Play Danny Brown at a party

>play Danny Brown at a party
>"user cut this shit off. Don't ever play us that weird ass shit again"

You deserve what you got autist

oh look it's a frogposter saying something dumb

>d4nny
cmon mayne

what is a danny brown

what did you expect? "yeah this will show them how patrician am compared to there plebian tastes and they'll worship me!"

>hang around in a party
>play white lines off atrocity exhibiton
>''user put this fucking thing off''
>''it's just ear rape over noise''
>''the only people who listen to this is you and two freaks''
>''but a popular album reviewer chose this as his album of the year''
>''well then he's a freak too''
>the night proceeds with me annoying them playing 2 second snippets of white lines and other tracks off ae

whew

I thought it was turn up music wtf

The song wasn't even that weird.

You should've played them the sound of their own screams as you mowed them down with an AK. Fucking normies.

What song did you play? If it was Downward Spiral I get it, but if it was 25 bucks I don't get it

It was Ain't it Funny and when When it Rain.

They were cool with When it Rain but got antsy when Ain't it Funny came on.

A person who uses a party as a forum to push their musical agenda on others is about as pathetic as you can get

Either expect to mindlessly get wasted, or don't go to that kinda party.

>push their musical agenda
calm down nigga I was just trying to have some fun damn. When it rain is a dance song

AE is NOT normie friendly

Know your crowd
You're right

danny's vocals when he does the drugged up high pitched voice are kinda off putting for the average listener. he got a buncha top tier tracks without that though

>Not Pnemonia
Here's the problem, if you wanna play Danny Brown for normies its gotta be more like stuff on XXX.

>Blunt After Blunt, Lie4, Pac Blood, EWNESW

Why do so many of you hang out with normalfags? How do you manage to get friends with no apparent common interests?

Danny Brown helped me realize just how ridiculously sheltered most people are when it comes to music, it's honestly like they don't even listen to the songs but just nod their heads to things they know are approved listening. I played some tracks from XXX once and even though it was basically the same as the other hip-hop people were playing they didn't know who he was and thus thought it was garbage.

In other words you should just give up on every showing music to anyone that isn't already a hobbyist, even if you think it's accessible. It will never be accessible until enough people tell them that it is.

>you'll never be as out of touch as some of the idiots here
feels good

you don't really choose your friends when you're in highschool

>>the night proceeds with me annoying them playing 2 second snippets of white lines and other tracks off ae
come on now

what song did you play? he has a few that could have been acceptable. but if it was anything off of atrocity exhibition other than really doe then you're an idiot

What's wrong with Lost?

it's not mumble trap and it doesn't resemble old-school hip hop. also the crying horn sample thing is completely out of key with the rest of the beat which makes it melodically weird af

>that happened

Pnemonia is THE banger on that record though

i agree. but it's not generic trap or an emulation of old school hip hop. therefore normies won't like it because it's too unusual