Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dCMbyXuA6Ag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how u do reverse gravy train poop

Have you ever been robbed?

Ketchup a vegetable?

You ever get pussy or a girls # on the job

Ever got to smash on the job?

How much do you make in tips a night on average?

Where is the red pepper and plates bitch

Not yet thankfully. Knew a few coworkers who did though. One of them got a gun in his face over a $20 order.

on the job on the job?

Definitely.

Nope and nope sadly

How do i get free pizzas?

Do you eat pizza from your work?

Probably back at the store because either the fuckwit who took your order forgot to mention that you wanted plates and red pepper or the driver fucked up and left it at the store by accident. Happens way too often.

It's half price pizza week here in Canada. Do you skimp on the toppings during these times?

Thank you for your service.

On a Friday night which is usually the busiest night of the week I'll make maybe $90-120 on a 9 hour shift. Average is probably $75-80, depends on if I stay late or if there's a lot of deliveries after we close for carryout because those tend to tip better. Also get paid $5.15 per hour I'm on the road, $7.25 per hour I'm in store, and $26 for every 100 miles I drive.

If you work inside only though you're fucked.

Do you actually hope for tips or you chill about it?

those trips.

Also what do you fuck with on the menu

Call us about literally anything. Say your pizza looked fucked up or some part of your order never arrived and escalate to a manager. Nine times out of ten they'll agree to throw another one in the oven or put a credit on your next order. Not sure if it was just our store but we're deliberately really lenient with giving shit away because it costs more to lose a customer than it does to give them what they want.

How many miles in a typacal night or week would you drive? Is your delivery area big?

I mentioned in another thread, my go-to especially when I'm high is the following:

>start with large buffalo chicken specialty pizza
>take the hot sauce off
>add bacon, onion, mushroom
>ask to have bbq sauce and Parmesan cheese put on over the top

Really fucking good and not that much extra to have the other stuff put on.

I worked at a dominos making pizza, and I don't think people do that. Generally they wouldn't save that much money

All the time, especially when I'm on shift. Any reject pizza that's been sitting for more than an hour or so automatically goes to insiders and drivers. If it's a really busy night there can be up to 10 or 12 free pizzas to choose from. My meal on shift is usually a few slices of cheese or some shit that hasn't been sitting out for too long if I didn't pack something beforehand.

how often do you see orders with pineapple as a topping?

oh, and Czeched

whats an average tip for a say $35 order in a residential apartment. biggest tip? thanks

I hope a little bit but usually I'm chill. Average is like $3, anything over $4 or $5 is awesome. $0 tip will piss me off though. One time I actually got negative-tipped because someone paid me partially in quarters and one of them fell where I couldn't get to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=dCMbyXuA6Ag
thoughts?

No idea, my store is US-based. Odds are they don't, our store at least was pretty strict on getting toppings correct since we got cited for wasting steak and sausage a few times.

On a $35 I'd expect a $10 tip, usually more like $15. If you give me 5 or less I'll remember and next time you'll receive pubic dandruff as a bonus topping.

Thank you! Without people ordering pizza, I wouldn't have money to spend on production equipment and other stupid shit.

Average tip on an order that size in my area is like $5.50 or $6. Biggest I think was $20 from a church that I delivered 25 pizzas to.

$15 tip? Sorry that's too much.

I don't believe you to be op based on this previous answer.

~8 or 9% of our orders have pineapple, it's pretty popular. Lot of Indians and Mexicans in our delivery area so it tends to skew onions, green pepper, jalapenos, and pineapple

why do drivers no longer carry parm and red pepper, shit infuriates me

Average mileage is 55, can get up to 90 or 100 on busy nights. Our delivery area is pretty big, we cover a lot of apartments, strip malls, and large residential neighborhoods. At least a 5 mile radius from where our store is located.

Will I get special treatment if I am a known fat tipper?

Why do you put round pizzas into square boxes after cutting it into triangles? Is it to fuck with the stoners?

have you ever delivered pizza to a nekkid chick?

Yes. Our dispatch system sometimes specifies a certain way that orders should be delivered, but if I notice that an order has a lot of pizza in it or is from a known good tipper, they will always get their pizza first. I try to remember what they like, if they ask for parm/red pepper, etc too if they've been ordering for a while.

If my place reeks of weed or potential other illegal activities will the driver tattle on me?

* asking for a friend

Fuck, you figured it out.

Cc number post it up.

What's your personal favourite topping(s)

Sup Forums system will not allow.
for proof -
try it...

So pretty much covers your gas for the night? What type of car do you use? Hopefully something fuel efficient

are the three dots in the logo really illuminati related?

Fuck no. Almost all of our drivers smoke (myself included), worst that could happen is someone will be like ayy good shit if there's like a wall of weed smoke when the door opens. I've been there a few times, I know how it goes.

Covers gas plus usually a few bucks extra. I drive a 2006 Accord, pretty reliable, the mileage is decent, and it turns on a dime.

very interesting, thank you.
also, pls explain why parm and red pepper are not standard anymore.
last time I asked, the driver was like I think I got some in my car, brb... he never came back

Of course they are

not

How many orders do you take at once when you go out?

Usually because we're lazy fucks and don't carry it by default in the car, if an order calls for it we grab it on the way out the door. No idea why corporate decided to start charging extra for parm shakers. One of our managers has been an absolute dickhead about making sure people get charged 75 cents for dipping sauce too. I try to give it away but if he's there I have to ring it up.

99% of the time drivers will not take more than 2 orders out at once. If they're all really close or in the same apartment block, maybe 3. That being said, I've taken 6 at once when we got slammed with orders from a hotel full of bastard kids who all ordered at the exact same time and didn't tip for shit.

IT'S ALMOST LIKE THEY'RE RUNNING A BUSINESS OR SOMETHING

Have you ever delivered to a game store where the people who ordered are playing D&D?

I have no fucking idea, wasn't part of training anyway

Do you ever share your tips with the in-store staff?

No it doesn't here is proof
4574 9124 6745 7337

When you give away free shit all the time without ringing it up you fuck up inventory which lessens the chance that your managers don't get their bonus

Or at least that's how my franchise worked, fuck those Jews

I live less than a mile away from a domino's, would 2 dollar tip on a 20 dollar order enrage you?

Hmm, need expiry, cardholder name and CVV for verification.

Nope, although I have played Magic the Gathering at a game store that had pizza delivered to it.

Not usually. Drivers work inside and do menial shit that no one else will do like dishwashing when they're not on the road so they're very reluctant to share anything with people who work inside only.

Who was the hottest customer you've ever seen? Include details

Ever been in a car accident when on the job?

OMG how do I delete??

Ketchup is a fruit you fucking retard

Nah if it's not that far away $2 is fine. If it's more than 25 minutes to get there and back though you're automatically an asshole.

I have not, although I came really really close one time. Nearly got t-boned by some douche while I was making a left turn onto a highway.

How come you don't take some with you like at the beginning of shift? Make a box, put several paper plates, napkins and some red pepper flakes in it, what you don't use return.

Have you ever delivered a pizza to a guy who obviously had an erection

Why did you ban sea snippers?

I'm guessing those trips mean you regularly get paid in hot blonde milf blowjobs?

1. How did you get those trips?
2. Are niggers the worst tippers?

I'm usually playing magic but there is a table of about 6 fat assess that order about 4 pizzas every Friday night. Apparently dominos is the only company that will go into the store and find the people who ordered.

can i get a free pizza?

Can you order me free pizza?

Not OP but happened a couple times a year at my store

>Hire super cute, skinny brunette girl
>Quiet, possibly retarded but in a an adorable way
>She had to wait a couple months until she was 18 before we could hire her
>Car wreck like one month in
>Parents make her quit cuz not safe

Would you kindly leave Sup Forums forever?

No idea. I'll start doing that when I go back to work in about a week. Thanks for the suggestion!

Not that I can remember.

I wish :/

hey fuck you i asked first

What kind of vape do you use?

Fuck if I know and surprisingly not. That honor would go to the Indians. They always ask for "veggie pizza" which we don't have (other than the specialty pacific veggie) and occasionally try to haggle on prices.

Is your store full of homosexuals? Mine was like constantly 40% homo, including my lesbian 21yo general manager and other 21yo lesbian co-manager

> parm and red pepper

i purposely leave them in the car so that tips determine if you get them or not

would you?

Order your own damn pizza or see you lazy douchebags.

We have none. At all. Never seen any working at our location.

have you ever delivered a prank order?
like oh 20 pizzas to 123 main st which was bogus
what happens with this

I smoke American Spirit black labels.

We get a lot of half-assed prank phone calls from 13 year olds hiding behind a call spoofer and none of them are good enough where we actually took the order seriously. They usually just say some incoherent garbage, laugh, and hang up.

Not OP but you need a valid address to send an order through, my store policy was huge orders need to be paid for in advance as well

Thats probably because if the homo is a manager and doing the hiring, he's only going to hire homos, kind of like if a mexican is manager, he hires only mexicans, etc.... If a nigger is going to hire, he only hires white people because he knows that he can't get a nigger to work, etc...

makes sense, thanks
what happens for a fake order on three pies to a legit address?

Our manager is the whitest dude I know but he's also really chill. We hire all types of people (Pakistani, black people, a few Hispanic dudes, high schoolers), but I haven't seen anyone who looked homosexual since I started working here

No one has to pay for them, usually the pizzas get sent back, become driver chow, and we have to do a remake if the order was legit and the insider just fucked up the address

Maybe you are the homosexual

ever been greeted by a nekkid chick while making a delivery?

what kind of jerk would do that anyway