Why is it impossible to have a civilized debate with an average Sup Forumsfaggot?

Why is it impossible to have a civilized debate with an average Sup Forumsfaggot?

This place is literally Tumblr, just on the other side of the political spectrum.

>prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To do except other opinions, it's just every opinion we have is right and theirs is wrong.

I'll show you suppressing others opinions fag

Probably because you use that same pic.

If you're serious, how about not using an obvious bait pic user.

Not an argument

>Sup Forums is one person

You just proved my point.

>Everything that I don't like is BAITTTT

The incarnation of cancer

Cuck. Where's your hijab anglo scum?

We don't get censored or suppressed here.
We have a thicker skin here.
If someone wants to argue an issue then we will debate and we call out bullshit when we see it.
Tumblr is a cancerous hell hole full of misinformation and trigger warnings.
Sup Forums is brutal but honest. Don't like it? leave.

You just got triggered though.
This place might aswell get renamed to /tumblr/ at this rate.

Sup Forums is satire

nice try JIDF

cuz like everyone here is trolling, arguments here are silly. if you actually take Sup Forums seriously you're a misguided autist

You're a fucking cuck Ahmed, enjoy you sandnigger cock.

OP BTFO

Thread over

>go to Sup Forums
>make the same shitposts everyday
you are literally gay, faggot

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/73800110/prove-this-picture-wrong#bottom

>Provides you an explanation
>LOL UR SOOO TRIGGERED XD
Obvious troll is obvious.

>Why is it impossible to have a civilized debate with an average Sup Forumsfaggot?

because you are an average Sup Forumsfaggot and you started this shitposting thread

>his country is ruled by England
>calls others cucks

How many times are you gonna make this thread?

Is this real? We're not even this bad.

>He thinks Sup Forums isn't satire

HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU SOUND LIKE A FAGGOT.

don't pretend this place is like that. Jesus Christ that was so fucking dumb it almost makes me want to agree with op.

Honestly, the entirety of Sup Forums is co-opted, and there are people and groups deliberately sliding and suppressing meaningful, substantive discussion. You honestly think Hiroyuki and m00tles want you accomplishing something here?

> this place is literally tumblr

You're wrong almost off the bat via the false equivalency fallacy. Sup Forums has almost no barriers to content whereas tumblr censors everything.

Get fucked.

>civilized debate

>expects people to sincerely respond to BTFO threads and other nonsense like this

Everything posted on Sup Forums is real m8, 'memes' is just another word for reality

Do we have a dossier on the Sup Forums mods? Are they fags? Incompetent? Quarrelling with each other over thread content?

REMINDER: Wales will be a superpower by 2030

>Pol is one person.

>Why is it impossible to have a civilized debate with an average Sup Forumsfaggot?
>average Sup Forumsfaggot?

Someone failed English in school...

DESIGNATED SHAGGING SHEEP

There's like, five people who take this place seriously. The rest are trolls.

Its not his fault hes a dirty paki.

It's funny cus that's always the other way around.

>not posting the real picture

Not based on the experiences I've had on here. I disagreed with some neo Nazi types on threads. They showed little to no autism during the argument.
I created a shitlib/millennial hate thread once. Several shitlib millennials showed OVER9000! Autism levels at me and several other Sup Forumsacks. I'm a libertarian and a race realist. I dislike naziism and can still disagree/argue with "stormfags" without sperging out and vice versa. Individual experiences may vary.

>hold pants on head retarded opinions
>too retarded to defend them so blame Sup Forums for roasting you alive

Go cry to your Muslim mayor ya shit cunt.

"If you extinguish the fire, it wins."

Why is it impossible to have a civilized debate with an average "moderate" cuck?

All mainstream media are moralizing >muh feelz memers, just like Tumblr, just the middle of the political spectrum.

>prove me wrong

>Sup Forums is one person

Lurk moar

>This place is literally Tumblr, just on the other side of the political spectrum.

PERHAPS
>perhaps
THE
>the
ANSWER
>answer
LIES
>lies
SOMEWHERE
>somewhere
IN
>in
THE
>the
MIDDLE
>middle

fuck off normal fag

>suppress opinion
other sites straight up ban our opinions, i'm sorry you can't take shitposting

Sup Forums is aids

Ah.

The "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! I LOST AN ARGUMENT YOU ARE ALL STORMWEEEENIES WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" infographic.

Because the same few people who criticize Sup Forums utilize the same few threads all the fucking time. They can't even be original about how they post.

Like everyday, one or two of these threads, with the OP constantly BTFO.

It's best to just hide this and let this die, like all shit threads.

Most people aren't good at debating because they get too emotional. This includes Sup Forums

SO BR00TAL

Enjoy your boipussy, Mohammed.

Sup Forums's a right wing echo chamber, just like many other places are left wing echo chambers

>b-but we don't ban dissenting views

Many places don't, that doesn't make it any less of an echo chamber

Christ, he look like a fucking cult leader.

>it's an echo chamber!!!!!!11111111111one

Yeah, you're right. We need designated alternate opinions threads so we don't trigger the lefties by being too echo chamber-y.

>This place is literally Tumblr, just on the other side of the political spectrum.
I'm sick of this thread and you've not got exceedingly efficient at it either.

Most political websites are just thinly-veiled echo chambers. I'm just calling it like I see it.

Got any more Sup Forums artwork, man?

>Group A dislikes something
>Group B also dislikes things

>1+1=BOTH GROUPS R SAME!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDD

I'm getting sick of this shit, too. But it's election season, the board gets especially stupid around this time.

Of course you are.

Of course they are.

Of course this is.

:)

You leafs are fucking retards. When you have a majority of the population feeling a certain way (such as Sup Forums being right winged) you are going to be encouraging certain patterns of thought. When a minority has a view it is unpopular especially when it contrasts heavily with the majority thought.

If you are mad at right wingers being the majority and hating you than GTFO

1.I don't call JIDF/jew/kike... cause I'm not a natsoc (another name for a commie) trump memer and have nothing to do with stormfront and similar subculutres (actually deeply hate them)
2. I don't support free speech, actually am it's big enemy
3. I'm not a free thinker, I'm an ISIS/inquisition style dogmatist
4. I don't care about tumbler nor I ever will

I posted everything I have.

>triggered

>When you have a majority of the population feeling a certain way (such as Sup Forums being right winged) you are going to be encouraging certain patterns of thought.

yeah.

that's practically the literal definition of an echo chamber.

glad we agree.

Thanks very much.

>i like to make things up

You spend hours upon hours everyday shitting up this board with your bullshit troll threads and bait posts. Just a D&C shill

The shills are among us. Sage and report.

honestly i wish i got paid for this

i wonder if the clinton campaign is hiring

Hmm.

So according to you when a majority exists in a site it is a echo chamber. What makes a site a non-echo chamber to you? A 50-50 split? If so that is not a political site but a battleground. If you want to have a site with an identity than you need a majority. It's like multiculturalism. If you try to mix identities around to much you just get shit.

He's using language to drive wedges in the community.

By calling this an echo chamber, he's throwing shade on people who come here. People like him hope that by using this shame tactic, he can scare people into joining his side to turn this into "less of an echo chamber" or more importantly; "into a leftist board."

He's an agent provocateur. A shill. An agitator.

If he's not consciously attacking this board, then he's a useful idiot. Doing the left's work for them without realizing it.

>If so that is not a political site but a battleground.

well if politics is the free expression of ideas with the best ideas rising to the top a battleground is what you want.

echo chambers just lead to an autismo circlejerk with no actual meaningful political discussion, and since everybody just sticks to their own bubbles it just devolves into identity politics

and if you want that, that's cool. but at that point you're basically just glorified reddit.

Board culture/jargon isn't autism either. For instance "OP is a faggot." is board culture. Same with POO IN LOO, WE WUZ KANGZ, Meme Magic®™, Amerifats, BritBong, Potato Nigger, etc... Terms of endearment. Lurk before you post.

>proving OP's image

>well if politics is the free expression of ideas with the best ideas rising to the top a battleground is what you want.

You just described Sup Forums.

But you're an agitator, or a butthurt leftist. So nobody fucking cares about your opinions.

>well if politics is the free expression of ideas with the best ideas rising to the top a battleground is what you want

lol no. If the best Ideas won out we would not of had George Bush Jr. or Obama as president. Obamacare and Dubya's conquest would not have happened.

most people on Sup Forums hates reddit's identity but understands it's place as a toxic beast that must be contained. We make fun of reddit's identity like they make fun of ours which is the way it should be.

out of interest, does that make you anti-democracy then?