Be 30

>be 30
>no friends

I'm having a panic attack here Sup Forumsros. All my ex-friends either have long-term girlfriends or are married/with kids.

Don't worry OP you got us you faggot.

Hey at least you had friends, I'm almost 23 and never had one

From 15 to 29 I've lived in and out of depression. I don't know the joys of being a young teen and adult. I think that's why I'm so damn anxious and really almost in a panic state now.

WTF do I do Sup Forums? Any oldfags here to offer some help?

Give your life to the Most High through his son who died to save you from this place. Adam and Eve ate the apple in the garden of eden, which also gives me the idea that the iPhone I am using has an apple on the back of it with a bite out of it. It used to say think different under it, but I think that is just on old computers although I don't know for sure. I think I have seen it though. But if you look at the apple with the bite out of it and think different, it could be a metaphorical symbol for knowledge of good and evil because Steve Jobs was making computers. Right? He just said think different and didn't say anything about it publicly maybe. Just an idea I don't know. But man fell from its state of grace and then we had to make sacrifices to He Who Is. Now his son has come and lived here and been put to death as the innocent lamb which was and is the final sacrifice and he still lives and loves you.
Jesus Christ is your best friend my brother repent of your sins and ask him to change your life and put you in the direction he wants you to go. All you need to do is believe. :)

On the back of it for a reason*

be an hero, faggot.

You'll regret saying that one day and that was pretty mean to say. Please repent Someone out there cares about your soul. :)

you are cool

I'm an old fag. 40+. I'm an introvert. Never made any real friends in high school. I remember always riding my bike to the local 31 flavors (ice cream) shop in my early teens and seeing other people chatting with friends or GFs and getting really depressed. I kind of had a break thru in college where I just accepted that I was an introvert and learned to like myself. I stopped day dreaming about being the cool guy. That gave me confidence and eventually started dating a lot and the confidence went up from there. Finding Self awareness and being patient with yourself are my only bits of advice.

Wait for the first round of divorce

I'm so fucking tempted and might even do it one day. Life is too difficult.

just today axed long term friendship with 9 of my best friends, cause they betraied me, or at least thats how i see it.

rage, lonliness, suffering, hyped for a new start. Mixed emotions all day long.

I can't even deal with being alone right now, that will probably destroy me even further. How fucking damaged am I? Seriously.

Don't sweat it. Take the extra free time to work your ass off and save all the money you can. Work 2-3 jobs. Buy real estate or otherwise invest wisely. You don't need friends, work on early retirement. That is better than friends.

>I stopped day dreaming about being the cool guy.

OP here. I do this often too Sup Forumsro.

38 here. It only gets worse OP. Literally just waiting around to see how it all ends.

>owning things is better than experiencing joy
that's normie goyim speak

not OP but that makes me feel good. thats the route Ive been on since junior year of college...but im 24 now and still havent dated anyone since freshman year of high school and that doesnt count

not to say I didnt have an alright high school experience...just never made close friends

Just smoking weed non stop trying to figure out who the fuck I am. Tried acid on the fourth of July and it felt great and really gave me some perspective. honestly Im trying to see if psychedelics can help me or at least have some fun while Im still fairly young

What'd they do faggot

As dumb as it sounds, DO SOMETHING.

First its a chore but eventually it gets you distracted, when done right, gives you oppertunity to meet new people. like go to the gym, go cycling, or any other hobby with the potential to meet people . Also it should be something more popular so people can relate and or may do it themselves

Also being alone isn't all that bad. I spent most of my life as a young adult "alone" but I had hobbies that kept me busy. I started working out like mad and that was good for me physically and emotionally as it boosted my confidence.

OP here. Holy fucking shit user I'm sorry. How are you handling it? How old are you?

JUST GO OUT AND TALK TO PPL, START TOMORROW MORNING.

Attend some sort of club, go bowshooting, pingpong, whatever, you'll meet ppl.

This guy gets it. All about the rat race.

Owning something of value (real estate, other investments) lets you stop working and have fun when all your "ex-friends" are suffering working until they are 65 or older. If you start down the right path at 30, you can be retired at 45.

Or you can just be a stupid fag, like you

But I NEED friends. Maybe you don't because you are much more stronger than I am mentally. I've been alone too much and depressed because of it.

Many of them knew i was pretty into a girlfriend of one of our friends. Never sabotaged them, been a good friend etc. They split and i see my chance, unfortunatly i have and accident and got to go to the hospital for a longer term. Asked female friend if she coul chit chat with her, telling her what a nice guy i am etc, so i dont lose advantage. Come back and wonder why shes so distant, turns out female friend coupl'd her with another guy from group because reasons. Everyones cool with it, telling me i should just let it slip.

in the same boat, find hobbies to keep you busy and for real worry about yourself and your money. it will all fall into place as long as you keep moving forward.

I had an eye opening experience in shrooms but that was much later in life. It can give you perspective. There is no right or wrong way to live life as long as you're not a burden or harmful to others. People get too caught up trying to fit in (need friends, need material shit, need girl). That shit is all just noise. All you really need to do is find peace within yourself and that only takes one person - you.

29 yr old fag here and same situation. I keep in contact with them and we hang out. you just have to get used to it bro.

Ok, my apologies. I can't put myself in your shoes. I didn't need friends so I did what I advised previously, and now I spend my days in the water and on my boats. Still no close friends, but lots of howdy neighbor out on the lakes. I still don't give a fuck because I can drink and boat and relax all day. Everyday.

what happened.
I'll manage, i mean it hurts like hell. Stomic sickness etc. BUT its not the first circle of friends i left behind.

Nigger take the time and go to school never too late .... faggot

>in the same boat, find hobbies to keep you busy and for real worry about yourself and your money. it will all fall into place as long as you keep moving forward.

What if it doesn't? You're saying I'm feeling like this because I have too much free time?

ya Ive been telling myself that since high school...but now its like hey ya know maybe a relationship would make me happy. maybe having sex more that 4 times (one with a guy) in my life.....and maybe I should actually try to make something of myself

OP Here.

So

1) Fill my time otherwise too much free time is causing me anxiety
2) Go outside often and talk to random people, regardless of age
3) Find hobbies, gym, cycling and such

Good? What else?

But what I'm saying OP is that you need to quiet your brain. It's easier said than done but daydreaming and feeling anxious or jealous over "the cool guy" only tortures yourself. Meanwhile the "cool guy" is probably wishing he was single because his GF is a crazy bitch. The "grass is greener" mentality is a waste. If you're always waiting or hoping for the next best thing,you'll spend your entire life on pause.

I'm 27, still a fooking virgin. I wanna kill myself so i understand your feelings

Any techniques to shut my brain?

Staying busy. Gym, mountain bike, etc. Stay active. I actually started woodworking (lathe). Sounds gay but it takes a Lot of focus and you literally can't think of anything else or you'll fuck up your project. Also, get off / b and stay offline. This place is toxic.

24 years, no friends, virgin, never kissed a girl, now I'm working for first time in my life and when I back to home everyday I realise how much alone I am.

In the job I have my workmate, a woman of 40 years thats apreciate me, and I never feel this in my life, so everyday I back home crying, in 4 weeks I'll finish in the job and i will be at home again, I don't know how I will manage the farewell with my workmate, I don't want cry in front of her

>This place is toxic.

Still I find people like you that help a Sup Forumsro out. Dude this place helped me so fucking much and it's highly likely I've offed myself already if it weren't for Sup Forums.
Years ago I came here crying for help being suicidal and shit. Lots of people jumped and helped me when I had nobody.

That's true. I guess I should say it can be toxic and is probably best in small doses.

Just keep working then man. Christ, do what you need to do to keep your sanity.

This week they said to me that they won't renovate me. It's a temporal contract to supply a spot.

I know the feeling man. You feel forgotten. Thing is, people do get married and move on with their lives. You shouldnt let it stop you from moving on too.

What i did to stop from feeling forgotten was i started streaming on twitch. If you start doing that, dont expect millions of people for the first few months...or even year for that matter.
You could even start a youtube channel doing readings of peoples fiction from reddit or deviantart.

Point is, theres lots of things you can do online to help you from feeling like you do.

I hope you do something like that. It will give you a sense of purpose and youll make friends.

Best of luck OP

>You feel forgotten

You aced it Sup Forumsro.

>Thing is, people do get married and move on with their lives.

Yeah man, I'm at that age and I see everyone around me just slipping away to marriage and having kids and I'm left alone..

>long-term girlfriends or are married/with kids

Aren't you a little bit old to still believe that bullshit makes you happy? Dude, you made it past the 20s trap unmarried, enjoy your damn life.

Unless you didn't get the time to experience any of it before so that's why you don't know how awful it actually is.

Thanka

>that bullshit makes you happy

What bullshit? Isn't your midlife crisis around my age? If you are not married and shit you start freaking the fuck out because OMFG everybody is and you're left alone and lonely?

Yeah i feel you man, i really do. I went through the same thing. I found my sense of purpose through streaming on twitch briefly, then moving to youtube. I dont have but around 20 something subs, but seeing the views on my videos gives me the validation i need to keep on.

Even with the few amount of subs, ive still saved and invested around 300$ into my new hobby and dont regret it.

I hope you do the same man. It really made a world of difference for me, plus i dont even have to use a camera so people watch me while i reread things over and over until i get it right.

Give it a try, and again, best of luck man.

this

I'm 36, I own practically nothing and do mostly what I want whenever the fuck I want.

All of my high-school friends are married with kids. They look at me like, "what the fuck are you doing?"
"Oh nothing, just whatever I want whenever I feel like it. And not letting the stress of a wife and kids age me twice as fast."

Does it get boring after a while? I don't know maybe I'm so insecure and damaged (years of depression and loneliness) that I feel THAT'S the only thing that makes me happy. At least having good friends I can see daily, would make my life really awesome.

Sounds like you're a complete beta faggot.

I'm 24 and people never talk to me.
I don't meet anyone. I've grown pretty content with it so I don't have to put up with much bullshit.
Had friends, had a gf, threw em all away.

Other people are a burden to me, always have been.

>What bullshit?

The "I need friends and a gf/wife to be happy" bullshit. It's not the 1800s

>Isn't your midlife crisis around my age?
It's usually more around the 40s-50s, and mostly affects married men who just realized they wasted half their life and have achieved nothing and will most likely never achieve anything. However it seems to be occurring sooner nowadays due to how fast society is changing since the advent of the Internet.

>If you are not married and shit you start freaking the fuck out because OMFG everybody is

So what if everyone you know is married? What's the big deal? Do you even know if such life would be truly interesting to you? If it was something would have sparked in you by now. Many go into it just because they feel socially obligated to go into it and end up being miserable for the rest of their lives, plus shitty parents that raise shitty people. Marriage is not for everyone nor will make everyone happy.

> and you're left alone and lonely?

Are you truly alone? Or just not as social as everyone else you know?

I have some depression issues as well, but meds have me pretty much straightened out.

Does it get boring? Sure. Life can be that way. I'd rather be bored than stressed out and tired all the time.

Go do drugs. Try to get laid. You can meet women pretty much anywhere. Just don't impregnate anyone.

This is going to sound like an edgefag thing to say, but once I accepted that existence is mostly pointless and the only worthwhile pursuit is fun, my life went from shitty to awesome.

>Does it get boring after a while?

What gets boring after a while is being in a relationship, even if it's a "good one". You start longing for freedom and loneliness more than you used to long for the "perfect life".

Maybe it's just me, but I never want to go back to that nightmare.

dad, brother, sister, grandma, and grandpa were driving over for my birthday today to surprise me. got into an accident right outside of my apartment complex and died. im in shock right now... don't even know what to do.

tl;dr

best birthday ever

>Do you even know if such life would be truly interesting to you?

No, but I don't know if the opposite is either.

>Are you truly alone? Or just not as social as everyone else you know?

I am alone because people my age have no time for me. I'm ok socially.

Dude imagine the inheritance and life insurance payout, you can buy a new family

Makes it sound like you are just too needy.

>Makes it sound like you are just too needy.

Sure I may be, needy for affection. Should I see a shrink?

seconding this. if this girl is playing musical dicks with your circle of friends then she's probably not worth it anyways

Assuming his mom is still alive he won't get shit.

Then he knows what he needs to do

kek'd

Plus without Dad around Mom will get on nigger cock and blow it all before he can inherit it anyways.

Yes

breathe in deep through your nose and out your mouth. drink water. if it helps, go somewhere private. you can do this user.

>underage detected.