Civil War

>Civil War

>12 people punching and quiping in a CGI airport

BRAVO MARVEL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tCWjo1ymhGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes that was bad. As bad as the BvS fight.

Avengers and Man of Steel had the proper superhero action.

>Civil War
>6 people try to stop another 6 from boarding a plane using non lethal force

The greatest comic book movie ever made they said

>we're still friends right?
>quip quip quip quip quip!

some civil war this is

Op didn't mention BvS in the slightest. You're obsessed.

Meanwhile bvs made statements about God, the meaning of power, and the political landscape of America. The Martha scene was probably the most emotional superhero moment ever. Supermans death was very powerful and batman's character arc was beautiful. This movie was pure emotional catharsis

>Batman vs Superman
>a 3 hours movie involves them fighting for 10 minutes then making up because mommy issues

Literally 'just turn off your brain bro' the movie

Reminder that if you payed money to watch this and/or enjoyed it, you are a retarded manchild faggot

The lighting in Marvel movies is SO goddamn bad.

>We will never get DC movies with Snyder's cinematography but better writing and story direction

Yeah I know but im almost certain that the title was a studio decision to increase shekles.

Should have just called it 'The Dark Knight Returns', would have been perfect

This was one of the most boring and nonsensical movies I've ever seen, yet it has a big RT rating and was a smash hit.

Really bizarre.

>people still think CGI = Cinematography

I'm glad I started this "meme" funfact I've haven't see a capeshit movies since 2008

>15.000 men
>largest military confrontation on the history of the western hemisphere

Kek. Step it up westfags.

this

this.

snyders films are just boring slogs visually. When he has a scene with dialogue it's just bland closeups in reverse angles every time.

he doesn't really care about moving the story along visually, he either conveys plot information in the most boring and stale way possible, or in a slow motion montage to a pop song.

he seems to view actual story and character interaction secondary or completely non-important when compared to making pretty trailer shots that autists endlessly spam on Sup Forums

Kill yourselves.

>people
You mean Sup Forums cancer

Are you okay, champ? Had a bad day?

15,000 men dead

About 10x as many participants

It's better than the nighttime lighting they use in BvS to cover up the CGI. Doomsday still looked fake.

The movie makes sense if you take Captain America's side the whole way and accept that Tony was acting out of misplaced guilt. I saw the movie as a metaphor for standing against SJW insanity.

Yeah. Batman has been fighting criminals at night since the 30s to cover the CGI

Kino comic book action, sorry if you can't appreciate it contrarian pretentious faggot

Did CW just come out in some 3rd world country? Why is there so many threads?

>this is considered great

Better lot fight scene, IMO:
youtube.com/watch?v=tCWjo1ymhGs

Does that mean SJW insanity will win in the end?

Different day, yet the same thread by the same fucking autistic prick.

>DCucks still this fucking butthurt

Here's something to consider: CW has about a dozen superhero characters. Granted, 2 of them (Ant Man and Spiderman) are shoehorned cameo appearances purely for the toy $$$, yet the film still has a tight narrative, most of the characters have arcs, all of them get something cool to do. Cap, Bucky, Tony, Black Panther are fully fleshed out and get proper story arcs despite competing for screen time with Zemo, Crossbones, etc. When they do appear, Ant and Spider both steal the show with their cool powers.

Fucking FALCON gets more lines of dialogue in Civil War than Superman does in a film called "Batman vs Superman". Just think about that for a moment. And were any of Superman's lines memorable, apart from " the bat is dead. Bury it" and "MARTHA!" (for the wrong reasons)?

And Wonder Woman, despite only having to share screen time with two other heroes, speaks only to Bruce Wayne during the entire 2.5 hour movie and has no impact on the story whatsoever. She could be edited right out and no-one would notice. What does she do? Inflict a meaningless wound on Doomsday?

If nothing else, Civil War is a work of extremely efficient storytelling. BvS is horribly inefficient at setting up mood, characterisation and storylines in an economical and effective way. Bloated and incoherent, I believe the critics said.

Hack Snyder only wishes he could direct kino this breathtaking.

DELETE THIS

>Sup Forums was worried about this scene
>turns out to be the best battle scene in any capeshit ever

The music in that scene was also GOAT.

>DCucks still mad about their shit film flopping

and whats these films that have flopped?DCEU have 3 films and they were all success at the box office,next time try harder,with this obvious bullshit.

Mostly due to the huge amount of money DC is blowing on marketing and reshoots.

Reshoots are always budgeted and scheduled for EVERY movie.