youtube.com/watch?v=aqKAzGadmYo
youtube.com/watch?v=0S7TWrQxoPw
youtu.be/3Zw58knC9zI
youtube.com/watch?v=raP-rhMA88M
youtube.com/watch?v=orrcgpJ5tQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=bWvyJ05TdC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Seems interesting, ill check it out.

Fucking cringey as shit. I wanted to punch him. Guessing he didnt get the job. What in that email possibly said he would get the job? The guy even said dont fly out just yet, we'll keep you in mind. Which is basically a no/maybe. So then drop everything on a one way withno means to get back. He deserves to be homeless

I like dead mall videos. Very comfy.
youtube.com/watch?v=C_-cBLQlB-A

This is super fucking depressing

I watched the episode you linked, seemed pretty chill and inspiring. I thought, "I should do something like this."

Then I watched his latest episode. Dude is a total burnout. Looks like his plan completely backfired. Now I'm depressed as fuck.

>it's not a chinese dead mall
the fuck?

its a stupid fucking idea by a stupid fucking idiot

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OrD7wvdn5gE

Watch this one. Depressing as fuck. He got kicked out of his ABnB. Gets jumped and his pack stolen filled with probably a couple thousand $ worth of his clothes. Which is stupid as fuck he should have sold 90 percent of it. Youre homeless you dont need 5 sweatshirts and 4 jeans like wtf.
Depressing as fuck watching such failure

What's your pic from op? It seems familiar to me.

one of my favorite vids

youtube.com/watch?v=aqKAzGadmYo

How do we know this is real?

This is pretty good, thanks user.

Yeah i agree, i'm getting a weird arthouse 2deep4u feel from it

I liked that a lot, thanks

Yeah hes stupid but im entranced. I think its real. I mean he has been wearing the same shirt for the next couple of videos. It sort of got that Alan tutorial thing happening where he went homeless, that obviously was fake but you were enthralled. Maybe he isnt really homeless and is doing it to get a following on YT or an interesting take on the daily vlog. I hate it but he has kept me watching. Pretty kino desu.

Interestingly enough many people have offered in the comments to stay with them in LA but hasnt seemed to take them up on it. He hasnt made any real effort at getting a job and he says getting weed is his biggest priority.

youtube.com/watch?v=0S7TWrQxoPw
Artist of some dead meme from a while back dresses up in a costume and sings some spooky music. The tunes will be good for Halloween.

>weed is biggest priority
Now that makes me inclined to think this fuckin idiot's real.

>/lit/fag humor everyone

This is super comfy. Thanks for the new interest user.

Yup. He uses donation money to by pot. Instead of i domt know. Trying to get back on his feet? He is a streetwear swaglord so i do think this idiot is homeless. Regardless I cant stop watching. Like a trainwreck, sometimes i want to root for him then that just makes the failures worse. Pretty kino.

youtu.be/3Zw58knC9zI

I like Corridor Digital. They've got good ideas. The cgi is also well done. This is a more humorous video where's a lot of them are just really cool to look at

Everything on the Ratboy Genius channel. The animation is kind of charmingly bad and yet somehow dreamy and watchable, but the guy is a composer and the music is really beautiful.
youtube.com/watch?v=raP-rhMA88M

Also, just recently got tipped to Monster Factory. I'm not into gaming, or gaming channels, but these guys are kind of different, because they basically fuck with and stretch its capacity and troll everything. In this series they find games where you have a lot of freedom to design the character however you want and make it as grotesque or absurd as possible, and then go fuck around. They're really funny I think, and the three part thing they did in Second Life is especially good:
youtube.com/watch?v=orrcgpJ5tQ4
especially the third part of the series where they hold a party:
youtube.com/watch?v=bWvyJ05TdC8

I also thought it looked familiar, alas, it's from his youtube intro, so I don't know where that's from