Tell me about ukraine why is it such shit?

Tell me about ukraine why is it such shit?

They try to ban everything Russian, even though that means destroying their own markets.

t. vlad ivanov ivanovich

SAUCE

no

why? :-(

i just wanted another bump

rebecca more and mia malkova

thank you x

they have missed saving call from Bogdanoffs

bump

Ukrainian GDP per capita is lower than this region's.

communism, war, population decline, brain drain etc.

And?

Ukraine is literally worse than Africa

Dunno, but I like their flag.

>mia malkova

Cultural fucking appropriation right there. How dare she take a Czech name without being Czech?

Their corruption levels are currently worse than in Russia. That says A LOT. Also their government presents the worst example of hypocrisy ever known to mankind.

1. Only sea access is to the Black sea so only connected to outside world through land (this applies to Russia as well)
2. Communism, holodomor, homo sovieticus and all that comes with it.
3. Some natural resources but they are right next to the biggest exporter of those in the region.
4. They are the furthest from the West which was a real downer when communism fell and all the companies had to re-orient themselves to the West.
5. Incredibly fertile soil. Too bad half the countries in Europe have that.
6. Can't decide if they want to go West or East.
7. Corruption, extoirtion and hardly any respect for the rule of the law. You can't have succesful society and companies with these around. Well, you can have succesful companies but they'll be inefficient molochs exploiting the cheap workforce.

Ukraine has a higher gdp per capita than most african countries though (yellow ones)

what are they doing? working out?

Its not. You know why, vatnik on proxy?
Two reasons:
Ukrainians work HARD (2mil of them in Pol)
Their women are sexually attractive.
- 2 things that makes them non-niggers.

whats so czech about it? i had a classmate with a surname Malkov
t.non-czech, so shut the fuck up

So early, and alreadyvon your kness, sucking your masters dick.
You like it, don't you, Putin's bitch....
>people trying to fight off russian invasion
>hippocrits
Sigh... those russians, man....

-kov is not Czechish, czechbro :-)

even Gregorz knows

>Malkov
>-kov

Except the name it's derived from is not Malkov, it's Málek.

im saying, that it could be russian female name as well, honzicku:
Malkov - Maлкoв
Malkova - Maлкoвa

Still a cultural appropriation, you dip

no, it is not. it's like saying Morozov is the same as Mrazek, or some shit like that. It's just slavs being unimaginative, that's all.

>honzicku:
what does it mean? Google givesvme name of japanese island. :-)

Honzičku - Honza - Jan

It's a diminuitive of Jan.

It's cultural appropriation of Russian name then

Africa as a collective has a higher GDP per capita

Yeah they work hard sucking my BBC LMAO

Thanks pepicek-bros.
>learned something new from Sup Forums

Oh yes, my redpilled polandbab, of course, they are fighting so hard, while turning their """"free"""" country into authoritarian shithole that can even surpass Russia in every of the worst aspects ever. They are now getting what they deserved, the majority of population is braindead just like in Russia and now, for sure, they will know why """electing""" a businessman with good actor skills and the magnificent tactics of leeching off euros and STILL not getting anything good for his citizens, is a bad idea. Also, my fellow butthurtbeltian, you do understand that you can't just blame all your problems on le ebil boogeyman, right? Right?

We will get it fixed-no Ukraine=no problem.

Ok, fix your country this way next

ah

some just have to blame communism

Because it fucked up everything.

>MUH RUSSIAN INVASION
>ukrainians hate each other when ukrainian government sell weapons to organizations like "DPR"
Cлaвa Укpaiнe

Nope

Ukraine was so rich before that, all that industry they had.

Why do Russians hate Xoxols so much?

I'm not saying it was. But communism makes shit worse. It fucks up the way people think and creates homo sovieticus who expects the state to take care of him.

They are Russians who don't want to be Russians. This is very rude to Russians since it implies being Russian is something you shouldn't want to be.

jews

I have more respect for afrikan niggers than ukies

what a scum of a "people"

Because they invaded our infospace in 2013 and constantly poison it since then with their saltage.

>Muh they are against us
Holy shit, you do realize that entire eastern europe is scared because of you, don't you? We have hot even a joke here.
>Who does Russia share border with?
>With who they want to.

>state to take care of him
what else should state do ?

full of slavs

Protect its citizens. Uphold the law. The rest people can do on their own and should do on their own lest they become a bunch of dependant pawns.

*from outside threats

false
if state will not doing this not citizens but corporations(commonly foreign ones) will do that but for bigger money and with less responsibility

>muh ebil corporations

There is one thing you can do when the corporation is not doing what you want from it. Don't buy from it. Even if they have a monopoly (which 99% of time is because of GOVERNMENT regulation and barriers for entry) you can atleast avoid paying for the bad service.

The state on the other hand not only forces you to use a service with set level of quality, they also force you to pay for it.

>muh ebil state
from a country with no independent positions and relevant corporations

I dob't care about Eastern Europe desu

Škoda's pretty relevant desu.

its not czech anymore

what was she smoking?

If owner is not czech it does't mean it's not czech

>if trump is a russian tool doesn't mean he's not an american president
exactly

>your country is your opinions

As expected from a Russian

you can compare you country with usa my friend and feel advantage they have compare to europoors

I kek'd a bit. Damn, all you care is the relevancy of your state and not the wellbeing of its citizens, ie. you and people like you. Then you grumble that Russia is a shithole. How can it be otherwise, if you are willing to take your last piece of bread away from your mouth to make muh Russia more powerful? You don't respect yourselves and when you don't, you're not respected by your authorities neither.

I can shere you a secret (you won't understand it anyway): the power of the state is directly dependant on the work its citizens are willing to do - and they do the work only if they can obtain some private and safe benefits from their effort.

you're retard with butthurt and projectionst

>advantage

Gained through free trade, my totalitarian friend :^)

hmmm

It is not a real country.

>ukraine?
>more like 'you crane'

HOLY FUCK LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU CRAY, BRO

>"The Russians did it! They couldn't stand how Ukraine was moving towards West. My grandpa said once: The ultimate goal of the West is to turn Ukraine into a living paradise so all post soviet countries and Russian pigs could see how the ways western way of life is better. They will make us into a shopfron of the democracy and freedom! Did you know that we was the first people to ingabit the european continent. You'll just wait and see the whloe wolrd is on our side, they will support us with anything we ask cause they can't live without us, we're too important, without us they will never beat Russia, we're relevant, Do you hear me Ostap? The west is nothing without us! If they won't support us that would mean the victory of Russia and nobody wants it. Hehehe dem stupid moskali they don't even know what every malyatko knows. We're the last hope of the West, without us victory over Russia is impossible. Dem stupid westerners if they wont pay us we'll just be friends with Russia again."

They're just not Russian enough.