How do I stop coming to Sup Forums?

How do I stop coming to Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.at/search?q=eleni barista&hl=de-AT&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjJ2PDo6o7VAhUqCsAKHRTsDhoQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=947#imgrc=_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have you tried ending your life?

Suicide.

Post kiddie pictures

blind yourself

Not OP, but wondering the same thing, and this is actually an interesting idea. Who wants to see questionable material in this thread?

You wouldn't

Does cutting your arms qualify for your criteria?

if you stopped coming here OP, where would you get your sense of fulfilment in life?

Bruh I have gigs worth of the good stuff. You interested?

Kill your family
DOI

You don't

get banned or die, otherwise you're here forever

Well I was debating whether or not ppl wanna see it, but then I realized I dont really care. All I really want to do is get banned. Sooo without further delay, let's start with some softcore

shes 22

Uhhhhhh how old is this girl?

Just. Why?

Thanks, bro.

Boredom is the biggest reason.

Then dump it pussy. You won't

do it or no balls

Dump it all, banmaster

dump it all lmao

Do it already, no balls

Be sure to refresh pretty fucking frequent, gonna be taken down pretty quick I reckon.

FBI is watching :)

Hosts folder. Modify it. No more Sup Forums.

Get me in jail already faggot

dont see it

I doubt he does it

wasted my time

you don't

This thread embodies the death and taxes of Sup Forums
>OP will never deliver
>You will never leave

>This thread embodies the death and taxes of Sup Forums
>>OP will never deliver
>>You will never leave
>This

Here it is gents

It's da truth

I guess my life is pretty bad if when seeing this I actually half believed it and tried to wake up....shit...

>Being this new

mods

She's 22 you dumbfuck.

You don't.

Even getting banned still allows you to lurk.

You're going to have to kill yourself.

What are you talking about?

Shiggy diggy bro, shiggy diggy.

google.at/search?q=eleni barista&hl=de-AT&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjJ2PDo6o7VAhUqCsAKHRTsDhoQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=947#imgrc=_ reverse image search u cucks

Get permabanned. I'm banned right now for circle jerking.

Just as you posted this, a Selena Gomez music video came on much about a guy in a coma. The world is fucking with me way too hard.

Kek sorry fam, that's some twisted timing tho

>People lose their minds over a clothed picture of a 22yo

Kek, can you imagine though? If I was less mentally stable, or there was an user that was, they just go on this crusade of trying to wake up from their life, thinking they were stuck. That would be tragic.

Ok all these coincidences are starting to actually fuck with me...

Uh nice try I guess

Damn that'd be fucked up. I hope I didn't trigger any lowkey schizos with my post. IF YOU'RE READING THIS, YOU'RE NOT IN A COMA. I just wanted to bait some guys who wanted to see cp. I ain't gonna post that shit, fbi would be on my ass in 30 seconds. If I learn how to do it and stay protected, maybe one day anons ;)

Lose some weight, shower, shave your beard, brush your teeth, wear deodorant, get a good haircut, quit your job in Walgreen's, get an education above a GED, and develop some social skills.

schluchtenscheißer