youtube.com/watch?v=Z1PCtIaM_GQ

now i just want to watch jackie movies all day

Because hes literally Jackie Chan

Hard to believe he's gone, RIP

Because he don't want no TRAUBU

Keep baiting friend, you almost got me

I'll kill him myself if I have to.

>yfw capeshit will never incorporate any of this

Holy fuck what a great goddamn video. Thanks for sharing, OP.

Now I feel the need to download his entire catalog. Fucking legend.

Real talk, some of the fight scenes in the new captain America were completely incomprehensible

Will we ever see another stuntman like Jackie Chan?

Too bad he cucked himself to Hollywood.

but do you also feel a sudden urge to join the communist party too?

Maybe. But not one who'll be also a leading action star for decades.

>over 120 takes on a single scene

That is incredible

>why is jackie chan so fucking based ?

Because he is relentless and since he looked too silly to be just another Bruce Lee clone he turned Hong Kong cinema to his own cinema.

he's fearless, all the shit he's done, and he doesn't stop, he's still working hard.

Jackie Chan cape電影 when?

That's how white people and nignogs love it. Jump cuts, tight shots that show nothing of the choreography, and stupid wuxia spinning and wire a shit.
Fuckers have no taste in fight choreography. All they want is wuxia and sentai shit because westerners want to see punch and kicks, but they need the Tarantino/asian capeshit.

Tony Jaa in Ong Bok/The Protector was brutty gud
Same with Iko Uwais in The Raid/Raid 2

>That's how white people and nignogs love it.

Where are you from?

>he's fearless

No. Just no. At least his characters are anything but fearless.

Also one what if proves something about his fears. He was offered role of pic related. He didn't take it because he feared it would typecast him as villain. While Demolition Man one of death cramps of 80's action... it would have been even more brilliant with Jackie.

/x/?

Fun fact about Demolition Man, if Snipes moves seem a bit off it's because he purposely had to slow down his moves because he was too fast for the cameras

Jackie Chan has charisma which is omething Jet Li and that Ong Bak guy lack. He is also a great director and knows how to please an audience.

His greatest films were produced, written, starring, choreographed and scored by himself. In his american movies, he is usually paired with someone in a movie where his only credit is co lead.

He really is the heir to Buster Keaton or Harold LLoyd. It will probably take another 40 - 50 years until another like him comes along.

>tfw you realize almost every western movie changes camera when a blow lands to give it more impact
How do I go back?

He doesn't fear being typecasted as a villain, it's that he doesn't want to play the villain roles. Jackie Chan wants to be the hero. There are very few movies where he portrays a bad guy.

It's the same thing Arnold went through.
>Always be the hero
>Always get the girl
Instant boost to playing more lead roles

>you will never be a soldier in Wesley Snipes' kung fu Egypto-Muslim army
Why even have limbs and fire in one's veins?

yeah sure buddy

because he was literally beaten into submission and trained like a fuckin animal as a child. hes like the 1 in 100 kid that actually becomes super based in adulthood as a result of harsh disipline and training.

He's funny, creative and athletic. Other actors just get two out of three.

You can't.

I like that Tom Cruise is pretty much his successor, I wonder what Jackie had to say about Tom hanging off that jet?

That would've been an interesting casting choice. Simon Phoenix was fucking brutal, he ripped a guy's eye out just to get past a retinal scan.

Not sure if I can imagine Jackie doing something like that

>you will never unsee the mattress he lands on

Buster Keaton is the only comparable stuntman and comedian i can think of.

how the hell did they do this one without paralyzing the guy ?

they had a cushioning mat on the ground that was covered in dust and dirt so you couldn't see it

Nah I'm sorry to say this but Wesley Snipes as Phoenix is the best casting since Schwarz as Conan.

Fuck you man. Fuck you.

but it looks like that nigga hits a hard ground instead of cushioned and bouncy matress

>Armour of God (1986). During the filming of a scene in which Jackie Chan jumped from a wall to a tree branch, Chan lost his grip on the branch and fell 15 feet to the ground below. He hit his head on a rock, causing part of his skull to crack and a fragment to lodge in his brain. He now has a plastic plug in a permanent hole in his skull and hearing loss in the right ear.

Ouch

how many retakes had they make because he died on that jump?

There's no hole to fill any more. Stunts can be CGI, quickcut marvel fight scenes have become the standard meaning any deviation is bad to normies, and quip culture have reduced the need for physical humor.

There won't be another Jackie Chan, because normies don't want another Jackie Chan. They want another Marvel movie.

GOAT.

Jackie Chan is a far-right authoritarian communist who HATES DRUGS, none of you bleeding heart liberal faggots should like him.

Why should that matter?

>mfw the kick snuffs the candelabra

stop trying to make me like him more

fucking stop that

the impact you felt was really only due to the dust

Its a crime that the two have never stared in a movie together

>tfw no Jason Statham vs Jackie Chan movie

Jackie "Hail to the PRC" Chan
Jackie "Fuck Hong Kong" Chan
Jackie "Smog is a Capitalist Myth" Chan

>a far right communist

lol

>far right communist

>An actor's political views should influence whether you enjoy their movies or not.
As long their movies Isn't filled with political bullshit i don't see why it would matter at all.

because he put effort into his craft

People rely on too much cgi these days. And the costs to redo shoots if they mess up isn't worth the hassle to some companies

>I don't know what left- and right-wing actually mean in a national assembly

IIRC watching this as a young lad, during the credits we see Jackie and his stunt team taking turns making this jump.

>far-right authoritarian communist

Literal shill for the Chinese communist party

My mum is 66 years old. She loves Jackie Chan.

>LegoS

Dropped

Jackie Chan doesn't even have any good movies.

quick!

name one actor that isn't Jackie Chan.

T H E
F U C K I N G
G O A T

Tell her Jackie murdered journalists who investigated about his drug business in the triads. Kill her heroes

>he doesn't hate drugs
faggot

wtf I want to watch a jackie chan movie now

Truly the greatest martial arts film star

I don't think she'd care desu. She's stupidly red-pilled.

>mfw underage redditors try to tell me jackie chan is better then bruce lee

sentai has better fight choreography/cinematography than hollywood shit

hey reddit

jet lee