Why don't you own a gun?

Why don't you own a gun?

I own 2, buddy

because I'm British

>22

Because in my country i need license for gun

>Not knowing that .22 is the most dangerous caliber

I'm more of an IED type of guy.

I'm not a citizen, I'm a resident of this country, I'm legally here but not a citizen just yet...

Because I live in a civilized society

Crime happens in civilization though.

Because the recoil of freedom would shatter my limp liberal wrists.

Because they're too expensive.

And nobody donates them, and nobody simply throws them in the trash where they can be found.

I find shoes, backpacks, spare clothes all the time this way. But I never find guns, or even knives like this (unless its a fork or butterknife on the side of the road)

your caliber size matches with you penis, why such a low caliber OP

>can afford a $70/mo internet connection
>can't afford an $120 .22LR

That projection though

> you assume im on my own internet connection, or that I even have electricity and water at home

also even if I had an income, who's to say that 100% of the money aside from like 2-6 bucks wouldnt absolutely go right back out the door due to bills or food

I was fondling a Beretta APX earlier, hadn't seen any in person yet but it seems tempting for my next thing...
Or a Glock 34, in which case I could get a 35 barrel and recoil spring and use it for .40 too. Decisions, decisions

What country are you in

The only reason im against .22 is because as a rimmed round it has a very poor track record of feeding and extraction reliability, I mean if we're talking about a par-excellent weapon design like a target pistol that's mitigated...

My dad had a ruger 10/22 and maintained it well and I swear it jammed after every 15th shot.

Cant say exactly that there is an ideal caliber, if I had to pick then I would say something like .32 or .380. But none of the guns made for it are worth a shit.

Generally speaking 9mm is about as good as it gets, it can takedown without killing, has good capacity, and its especially effective from a carbine. Also okay for hunting if you use subsonic rounds.

United States

>9mm
>can takedown without killing
>especially effective from a carbine
>okay for hunting if you use subsonic rounds

You're clearly fucking around at this point

If you're in America, you don't need to be a citizen to legally buy a firearm. Legal aliens can still purchase guns, yo.

>Paris is civilized
>UK is civilized
>Norway is civilized

NOTHING BAD EVER HAPPENS IN "CIVILIZED" COUNTRIES LOL

gross

people keep saying that over and over no matter which board I go to but im always straightforward with all this
> its often worse, actually

Because I own a knife. Guns are for pussies. I challenge real men to knife duels

challenge accepted

Are we gonna list every shooting rampage in America? You lose every time.

I don't want to get robbed.

Gotta gun, In fact I got two. That's ok man cause I love God.

1) Would have to keep it at my mom's or the house I am going to rent in the fall, both of which is not an option
2) Too poor
3) Mom is super liberal and hates guns, she would probably have a legit panic attack if she found out
4) Don't really need one until I have my own place since I can just kill intruders with my Katana

Are we gonna list every acid attack? Or vehicle attack? UK loses.

Or the worst mass shooting in history? Norway loses.

fuckin kek

nice build

guns don't kill people
bullets kill people

>4) Don't really need one until I have my own place since I can just kill intruders with my Katana

ok tough guy.

Just bought one on Friday. Unfortunately this coincides with a ban on shooting on all BLM land in Socal because some tard started a wildfire while shooting in May, so I'm stuck to ranges for the moment.

>mfw I own like 10 guns
>mfw anti-gun faggots try to talk to me

Seriously I think I have an addiction or something, I still keep planning out my future gun purchases. My wallet cannot handle this.

I live in the UK.

no money

I...I know that feel...

why did you get that scope its gay as fuck?

it makes me want to try out special ones for example 10mm magnum in a carbine

This is true its what America is all about.

It actually grouped pretty decent on the bench but it was a package deal. I got it for about $300 under what it's worth

>Katana

When you can't afford a bench for your weapons, so place them on the carpet where they're sure to attract hair/dust?

>Katana
>not killing people with saber and pistol
Fucking weeb shit.

because I live in Canada and our crime rate is so low we leave doors unlocked. More than anything else we fear the raccoons tipping the garbage bins while they look for food.

They scare me and I live in an extremely safe place. If things ever get bad I'll buy one; society isn't going to collapse overnight :)

Same.
I've got 9, but I'm always just thinking about what firearm I'm going to buy next whenever I have enough disposable income.
Right now it's between a nice semiauto 12GA for hunting and clays, or another handgun

I dont live in a third world country.

No shame in that user. AR-15 and all the accessories is like what barbies is to girls. Every man has a hobby user, ours just happen to be guns, shooting guns, understanding safety, handling, and disassembly of guns. I'll admit in hindsight it's a bit more expensive than i wished, but totally worth it.

>carpets full of hair and dust

how disgusting are your carpets user?

Is that drum worth the money

Yes, the Magpul D60 has been 100% reliable for me and you can snag deals on them now for under $100. I'd buy it again.

cause i'm not in a country filled with retards carrying a gun.

Your dad was a retard who didn't know that springs go bad in semi-automatic guns.
Spend $10 replacing the springs and that gun will be jam-free again for years to come.

At least guns are cheaper than cars

how quickly can you load it?

Right now I'm between a Remington shotgun at my local walmart for like $180, a Glock 19 (Have had and carried the G26 for a few years but it's just too smol), and a new gucci full-rail upper for my AR, which currently has a basic bitch MOE handguard and sight/gasblock combo.

Thanks user, I guess you're right

Thank you, I've been on the fence because Magpul furnishing is nice but pricy

Not quickly. Loading it is annoying since you can only drop 2-3 rounds in at a time. Takes maybe 2 minutes. But, once loaded, you can keep it loaded indefinitely due to the coil spring design.

I own 18 and I am a Europoor (German)

I would like to, but in my country (Germany) we have no real liberties. We may not even carry a knife. I guess that's to make it easier for the sandniggers to kill us.

Oh, Adolf! Please come back!

yeah thats holding me back

not enough money, but I could steal one, maybe off you? I'd have to get the jump on you of course hopefully I'd succeed

See

>

t. I am too dumb to study the law

You may carry fixed blades up to 12 cm without a special purpose which is more than enough to kill somebody in defense if you are not a retard.

Maybe, but you can't carry them around. You own them legally?

>Maybe, but you can't carry them around.

True.

>You own them legally?

Yes.

If I owned them illegally I would carry them around though.
Reminder that we got 6 Million legal but 20 million illegal guns in Germany.

I have a Savage .22 lr/ Savage 212 12 gauge/ S&W shield .40/ and a Glock 22(.40) never really shoot them. Glad I have them. If I could just shoot in my backyard instead of a range, I'd be spending more money on ammo. Guns are cool. Arguments against them are from non gun owners clearly. Someone said katana is a way to kill his attacker, gay.

I guess, I should try to get my hands on one. Too many mudslimes now where I live.

god, the cetme looks good, been saving up for one.

My whole body is a fucking deadly weapon

While you try acquiring one I suggest buying a cutlass for home defense like the cold steel one. Its about 250€ and is a good choice if the attacker is not armed with a gun.

here,
I have 5 small arms, and 1 long arm. I absolutely can't wait for my Sig P320 Nitron full size 9mm and my LIMA5 grip module! I choose the the p320 as my next small arm because you can just take out the trigger-group and drop into a compact or subcompact grip and change the slide/barrel upper from 9mm to .357, and .40 s&w allowing me to fire 3 different callibers and choose from full size gun to subcompact all in one

whats your AK chambered in?

I just bought a Savage 22, any suggestions? I heard the magazine is shit and never feeds properly.

Guns don't kil people, the government does

Hot. The colt bayonet is fucking hot.

thanks

Not to a point where you need a firearm.

>ruger 10/22 for varmints and plinking
>remington 870 12ga for fowl
>remington 700 .30-06 for large game
>Mauser K98 trophy gun my grandfather gave me

agreed

Want to get myself a standard A4 they have something to them...

Stay safe :-)

It's a fun gun for me. The magazine is shit,semi-auto is the best feature. Bought it at cabelas in the " library". Where they sell used handguns/ rifles. For $110 bucks / just iron sights it was a good deal. Plus I caught it on a 15% off special they we running. Love it. You can rattle off 10 rounds in 5 seconds

Your S&W has the Clinton hole. For shame.

Define "need"

Because I'm not some paranoid sociopath who thinks the government is out to repress MUH FREEDOM!!!

German here, tell me about the Clinton hole

And number one unnecessary build of the day goes too...

amerifag here. i'm not familiar with that term either

There is literally nothing wrong with that build, only queers take offense

Because this. Hard to get anything outside a single shot hunting rifle anywhere in the common-wealth

lol

It's the internal lock above the cylinder release button

I know. Obviously I'd rather it didn't, but I don't really care. It's not like it does anything by being there.
S&W starting adding little keylocks to their revolvers some time back to appease retarded gun control advocates (primarily that bitch Clinton). It's the little hole above the cylinder release latch. The guns with it come with a little key for it, but literally nobody uses them anyways.

Ah, basically the same shit Taurus does but above the cylinder release. Okay.

I am a Colt guy anyways. I own a Colt Trooper MK III made in 1975. One of my favourite guns, in Germany you can still get 99% ones for 300€

Statistically you are more likely to get shot if you own a gun.