How would that work cap wise?

csnbayarea.com/warriors/anthony-davis-likes-warriors

>millennial likes prospect of easy accolades

it all checks out

Who doesn't though?

Why the fuck would you want AD @ GSW

I rather see him play with Westbrook

Because it extends the Warriors window?

Under the cba no star will switch teams, no one will give up 70/80 million dollars to win a ring. In 6 years or so expect there to be a bunch of one man teams; which might be exciting or might be diluted shit

Curry is taking scraps to chase titles. Warriors can't afford their main squad and Davis and subtracting anyone from their main squad to sign Davis makes them worse so it would never happen.

This nigga can't stay on the court for 2 minutes, nobody will take him

Curry has a small contract because he got hurt in a contract year, he's getting the max this off season.

Will Davis ever be traded or will his entire career be wasted in NO?

i really like davis and as celtics fan i'd love see him play there

How would AD on the Warriors work though?

I wouldn't expect that for at least 2 years, if at all.

this

curry isn't a good person, even he didn't think he would ever get healthy. he took that contract thinking he was robbing the warriors blind

Are you a retard? They aren't leaving anywhere near that much on the table it's literally like 3-4 mil less a year. And you can easily get that money back through the open market if you're winning rings, due to endorsements and people wanting to actually buy your shit because your winning.

You people are the biggest haters I've ever seen. Curry isn't a good person? Dafuq are you on, and the dude is taking a pay cut.

the dude is not fucking taking a pay cut you utter fucking retard

Would this be the death knell of millennials in the NBA?

>replace Pachulia with Davis
>makes them worse

id rather see ad in gs than kd tbqh. kd is stealing currys thunder. see what i did there?

Curry isn't on his current contract through good will. He is on his current contact due to glass ankles.

He will take them for every cent at renegotiation as he probably deserves to do. Unfortunately for him he is underperforming relative to the last couple of years but it shouldn't hurt his value much if at all.

>Pachulia

More like one or both of KD/Steph desu

Replacing Zaza.

zaza is good though

Davis is slightly better.

Warriors need a good center. AD would be a good fit.