They have made Doctor Who (who was born a male and regenerated into 12 incarnations) a woman

>They have made Doctor Who (who was born a male and regenerated into 12 incarnations) a woman
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Even if you don't watch the show, this is some of the most absurd news I have ever heard.

>But the show is sci fi
So? The Doctor has always been a male.

I cannot wait to see this show get cancelled.

>We will never get another Torchwood season
Moffat who runs Doctor Who now is such a piece of fucking shit.

>Doctor is actually an alien known as a Time Lord
>Time Lords can regenerate into men or women and back again
>Judging the show before you've even seen it

Broflake detected, you'll probably think that White men will be extinct in the next decade at this rate

Low rated show.

Yeah, this

They fight aliens and dinosaurs and shit, the doctor is an alien, how do you know he's even got a dick?

>Time Lords can regenerate into men or women and back again
Not in the original show. Maybe in the Moffat shit

i heard the companion is going to be a black transgender feminist

If that's true then shit. But otherwise the Time-Lord being a woman is not really as bad as Thor becoming a woman.

nerd

that's the whole reason they've done it, The Master was regenerated as a woman so in their total lack of originality they decided "Hey Lets make the Doctor a lady too!"

now FemThor is a shit comic but to be fair to Marvel that wasn't a change to the character Thor Odinson became unworthy and someone else took up the hammer and the hammer literally has written on the side of it that whoever can lift it gains the powers of Thor

>I cannot wait to see this show get cancelled.
Dr Who makes too much money to be cancelled, worst case it will have terrible ratings and she will get one six episode series before being replaced

Doctor has two hearts for fucks sake when did biology matter here

Of which the doctor and time Lords have always had 2 hearts

with all things boring and stale in Dr. Who, you pick that to criticise?

Please.

what does the doctor having two hearts have to do with anything? your heart doesn't determine your gender

I wonder what would have made trumplets more triggered: the doctor regenerating into a woman, or into a non-white man?

Because the biology is already completely different to humans

So basically who knows what the sex organs are like

Fuck the politically correct bbc...
It's war lads #notinmyname

I'd have less issue with a non white doctor than I would a potential non British doctor. non whites are a part of Britain and that's not likely to change

IT MEANS THE DOCTOR IS NOT FUCKING HUMAN
HOW DIFFICULT IS THAT TO COMPREHEND YOU NIGGERS

you lot can thank me later

It's mentioned during a tenant episode I think. That or Nine but during the new stuff for sure

That's dumb. I'm gonna sue them for culturally appropriating my religion. Thor should be a big, strong, redheaded alcoholic who beats the living shit out of giants.

Seriously though how the hell is someone as boring as Jane more worthy in any way?

There's been a thread on this for hours, yo:

YES LET US TEACH OUR CHILDREN THAT YOU CAN BE BORN MALE, GROW UP MALE LIVE AS A MALE THEN JUST DECIDE YOU ARE FEMALE AND ITS PERFECTLY NORMAL AND EVERYONE SHOULD ACCEPT THAT

>
you euros truly are fags this show is overrated and sucks ass.

Who you gonna call?

I ain't afraid of no ghost!

Anything that bleads for a week and dosen't die should be given a wide birth though.

Im british and have been watching the show since the 4th doctor and im fine with the new one being a female. This shows been shit since Davies left and Moffat got all the power anyway and casting has never been the determining factor for the show. Its the director and writers that make or break the show.

>Thor should be a big, strong, redheaded alcoholic who beats the living shit out of giants.

Who occasionally gender-bends to sneak into weddings and kill everyone..

you're definitely overthinking this

yeah,
TV teaches fuck all, and if kids seriously extract some take-home messages, they don't deserve better..

Exactly.

"Menn munu mig argann kalla!"

Heheh.

it doesn't bother me. let's see how it works.

who fucking cares. Doctor Who is shit. Its 80% chicks who watch the show anyway, and watch the ratings fucking drop after the first few episodes.
Its like making Iron Man a black teenage girl. Its a stupid idea aimed at appealing to a loud minority while ignoring the actual bulk of the fan base who tend to like things just as things are.

Couldn't agree more user.
I never watched the old ones except a red nose day special and a couuple of reruns of the feature lengths on gold.
I didn't even get into the new Doctor who until they was on the 3rd series.
Still in my opinion Ecleston rebuilt the format and Tennant perfected it.
The show litrally had nowhere to go but down hill.
Also whilst I'm dishing out my 2 peneth Mofats problem is the fact he over complicates the story lines.
E.G. Cats stuck in a traffic jam was a good eppisiode.

>actually caring about this
uh oh, did a girl step foot in your boys club lil guy?

YEA! They should probablt learn all their wisdom from the internet instead!

saw her in Black Mirror, shes a pretty good actor. keep crying, snowflake.

Tits or GTFO!

She's hot too so more fapping material as well.

Nothing to wine about here.

And yet, even the fans of the show are pissed about it. Even women. Fuck off. If they wanted to make him a woman then they shouldve done it years ago not now to pander.

Kek

It's probably a creative decision, not pandering but you could only see it to suit your narrative