Well Sup Forums I'm signing off from life. Been drinking and and cannot stand myself of my life...

Well Sup Forums I'm signing off from life. Been drinking and and cannot stand myself of my life. I've made some irreversible mistakes and I'm ready to meet my maker. I just hope that my family will be okay after a while. I appreciate all of you guys. This world is cruel but I love you anons. No I will not live stream. I just wanted to let you know you guys got me through some rough times, but I'm ready now to let go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HGDW77QoRes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there is no maker, asshole. take the gun out of your mouth and unfuck your shit

film it

Well then, farewell gentle sailor.

Don't be a quitter, retard.

how ya gunna do it?

You are literally walking into oblivion head first. Uncuck your shit. Death is for pussies

This

I've tried, I haven't ate in 3 days. I only drink. I can't even go outside without being terrified of everything. My co-workers think I'm going to go, my mom keeps texting me but I do not answer, I've betrayed a good friend, my other friends do not understand my demons.

holy shit just do it, no one fucking cares, you're just posting for attention like any other 12 year old faggot.

Funny you should mention irreversable mistakes...

Don't do it user. You have so much to do first. Everybody throughout their lives makes endless amounts of regrets. You need some good anime or a game. Smoke a bowl.

Is this op?

Simple question: Why choose nothing over everything?

I dont like anime and I haven't smoked in years. My paranoia and my anxiety would make smoking a terrible way to go out.

op if your gonna kill yourself make it look like a murder tie a balloon shoot yourself out side in an alley way and noone will ever know, that wont hurt your family. Your case will go cold make sure you do it where homeless people wont find you aswell.

I feel that way everytime I drink lol

Yes

Don't do it OP!

I mean if you livestream then fucking go for it. But if you aren't going to an hero on cam, what's the point?

why i say that because the homeless guy will touch you and go to prison.

you lot can thank me later

No no no you need the weed to reset things. Don't you see the fear it gives you will make you want to live again. It will help you to break through to the other side and get off of you alcohol. That's your problem.

I dont want another desperate man to go down for my own fallacy. My suicide is my own choice and I don't want anyone else to take the downfall. Even right before death I'm responsible for my own actions and destiny.

Your post is extremely similar to another that 404

You're doing this for attention.

>I only drink. I can't even go outside without being terrified of everything.

Cause and effect, goober. Go to a fucking detox/er/whatever and you'll see your fear is baseless once you sober up.
Same shit happened to me. I dried out and got better.

who the fuck doesn't like anime? good riddance

yeah but you want your family not to know, op come here and tell me a story why do you want to kill yourself.

Dont doit broh, you need to travel to México, buy high cuality drugns and fuck sluts.

Nobody is gonna stop you. I mean you shouldn't I think? I'm an EMT just gonna let you know it's always painful and undignified. Your family will be fucked for the rest of their lives but your a selfish assholes anyway , so here are some cool ways out piano wire noose jump off a tall building into traffic with it around your neck. An oldie but a goodie go drink a gallon of bleach in the mall. Or the best way ever walk into the woods chain and hand cuff yourself to a tree and throw the key as hard as you can.
P.s. you do feel a headshot for what would feel like an eternity
Happy trales

This.. same here.. in-house rehab got me turned around.. lifes not great but its not fucked anymore either

I'm lonely, I had sex with a good friend that ended in it ruining a friendship, my other friends have abandoned me and tossed me to the side, I'm constantly depressed, I work a dead end job that pays well but is mind numbing to someone like myself, I'm an only child, I can't see myself happy ever, I was accused of a terrible crime 3 years ago and ruined my reputation even though I was innocent, i can't trust anyone besides my mom and best friend, I literally see colors when I think and hear sounds, noone respects me, I have sex with random girls and it depresses me.

The only thing I enjoy is drinking and fishing.

A few trips to Florida are the only thing that's kept me going.

Omg fucking cry for help some more. You know who really kills themselves people that don't talk about it. I've brought so many of you attention grabbing shit wits to the ER and carrere clinic that was like half my job. I've only ever walked into 2 count em 2 real suicide' s. They were fucked one came in as a bad smell - dude didn't even leave a note. The other the guy called 911 said he fell told dispatch where he was hung up and blew his fucking brains all over the stairs so when I got there shit yard used a 22 and was still breathing. I had to do CPR with my partner while his fucking noodle was coming through the hole in his mouth. He died about 2 hours later at the hospital. Go fuck yourself

I literally come here for therapy as well. Have for 4 years.

Okay, I'm done, I already came twice
You ain't gonna make me come
I'm all outta gas, not so fast
Uh, your finger just went in my ass
Ow, that hurts, take it out now
Oh, wait a minute, ow, put it back in, in-in-in
This don't mean I'm gay, I don't like men
I like boobs, boobs, boobs
Now see that gerbil, grab that tube, shove it up my butt
Let that little rascal nibble on my asshole
Uhh, yeah, right there, right there
Ahh, I'm coming, oh, yeah
Fack, I just came again, okay, pull it out now
Oh, fuck yeah, wait, he's not out, he's still crawling around up there
Ow, fuck, I think it's stuck
Ow, but it feels so fucking good

DON'T SHOVE A GERBIL UP YOUR ASS [x4]

What did you do? Please tell

Tell us what you did that was so bad?

Eat some food and go to bed bro.
Start changing your life step by step. You just need to start somewhere.
Sober up, get some professional help. Find new ways. Be forgiven.

Your family needs you.
Be strong and deal with your problems, i believe in you!

I'm sorry you experienced that. I'm literraly trying to reach out to user in the only way I feel apropreite. I've seen death, I watched a truck get toppled from a mk 19 round which happened to be filled with kids. I've also seen a guy get his guys blown out by an EFP charge. Probably another reason why I'm so fucked up.

Here this one would look cool atleast
Or
Man up

If you're going to do it then leave the thread and do it. If you're still here that's the same lack of conviction that got you into this position in the first place, and it's just a pathetic cry for help that no one here can give you.

TL;DR Do it faggot or go get help faggot

But op, some of us care for you, what do you gain from killing yourself? Nothing, and if you fail, you're gonna regret it. You don't know me, but I care for you op, and others on this thread do. Please rethink your choices.

That's great you ever see a 2 year old gag to death cuz mommy and daddy didn't know he was allergic to peanuts and let him go trick or treating with grandma and oh wait he was one of the 1 in 1 million that eppie doesn't work for. Yhea soldiers they die you should expect that when your a grown ass man going to war shouldn't you

If you're going to do it, drink a metric fuckton of gas and drop match down your throat in a mall or something. Make it entertaining

OP, don't kill yourself, bro. I have gotten to that point with drinking in the past. It's really rough, and it makes the depression and anxiety a lot worse.

What you have to do is taper down your alcohol intake and make sure you eat something. Over a few days, drink less each day and eat more each day. After that, you should be able to not drink. Then in about a week you will feel more normal.

Life does suck, but you can make it. You really have to get off of the booze, though. That can really mess you up a lot. Sober up and you'll feel better physically and then you can reconsider the whole suicide plan.

Good advice. I will.

This this I wish there was a thumbs up button
Hold on
Maybe that worked

The edges just keep getting sharper

He stopped posting he did it he wasn't all talk and drama after all....

Spigget finner

Guy seems mad

Thanks for reminding me about a song I absolutely fucking despise of, cunt.

Imma tell you something. This might be bait, and I might just be wasting my time, but i will tell you a story anyway.
>be me
>growing up spent almost all of my time at my granddad's place
>the man practically raised me while my real parents were working
>parents eventually split, I move in with my mom to my granddad's house
>he and grandma don't have a lot, but they take us in with open arms since we don't have anywhere else to go
>15 at this point, some angst and depression begin kicking in due to hormone changes
>get extremely suicidal because some stuff happened that I don't feel like going into right now
>grandpa still continues to take care of me, out of his 4 grandchildren he and I always had the closest relationship
>fast forward 2 years, I'm 17 now
>grandpa became very sick
>he can barely get out of his bed, won't touch any food
>barely drinks any water, refuses to listen to us to eat and drink more
>1.Fucking.Day. away from his 80th birthday
>grandpa dies.
>everyone is in shock, me especially
>cannot comprehend what happened
>had death in my family before, but this one hit the hardest
>can't believe what's happening, I always thought he was unbeatable. Thought he would live forever
>my grandma and my mom are hysterical, grandma almost had a heart attack
>people come to our house, everyone is devastated
>I begin thinking what if it was me who died, what if I had actually killed myself
>realize it would probably be a thousand times worse for my mom
>decide to snap out of it, I could never hurt my mom like this
>mfw the death of a man I loved with all of my heart actually saved my life

Is user kill?

You know what I'm always thinking of people who want to kill themselfs? Why don't do things you wouldn't have the chance to do when living a normal life? Things like, I don't know, getting a career as a drug kingpin - breaking bad style - or something like that. I mean what do you have to loose, right?

Peace out OP. Safe travels to wherever you end up.

Well, google the name Diogenes and learn about his life ^^

See you on the other side, my friend.
I hope you won't do it, but you probably will.

What?

His lifestyle basically was: Choose nothing over anything, because he thought he could gain happiness in lige that way.

*everything

is op still alive

See yha faggot

You don't like anime?
Off yourself right now OP
Do it faggot

I think he's an hero

Anime is for traps

so close D:

I'm too late to help op but if anyone is like him I can try to talk you out of it

This post is worth reading. So i guess It will get deleted soon. Fuck Sup Forums.

>>this

I'm here too guys

Live stream when you go through with it faggot.

dont do it if dubs

or trips

youtube.com/watch?v=HGDW77QoRes

I gotta get some dinner so if anyone feels depressed or lonely kik phierce22
I'm this poster^

>make it look like a murder tie a balloon shoot yourself out side in an alley way and noone will ever know
the idea of the gun just flying away afterward made me laugh more than it should have

blah blah blag

>I gotta get some dinner so if anyone feels depressed or lonely kik phierce22
>
>I'm this poster^
Oh wait fuck I waited the wrong person I'm the guy that offered help

Yhea kids they die you should expect that when your a grown ass man working for a hospital shouldn't you

Stop making shit threads and kill yourself already

OP, I'm the same as you. But I've been a chronic drunk for 3 years and thought about suicide but stage it as a homicide like set up appointments and go on a "hike" and fall. Even have 500k life insurance for my 4 siblings set up. I'm 27 and when I detox I'm a totally different person.

>this
Fuck that guy user

OP, listen to this guy. I'm the same

Greentext plz

Do it

Not OP, but this will likely be my last summer. See I got this idea to die of opiate overdose and know about fentanyl and already have enough heroin to put down a horse. There is absolutely nothing that could stop me from eventually succeeding in an OD. I'm manic depressive and experience mood swings all the time. The suicidal low tells me that it only takes one painless mistake and after that I will always wake up in heaven instead of earth, and that every new day from thereon will be filled with happiness greater than this world with its primitive technology and mortal body knows. Funny thing is my suicidal thoughts may actually be right. Surely the grandpas and grandmas go somewhere after the long and hard life. I bet Anne Frank did too. I have never posted an attention whoring thread about my impending "suicide" on Sup Forums, but even though I would have doesn't mean I wouldn't still kill myself. Kurt Cobain often joked about killing himself, after all.

Anyway. I know that I won't see the summer of 2018 since I refuse to take antidepressants in order to mask my life problems. Sixty or seventy years later I would die anyway. I'm super excited about the great beyond... I wonder what kind of adventure I'll get to experience 60-70 years sooner than most anons.