Fluffy Thread

Fluffy Thread

bump

much confused

Care to explain this one, user?

Also bump

I love this artist more of him pleaso

Huh. The first McGonagall fluffy I don't want to smash with a hammer.

I smell a troll.

Not that user, but seems like the rings deformed the fluffy, like in those african tribes where they wear rings to elongate their necks

I smell ya mum

bumpe

does anyone have the greentext story of the two fluffy herds fighting each other? it was in the last thread I think.

hey, im working on a collab with another author on the Booru, is there anyone with any drawing experience that would be willing to help some authors out?

What's a "yackie"?

There's just something comedic here. I can't place it.

I love it when they feel guilty.

They dont build their shelters, or maybe it was a bus that lost its foliage during the winter.

I think it's just how plainly it states how dumb it is.

yeah that could be the case; dumb mummah built nestie inside bush prior to winter, but bush looses its leaves during the winter exposing the family to full brunt of winter.

I've been able to avoid this comic for a week. Fuck.

#brownbabyrights

Send the deadbeat dad out. Also, there's a fucking line of bushes not ten feet from you. Fluffies are so goddamn dumb.

that's terrible fish bait.

Best one I've seen in a few weeks

with a litter like that she might as well resort to cannibalism. with only two teats theres no way she could produce enough milk even with a steady supply of food. beyond that, goddamn im surprised she didnt literally explode that litter onto her special friend

He came back a few weeks ago and now he's gone again...

Final part so far...

Guess again

theyd probably be good bait for fishing out on the ocean with all the bright colors and thrashing

So there is a third part to this...now I'm enraged.

But Mr. Bronyfag could've just bought a fluffy to fuck. Or just nab a feral. No need to rape someone's pet.

I think he´s more of a predator who likes to stalk and capture fluffies for sport, judging by him leaving the USB memory behind.

Change the right caption to "How Hellgremlin Writers See Fluffies"

Yeah, that makes sense. He's like a serial rapist, only with fluffies and not, say, little kids.

BIIIIIIIIRRRRRRDDDDDD!!!!!!, WOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD

Kweh.

Shes not sorry, fluffies always say this

its well established that fluffys are naturally self centered unless its been trained out of them

anyone got any smarty punishment

no, that's smarties.

Is right, that is mostly smarties. However she was cold. So she gave up her kids to be warm again. She will regret it for the rest of her short life...

Or you know... Untill she get another "spiciaw fwiend"... Then she will give birth to more shit rats

What the fuck are they saying?

Bitching about their "leggies" or lack or legs

they are bemoaning their lose limbs and generally not aware they wont grow or come back

Why? He mostly sells and does not kill them without a reason.

Sadbox comic? sadbox makes me happy, im a monster

maybe he's really pissed

ill give you some sadbox

how about neglect?

NEED MORE!

Any more of this?

PSH.. Light them on fire, they get to be "warm" and you get a show. Win-win

Oh God. One of them should at least push its brother out.

Teww me bout da sketties Geowge.

Stop, drop, and roll mummahenfa!

They are young, what make you think they could even open their eyes yet?

The War

>Fluffies are stupid and cruel sometimes
>Self proclaimed smarties lead they're herds to certain doom in an arrogant quest for spaghetti and pleasure
>What's more interesting than watching some "well adjusted normal guy" go apeshit over a few bent roses for the hundredth time, is a fluffy war
>Two smarties. Both unicorns, one a brown formerly malnourished runt of about a year of age who had to fight and scramble for everything he had, leading a small herd of 10, with only one toughie
>His opposition, a pure white and gold Stallion, formerly domesticated and spoiled, but driven by rage and ego, leading a herd of 15, with three toughies
>Both foolish and ultimately powerless morons with Napoleon Complexes
>Both now realizing that both have claimed this public park for themselves
>Both now have the most vile lust in they're hearts that any creature can feel
>The lust for war

War 2

>The conflict begins not with a real battle, but with brief confrontation in the center of the park, with both of the herds pegasi scouts
>From browns side, a feral born pegasi stallion. It was born in this park, and it will die in this park.
>From Whites, another formerly domesticated pegasi. White only seeks those with names and who have had a taste of the good life.
>It is early morning, and the sun rises over the large park, as both fluffies, unaware of the others presence, scout out the jungle gym and play structure in search for "nummies"
>The one belonging to whites herd notices first. His name is Dennis.
>He sees this new fluffy. As the park is large, and The Fluffies small, the two herds have yet to even once meet eachother.
>This is first contact
>"Hewwo, who awe yu? Yu am nu pawt of Snowbaww's hewd."
>The feral fluffy is startled at first, but is excited to hear about this new fluffy
>He does not realize that this will end in bloodshed
>"Hewwo nyu fwuffy! Nu am pawt of Snowbawws hewd, am membah of Bwon's hewd! Am bestest hewd ebah! Wan pway?"
>An offering of peace, quickly rejected
>"Yu smawty am poopie fwuffy! Ha! We nu even haf any poopie fwuffies! Dummeh fwuffy, nu am for tu pway wif Dennis o hewd!"
>Dennis is now posturing, puffing out his cheeks and stomping around
>"Dat am not nice! Smawty nu am poopie! Am bestest smawty ebah! Snowbaww am dummeh poopie fwuffy!" Retorts the feral
>"Yu am stupie tu tink dat! Du yu eben had name, evah haf daddeh an mummah?" Taunts Dennis
>This confuses the feral born
>"Aww fwuffies haf mummah an daddeh, dats when two fwuffies wub eachoddah mow dan anyting ewse an "Enf Enf"."
>"HEHEHE! YU AM SU DUMMEH! DUMMEH FEWAW NU EVAH HAF HOOMIN DADDEH!" Laughed Dennis
>"NU AM DUMMEH! AM BESTEST SCOUTIE FOW BESTEST SMAWTY!" Erupted the feral, launching itself onto Dennis

is this from Blue user? Even if it isn't this looks awesome.

Not that comic, but pic related is conceptually related.

War 3

>The feral latched himself onto the slightly larger Dennis, and began to bite off clumps of fluff and pound on him with his hooves
>"DUMMEH DENNIS! GUB YU BIG HUWTIES! BWING YU TU BWON! DEN YU SEE HE AM BEST SMAWTY!" The feral shouted in anger
>"OUCHIES!" Cried Dennis in pain as he wriggled about in an attempt to get the feral off of him "WET DENNIS GU! GIF YU AN POOPIE FEWAW HEWD FOWEVAH SWEEPIES!"
>This only enraged the feral more
>Dennis and his herd were going to give his whole herd forever sleepies?
>But the feral had a special friend, and babies!
>That was not going to fly with him!
>"DUMMEH DENNIS AM MEANIE AN MUNSTAH! NU HUWT BABBEHS! NU HEWT HEWD!" He roared as he clamped his teeth onto Dennis's wings
>"SKKKREEEEEE! NU HUWT WINGIES!" Dennis wailed in agony
>The feral tore off the wings with one final jerk of his head, and spit them out triumphantly in front of him
>"DUMMEH DENNIS NU AM SU TOUGH NO-"
>SMACK!
>Dennis had planted his hoof straight into the ferals face
>"DENNIS WUV WINGIES! GUNNA GIF YU FOWEVAH SWEEPIES AN BIGGEST HUWTIES! AN KIWW AWW YU BABIES! AN GIF GUD FEEWS TU DUMMEH FEWEW SPECIAW FWIEN!" He bellowed as he planted his hoof into the ferals face over and over again
>Although the feral had the early advantage, Dennis had the size, having once been pampered.
>Dennis battered the feral into complete submission, and raised his hoof above the ferals face
>"Wast speakies, dummeh fewaw?"
>"Pwease.... huuuu... nu... huwt famiwy... pwease.... nu.... *gasp* huwt hewd..."
>"Dummeh poopie fewaw, gonna gif aww of yu hewd huwties an fowevah sweepies wike did tu yu!"
>"Nuuuuuuuu!"
>Crunch!
>Dennis looked over the corpse of the feral he had just killed with pride. He would leave it there, no need to scare his babies.
>He would tell Snowball all about this poopie smarty.
>And then the poopie smarty's herd would be no more.

Chirpy babies usually open their eyes fairly soon.

I don't know if this bugs anyone else but I don't like the shit in it's fur. Heres a shit free version. I don't want to alter someone's art and pass it off as my own (its not my art) but I don't find it cute.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it is. I think only three parts exist right now though. We'll just have to wait till he shows up and continues it.

There has to be more