever created.

>Something I don't like
>I'll just call it "alt-right"

Cuck.

I think anyone can enjoy this show though. The characters are relatable for every American

>Hot pan on a wooden table

What the fuck, man?

>alt-right

Why was she such a cunt?

Would you say that HE TRIED SO HARD

did anyone fap to episode 3

that's pretty JUST m8

And got so far but in the end it doesn't even matter

Ha. I like that song man

This show was good. Louis is in it for the art. You can tell he loves it. Money is secondary that's why he isn't shocked that half of the downloads are illegal. He's a genius. Genius people don't always lace their pockets. The art is more important,

>art
I haven't seen the show but the only clips I've seen are of Louis talking to people in a bar.

Yeah people talking in bars isn't art. People playing music at the bar isn't art. People discussing life isn't art. You're like the shallow end of a swimming pool dude

I thought I watched the show but I didn't remember this scene. I looked up what ep it was and it turns out I somehow missed episode 7. Am I retarted?

I guess people talking about stuff is 2deep5me, Louis.

Literally never heard of the show. Louie is good though.

Best TV I have watched in years.

>>its a decent enough show weighed down by the hype and gossip around it

it's not, it's preachy and unfunny. Louis needs to stop having fame get to his head because now he thinks people actually care what his opinions are

This post you're reading here is art

now fucking pay me

>Horace and Pete is an American web series created, written, and directed by Louis C.K., who describes it as a tragedy rather than a comedy.[1] Dealing with the themes of nostalgia, time, politics and grief

World Peace does it better

>read AV club reviews
>they act like she was right all the time and did nothing wrong

This particular piece is entitled "Stupidity", it was created by A. Faggot.

cut me that check faggot, my time is precious as I'm an "artist"

World Peace does exactly what is described in that wiki intro but it's execution is far superior. Horace and Pete fucking sucks and is a more of a soap box for Louis. It's artistic and technical value is nil.

It's mediocre and came out months ago?

You had to read wikipedia to find out what it even was. Also you're comparing a drama series to a 10 minute long sketch comedy, which is retarded.

how is it compared to Louie?
also was Lucky Louie any good?

*critically acclaimed

>you had to read the wiki arcticle to find out what it was about

I certainly had to read it to tell what in the fuck I was supposed to be getting out of the show because it wasn't certainly wasn't funny and it certainly wasn't deep and the production values are trash.

I'm sorry that Horace and Pete completely fucking fails to do anything it set out to achieve including earning a profit and that a couple of guys with absolutely no experience in television have made a show that effortlessly shifts between tragic commentary on modern life and humor that runs the gamut from slapstick to sardonic.

>rotten tomatoes only counts when I want it to

Yep, World Peace has deep social commentary. Like when Based Sam referenced the moonman meme on Sup Forums.

t. alt-right cuck

>Rating: 8.9/10 - 5,503 votes

even the god damn imdb plebs have better taste than Sup Forums, embarrassing

Yeah I'm sorry it's not as deep as "well maybe like conservatives and liberals just need to listen to each other more"

wow what a fucking genius thought and to stretch out that singular thought into 5 minute dialogue between characters? Amazing.

voted the 8th best film on letterboxd right now
letterboxd.com/film/horace-and-pete/

If you liked the last couple of seasons of Louie you'll probably like it. Lucky Louie is just kind of a generic sitcom with a laugh track. It's only like 10 episodes long, been years since I watched it but I remember it having some funny moments.

>37 user ratings

no wonder, 37 of Louis most diehard dicksuckers (you'd pretty much have to be to hear of this shit show) went onto the imdb page and gave it spammed 5 star reviews

He put the number of votes in his comment and you still managed to fuck it up.

thanks

The dialogue is objectively horrible because Louis can't write for shit. Every character sounds the same.

I haven't seen it, but I have watched a 2 minute long clip on youtube of his standup and from that alone I've deemed him a SJW because he doesn't think all blacks should hang. Anyone who disagrees with me politically is the enemy and someone who could help influence a voter to vote for a candidate I don't like. I'm here as part of my autistic alt-right quest to convert everyone to my way of thinking. Cuck!

WHITE PEOPLE..

>crowd boos and hisses

Are LAME! Am I right, folks?

>crowds applauds with laughter and tears in their eyes, some whistle and holler

BIG

>I don't know what "spammed" means

fucking retard

nice

reddit spacing

The bits of comedy and modern politics seem horribly asynchronous with the dramatic bits.

Alan Alda's cool in it, though.

it gets good ratings because Louis is a critical darling now, he can do no wrong.

It's not a good show though. The best thing that can be said about it is Louie does try to be even keeled and portray his characters as human instead of canvases to paint stereotypes that he hates on it. I can't praise it for anything else. It's boring, it's self-indulgent, every character is just so obviously a mouthpiece for Louis CK and it makes it almost unbearable to get through the episodes because of that, the acting is also garbage but I didn't have high expectations regarding that considering he hired a bunch of comedians.

>this is what Sup Forums actually believes

>knowing how they format their posts on reddit

you have to go back

>continuing to space that way

>continuing to admit you browse reddit

kys anytime now

>It's another MDEfag shills his show in an unrelated thread episode
Getting tired of those desu.

Remember to watch Adult Swim at 12:15 tonight, I do it for free!

>bill
>jewish

>it's a louisfag gets btf and continues to respond to posts he's already responded to as if he was a different poster episode

its an established meme newfag redditor

>established meme

it's was weakly forced for like a month about 4 months ago. You should have tried to force it harder faggot

his moms a jew

And he's an outspoken atheist.

hurr durr gettin mad about memes. im just telling you whats up homie.

I gave it a try and I didn't care for it. I was particularly annoyed that he attempted to do a "fair and balanced honest conversation between a liberal and a conservative" bit but he still biased it to make the conservative look like a strawmanned intolerant jerk. I'm pretty middle of the road myself but that sure didn't represent any conservatives I know.

i know. so? hes technically jewish is all

>literally Trump is racist and mean just like my old uncle the show

i'm telling you you should have forced your failed meme harder because it's not established probably because it's a stupid meme that can easily be turned around on the person who posts it. You can only know how a redditor formats their post if you go there in the first place, right?

he was also an outspoken zionist for the longest time

You think religion is transferred through blood? Are you retarded?

Kurt was a dickhead but Nick's character was a reasonable conservative.

>still mad
why? honestly? what are you triggered about? oversensitive because you got called a redditor?

>redditspacer makes another retarded post

according to jews it does, on the moms side, since they consider it a component of their ethnic identity. are you 9?

i hate Sup Forums, youre just a fucking retard who can only think in memes

I liked the theatre style a lot, and the finale was pure kino, but the barroom conversations which make up the bulk of the show were hit and miss, mostly miss.

>he still thinks this image describes Sup Forums
Pretty sad, maybe you should try actually visiting sometime. You're missing a lot.

cuck

Why not just say "smdh" you turbo redditor

the irony

smdhtbqhwyfam

:^)

Based redditor

i went to Sup Forums once but i had a different opinion so they asked me to live so they could continue having their circlejerk.

Horace, watch out!

jesus christ look at that spacing, its like youre just throwing your homosexuality in our faces