I'm tired of this shit. How do I get rid of these? Is it because of food? Stress? Bacteria?

I'm tired of this shit. How do I get rid of these? Is it because of food? Stress? Bacteria?

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/zinc/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23619434
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is nothing compared to what I go through. You can get medication (ointment/pills) if you want to. It'll go over by time probably.

Try eating more healthy, less dairy, less fat.

bumppp

I'm 33 now. Its been there since 17 I think. I'm eating healthy, but i have a sedentary life now, which I think is part of the problem.

Honest question. How often do you change your sheets.

Going to the doctor tomorrow for pills.

once a month. I think I sweat a lot while sleeping, but I always wear a shirt.

My acne started going away when I started exercising and taking vitamins for my skin

Every two weeks at least man.

Cut out fatty oils from your diet for two months and change your bedsheets every two weeks.

I bet you the acne will stop.

I'm about the same age and have the same problem.

How often do you shower? I normally shower everyday, but if I'm lazy/hungover on weekends, I might not shower on Saturday and Sunday. Then it usually gets worse.

Also, do you still get acne on your face? I do, and it sucks. I basically have to use washes and creams every single day on my face, or I'll wake up with like 4 new whiteheads.

Yeah i've nothiced that while I was exercising time ago, but cannot go to the GYM atm.
dubs for truth, Ill take your advice user.

I have shower everyday too. Its always on the same level. I have it on my back, face, and chest. Never used creams, or taken pills.

Fatty oils? You do know there are good and bad types of "fatty oils" right? Also, regardless of the types of oils he may be ingesting, it's not causing or contributing to his acne.

Its grease residue from your hair. Most people, myself included wash body first then hair, hair grease is left over back mainly and causes it. Wash hair first if possible, maybe try a charcoal peelable face mask all over your back too

You can try some hydrocortisone cream, and a loofah on a stick to scrub in the shower is probably also a good idea. Oh and make sure you wash your bedding on a regular basis, your sheets will accumulate body oils otherwise.

Try 80% carbs, 10% fat, 10% protein diet

I've washed my hair first all my life.
i eat rice and chicken, tomatoes, tuna, pasta...
I try to avoid fast food ever.
Spicy food, which i'm doubting could be related.

it's called puberty, you'll grow out of it when you're 18

Cant wait that long...

try
>biore charcoal scrub in shower 2x per day for 3 days
>1x per day after that
>put sudacrem on it and let your back air out 2-3 hours a day
>should see sign of good improvement after the first day or so, getting better in about a week
>stop everything if it gets worse or if charcoal scrub turns your back red

t. did this

Go to a dermatologist already. Let the professionals help you.

food is a BIG thing, try to cut on milky products(milk, cheese ecc) and reduce the amount of meat you eat especially processed meat like Ham or prosciutto, spicy food should be fine but I would reduce that just to be sure, cardio should also lower your hormones' levels and help clear things up

Yes, going this week if not tomorrow.
Thank you all for the honest answers.

Have you tried zinc supplementation?

confirmed underage b&&

have at it mods

Never heard about milk doing this before. ill trty avoiding it.

Never tried anything other than good hygiene and avoiding certain foods.

Don't use soap. Really. Soap always does this to me. I wash with soap everywhere but my back. I use some kind of mild cleanser or just rinse then dry. When i started doing this it stopped happening. I'm telling you. Same with face. Soap in the morning then rinse with water and and dry paper towel rest of day.

You can't, its because you did too much meth in your teens

dude milk is huuuuge when it comes to acne, animal fat in general really

buy technical running shirts to wear all day and sleep in when you aren't doing stuff (change frequently, ie don't sleep in the shirt you wore all day). cotton shirts really suck at breathing and causes you to hold perspiration on your skin.

don't do the cotton/poly blend shirts. technical running shirts, trust me.

keto diet about 4 L of water a day that should help sugar is the problem

working out also helps.

Honestly, testosterone is a cause of acne in general.
Lower your dairy intake, as all dairy products have estrogen that is then turned into Testosterone by your body

eating too much sugar could cause it but not always.
I think the best thing for OP to take away from this thread is that acne can be caused by a LOT a different things: hormones, excess sugar, too much animal fats, not enough exercise, It's mostly about trial and error with different methods and finding out what works for you

Counting:
- change sheets more often
- avoid milk products
- avoid soap
- grow fast to pass puberty

Yes i was thinking it could be me sweating like in hell during nights.
ill try taking a fast shower before going to work.
Thank you all

I had it really bad myself. Huge, deep zits that hurt like hell.

I really improved it when I stopped using soap on my back. Counterintuitive, I know, but it worked wonders on my chest and back. It's not 100% clear, but it's much better now.

how much water do you drink a day .. I bet less than a liter?

i'm drinking a lot of tea lately. i'll cut sugar too. This was helpful anyway because, for example, i'd never heard of milk causing acne. So now I have something more to try before hanging myself.

It generally doesn't, just in some people it does. Different people have different reaction to different foods. There's a whole variety of foods that may or may not contribute to your acne.

Try it out then. Zinc did wonders for my skin and it's cheap as all hell to.

Just don't go over your RDA for the stuff 'cause that will fuck you up in the long term.

Thank you all user, i'm out now!

This is me posting proof/sources to my own stuff.

examine.com/supplements/zinc/

Accutane. Only thing that worked for me.

It's because of not showering and sleeping in the basement. Could be a fungal infection--or some unknown bacteria that only affects basement and cave dwellers.

HELPFUL HINT: When you take a shower, you're supposed to wash your back, too--and be sure to rinse off all the soap or body wash, whichever you use.

>eating too much sugar could cause it but not always...
>too much animal fats, not enough exercise..."

Bullshit. Go back to school and take a basic health class, whydoncha?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23619434
>Milk consumption and hyperglycemic diets can induce insulin and IGF-1-mediated PI3K ⁄ Akt-activation inducing sebaceous lipogenesis, sebocyte, and keratinocyte proliferation, which can aggravate acne.

Tea tree oil daily plenty of vitamins D and E