What are some of the more disturbing examples of things that have been Americanised?

What are some of the more disturbing examples of things that have been Americanised?

Probably one of the worst is cheese. They consume this shit more than regular cheese

I think I'm blind

Wait what? What would a """non-hard""" taco be?

>The Gods of our forebears

Here in Brazil, Cheddar is rich people's cheese.

It's good for sandwiches desu

I know this is a bait thread but I have to agree, that stuff is repulsive and I don't know how anyone eats it

Electronic music

where are you even from that you have never seen a taco?

Oh come off it mate, Aussie Thor is a fuckin legend

honestly that shit is the bomb on burgers, but, yeah, other than that its absolute shit.

however we do have good cheese.

>eurpoopeeans will never have Pleasant Ridge Reserve cheese
LMAO

disgust

Australian women

kek I was going to say

This is a church in USA. I've heard priests go around with a bucket asking for church goers money

10/10 banter, my American cousin from another granny

Honestly tragic.

Christianity.

kek, a daily thread about us by the kangaroo fuckers. OBSESSED

>soft flour tortillas...

That's american not mexican cuisine friendo

>that shit is the bomb on burgers
No it isn't you absolutely tasteless pleb. I'd put money on you being over 200lbs

You eat Vegemite. Enough said.

yea it is.

its been a few years since I've been to the doctors so I cannot say with 100% certainty, but I am positive I am less than 180 lbs.

Vegemite is pretty good actually.

Oh fuck that's a good example. American Christianity is so absurd

If you thinks that's bad, you should try easy cheese. Orange colored salt spread with fat is all it is. How do people even eat this shit?

Is it an irregular thing for Americans to have scales in their bathroom? I've seen comments like yours quite a lot

>2▶
>
No it isn't, this retard is just poor.

unreliable. Last time I stepped on one it said I weigh 350 lbs, but there is no way I am over 345 lbs

how is it repulsive. it is not real cheese but nothing wrong with it as a snack, on a cheeseburger or whatever. they eat that shit around the world too. so don't be a cuck, what are you, a middle schooler succumbing to peer pressure by the cool kids?

They don't even sell that here as far as I know

yeah just ask a random burger here he will tell on behalf of all americans. i do have them. i have no idea what other people have in their bathrooms even when i visit them.

God that looks fucking glorious, go chew on rotten fish you Dane.

why are you doing this? why are you making me hungry. this is god tier and don't even pretend you disagree.

look at what they did to the doughnut (originally from eastern europe)

fucking breakfast hamburgers

That looks sexy and you know it.

you fat asses just needed a reason to go to mcdonalds in the morning

this is awesome shit, and yuropoors eat that too. admit that, eurocucks. mcdonalds is the most popular restaurant in europe.

only trashy people and mudslimes eat there but not even them eat disgusting shit like that

Hmmmmmmmm......,,,,,

>statistically the most popular place to eat
>only trashy people eat there

so most of your people are trash then. you are not fooling me so don't try to act cool here. you eat this shit too so just get out of closet already

>no McDonalds in iceland
Trump needs to fix that shit right now

>Despacito
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

only the most popular restaurant because we don't really have fast food restaurants chains. sometimes i eat a cheeseburger when im drunk, that's it.
pic related is mcdonalds right next to a ghetto

Coffee

>protestant "churches"

fucking heretics

too poor no afford

>Lakewood Church is a nondenominational charismatic Christian megachurch located in Houston, Texas

this is a protestant church burgeranon

Politics, religion, the media, the family, tradition, language.

What's the difference between that and some big ass church in Europe that puts coin slots as "offerings"

Not common here in Denmark, but having a priest or their helpers going around like a homeless person begging for money is way more disgusting than a coin slot. Besides, don't you guys already have a church tax?

>church tax
what are we, a fucking germany??

Oooyghhrgh

painful to watch
consumer tasteless shit with same beat and autotune

I didn't get it at first but wow, that's highly embarrassing

>Visit france
>it ain't me (with selena gomez) starts playing

Americanized

>USA bombs even the moon
Staap attacking Chile's territory

Why do they call salami "peperoni" when peperoni is something completely different?

Yeah you guys manged to ruin those too

Which you actually have to opt into, but nice try.

American born-agains aren't Protestant. Not by a long shot.

This is sorta cool though.

Anything mexican

This, I don't get why American electro music is so shit compared to what the French have.

Usually when I go it's like 2am. But most Nordics go to Max instead since it is actually Swedish fast food.

That shit is disgusting. I really feel sorry for people who consider this "normal" and have never tried actual cheese