What are some movies that have something to do with your sports team? All sports/teams welcome

What are some movies that have something to do with your sports team? All sports/teams welcome.

Terminator 2: when Linda Hamilton is just about to kill the black scientist, his little son acts as a human shield, wearing a Minnesota Twins baseball cap.

in pic related, a boy becomes the owner of the Minnesota Twins.

etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rg-TvL1cf_I
youtube.com/watch?v=_Kejk-eC464
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Red Sox.
Literally every movie set in or around Boston.

The Fan

I've never watched it, I've heard it's shit

The 6th Man

i was sitting in the crowd in Hec Ed for the filming of some of the game scenes.

the movie is awful. it is a total waste of marlon wayans talents - he wasn't allowed to spread his wings like he does in "white chicks" or "don't be a menace to south central"

youtube.com/watch?v=rg-TvL1cf_I

Eight Men Out features the Reds winning the Worlds Eries.

Men In Black, the ship hovers around Shea Stadium
Moneyball, Billy Beane was a Mets prospect

Little Big League
the Mariners beat the Twins at the end

Naked Gun
Mariners are playing the Angels at the end

Twilight
Dad of main character and Indian friend get together to watch M's game on TV

Football Factory is about Chelsea hooligans. It's basically the same as Green Street but without a Hollywood A-lister thrown in to make it more relatable for American audiences.

>that Rockstar* logo at the bottom

Major league 1&2 Indians, ML3 & Little Big League about Twins, For Love of the Game about Tigers. A lot of 90's - early 2000's movies featured AL Central teams for some reason.

Well Rockstar was originally a British (Scottish) company, it certainly fits in with the style of old grand theft auto games, 10% story 90% violence.

Part of Shooter takes place in Philly, and near the beginning he is wearing an Eagles hoodie.

I figured they'd be Leeds or Rangers supporters though.

What about the movie invisible?

I can't imagine people who got into video game development in the 80's and 90's were the kind of people that had any interest in sports to be fair.

The Football Factory was already a novel so it was probably just easier to use that as a script.

Goal
Newcastle United

>it is a total waste of marlon wayans talents

you mean Invincible.That was a great movie.

Also The Natural was based off of the story of a Phillies pitcher Edddie Waitkus who was shot by a stalking fan in 1949.

The Spurs were the villains in semi-pro

Nintendo is going to use money from the sale of the Mariners to make movies. Does that count?

Invisible was a movie about the Eagles Super Bowl wins

David Robinson got like mike's autograph

White Sox are the villains in major league
I think field of dreams is about shoeless Joe or something

Probably plenty of gang niggers in movies wear white sox hats.

The Phillies Manager was the really racist guy in 42.

KEK

lel

worst baseball movie ever. must be because it was about the jints

A and K all the way

In "Clerks" Jay can be seen wearing a San Jose Sharks hat.

I can't think of any movie references that involve the grizzlies, titans, braves, vols, grizzlies, or preds.

we must not be a creative bunch

Its like joe thornton playing in the stanley cup

>im not even supposed to be here today

isn't he just a giants fan in the film... why would he be wearing a barves jersey

That was wesley snipes first team before he signed with the giants. Deniro finds it when he goes to snipes house after he saves his kid.

Fuck ive seen that shitty movie too many times

Waterboy, his team plays Iowa in a bowl game and wins

this took place in my hometown desu fampai

see you at wembley frankie walsh

youtube.com/watch?v=_Kejk-eC464