Are student-athletes really "dumb jocks"?

Are student-athletes really "dumb jocks"?

only the niggers

generally, no.

has the right idea

Yes. Ask anyone who went to university and lived on campus. You had to be careful passing thru athletic dorm areas at night because of robberies, rape, assault, etc.

No. They are intelligent members of their school and contribute significantly to their academic community.

Only in D-1 power 5 conference sports or any rugby team.

wtf is an FA grade

>black experience 001
>black experience 002
>black nationalism

pretty much this.

any student athlete in a D-II or lower school is getting a useful degree and playing for fun and pussy.

Failed.

yeah no. I went to an NAIA school (even lower than d3) and the students were still missing so much class during the season that their fall semesters were basically useless.

It certainly depends on the class and the professor, but most classes you can't just skip lecture every week and expect to get a good education

Almost every team outside of football and basketball has a higher average GPA than the general student body average. Being in sports forces you to learn discipline and time management, turns out those are helpful when applied to academics.

Generally speaking, student athletes are more successful both in school and out of school

I thought that was an F

From my experience I believe it means "failure to appear" which means there were too many absences.

One of my brothers went to school with someone who was drafted. was really dumb and the teachers pass him anyways since he was a big guy

>for free

You are forgetting about tutors, who are paid by the athletic department to "help" athletes. This was mostly writing papers and doing class work, and occasionally actually trying to help the athlete learn something.

yea they're stupid as shit

FOR YOU

>t. NCAA

>be black
>get a D in black experience

t. salty nerd