Barrel bitches continued...

Still taking questions...

What is this?

Prove you're actually OP with a time stamp

Idk what's going either

Do I really have to go into this again?

27.620, -85.130 @ 1850ft

This is what op is talking about.

OP said he touched a killed a Peruvian tourists and melted them in barrels in Florida

Still no proof

Picture of the daughter

Sir I have contacted the governors office so your gig is up. It's time to stop!

you lot can thank me later

:(

Uhm no. She was maybe 5'2 100lbs and a brunette...

Canadians...

Have you told anybody else besides us? Is this the first time you've made a thread like this?

It's it true that you're known as the Seaman Killer?

White boi thinks the Internet was around in 1998 when op murdered those girls. Dumb ass.
reeeeeee
Me love you long time piece of shit
reeeeeee
That's why I get my ass licked by grizzlies nigger
Reeeeee
Your ass still smell like coupon bitch
Reeeeeee

You mean semen lover

I posted in a secrets thread last night and started a thread earlier today. Other than that, I haven't told anyone before...

ICQ 98'
Jus saiyan

How did the bombs not blow you up? And do you wish they would have?

People like you make me sick. We will be hunting you every step of the way. If I have to climb a pyramid every Wednesday if I have to circle and dot every I if I have to burn Chinese fortune cookies every Thursday I will see you I. Chains you son of a bitch!!

Only a few retarded in the previous thread have granted me that moniker...

Was this a one off
Why?
Do you want to get. Ought?

And this thread, Seaman Killer

Good luck with that...

Goodbye OP you are going up the road for the rest of your life. You will be giving massages and getting raped everyday. DHS is on to you.

did he ever admitted that he killed them?
chill the fuck out

Successful bait continues

>Uh oh!

Seaman Killer documented in the FBI database

>
even if he admitted it who cares without proof hes innocent fool plus this is gr8 b8 m8

lmao
gender fluid support
gr8 b8 m8

Sage

How long did it take

This is a sad day in human race timeline. A man walks free while two poor wonderful women are under the sea tortured for no particular reason. This reminds me of my fathers death. When I was younger my dad took me and my uncle to AFrica. We saw many things and discovered the brutality of that country. Men die from the heat everyday te beasts and bugs will destroy you. We had traveled to an old canyon . My dad and I were waking through and my uncle was on the cliff above. Suddenly an stampede of wildabeast came through I climbed a tree to escape. My dad ran to climb the cliff. As he reached the top his brother revealed his true colors. He whispered in his ear and pushed him off the cliff. I haven't stopped running since. I will be contacting policia to lock your sorry ass up.

shut up simba

youre gay kys my man

f

Your thread is going to 404 again because you're boring ss fuck OP.

I'm bored to death so this is now a triple murder

Book em danno

Sickening that men like you roam the streets. I'm preparing a full case file on this "seamen killer". While you are incarcerated and rotting I will be rich with a movie deal and book.

Okay, I'm done, I already came twice
You ain't gonna make me come
I'm all outta gas, not so fast
Uh, your finger just went in my ass
Ow, that hurts, take it out now
Oh, wait a minute, ow, put it back in, in-in-in
This don't mean I'm gay, I don't like men
I like boobs, boobs, boobs
Now see that gerbil, grab that tube, shove it up my butt
Let that little rascal nibble on my asshole
Uhh, yeah, right there, right there
Ahh, I'm coming, oh, yeah
Fack, I just came again, okay, pull it out now
Oh, fuck yeah, wait, he's not out, he's still crawling around up there
Ow, fuck, I think it's stuck
Ow, but it feels so fucking good

DON'T SHOVE A GERBIL UP YOUR ASS [x4]

OP, how old were both of them? I asked but the old thread 404ed before you could answer.

Everyone make sure to call local polices and any government your knowing since if he is bot punished then these wonebs memory are firforren and tread on. We must stand for the women of Canada and say no longer will the seamens of the world hurt our women !

chop chop?

Does anybody have kayak or boat we should organize expedition to investigate

Damn fine cup of troll!

Tits or gtfo

Kayak...125nm or 145m...lol

cool so then, how did you get the barrel to sink? cause we all know unless vacuum sealed, they ain't going down into the drink.

Fill it with concrete. Duh.

You're going down, sheman killer. REPORTED

>When I was younger my dad took me and my uncle to AFrica. We saw many things and discovered the brutality of that country
>country
Africa is a continent dumby.

mom was late 30s daughter was late teens...

Is this bait still going? xd

White boi has super strength to seal Barrel
Reeeeeee
Wite boi hire illegals to carry barrels I saw I. news on tv they told everyone
reeeeeeeeee
We must get pitchforks and torches to bring justice for Canadian bitched
Reeeeeeee

lol. i know that. OP doesn't.

he also doesn't know that seawater melts steel barrels. he claimed 1998 was when he did it.
that is like 40 years time for the salty seawater to do it's thing on thin steel barrels.

OP ends every statement with periods like a douchebag killers... Put into the file for seaman killer...

The barrels had holes so they would fill with water and not explode at depth from the pressure...

*semen killer

Seaman Killer...

>1998
>40 years
>2017
>More like 19
> learn to basic math

Are you really that retarded? 40 years huh? It will take longer for the barrels to decay than the bodies...

You disgust me you trash. My father has told me of your kind. He said the best way to handle is to tie you up drip honey on you and leave you on an ant hill the. Call the police. You are a disgraced seamen and will burn in hell.

they were going to explode anyways. he dropped them on top of un-exploded ordanance.
-and that is the part where he is endangering others lives now, namely the FBI agents who may follow this up.
>hope OP isn't just phone posting and is behind at least 4 vpns and like 7 proxies

R u happy now OP u ass hole killed the Canadian girl plus mom so rude why not kill a race that fight back pussy

Ellipsis...not periods. Lrn2grammar...

Fuck you seaman killer this is my file not yours

If this is real Internet Historian will make video about it.

One two fbi coming for you. 3 four better hide your dead whores 7 eight. Bubba gonna make you not straight 9 ten you live In sin

Why you keep saying 40 years lulz

Well it was done on purpose so the smart ones, like you, could easily identify my posts, but now you've ruined it...

This is the most attention OP has gotten since 1998

This is fake i googled all info nothing came up. OP post news article about the missing women or kys.

I cup my own farts and try to eat them...

Seamen killer we are coming for you! This behavior may be acceptable in college but the Sup Forums brethren will not tolerate this behavior. I have called law enforcement and will follow up with anonymous so they can hack your Xbox live. Kys you degenerated.

CeeeeMaaaan

He said in previous post that victims never reported missing.

Sea people and me...

Op why you keeled people. It's not good to hurt people you have to treat people the way you want to be treated. Did your family ever teach you that? It hurts my heart to see this pain you've inflicted on innocent women,

It's okay. They're not in pain anymore...

Seaman killer is it true that you jack of and don't wash your hands so when you put you hand over there mouth to kill them you get seamen on them and that's why they call you seaman killer.

I'm mad at myself, mostly...

How convenient. Im sure the people they knew in canada were like oh well guess theyre gone, mothers work never tried, daughters school didnt care, stopped paying all bills canada didnt care. Thats the most bs excuse ive ever heard. Fuck OP he is fake and gay. Probably one of those fags who is a self diagnosed "sociopath" because he thinks it sounds cool. Fuck you OP I hate people like you.

acne removal surgery, noice

This is the best YLYL all year

cute cat

I hope a big nigger rapes your anus.

Wow can't believe people are making jokes of these seaman murders. We just stand together for these poor women. This is a serious matter. Pull out the tip line and make sure to use all available details.

Maybe your not the Google master you thought you were...

They're coming for you seaman killer