(Pic unrelated)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2v7RVRU2eY
i.4cdn.org/gif/1500232916723.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

had gay sex

Fapping to Traps

That's crazy talk

I fucked my best friends tight asshole while his girlfriend licked mine like it was dispensing chocolate, she also played with my balls at the same time.

Have an online bf. He calls me his wife and I call him my husband.

visit Sup Forums

sucked dick at a gloryhole with gf

Fingered my ass with a sharpie and kinda enjoyed it till I realized I'm not a faggot

Pretty gay

I met mine through Sup Forums. I thought I was the only one.
We still talk...

Stuck my hand in my butt.

I go to a community college outside of Philadelphia. There was a crazed preacher there, yelling about how we're all headed for Hell. I kissed him on the lips in front of the whole student and teacher body. Felt good.

Ever met up?

When I was young I totally destroyed my pooper with massive objects, so badly that I can prolapse my ass.

This literally saved my future self from making the same mistake. Srarted doing that shit too. Time to stop. Ty anonfag.

>pic very related
I participated in a battle toads raid

I inserted a whole pocket shark pen in my asshole.

I started with insertion before I learned to masturbate cause I wanted to know why girls liked it so much, that was around 8 years ago, I still include anal play with masturbation even though I haven't been with a guy (atleast not drunk)

As a freshman i made it onto the Varsity hockey team. It ended with some of the worst hazing i have ever heard of anyone enduring. Including being anally penetrated by the entire team, and being ejaculated on by the entire team

Same. It's not that bad tho, you don't have to wipe when you poop

Sex with CDs, including one tonight

>(atleast not drunk)

So you have been with a guy sober, but it doesn't count because you weren't drunk?

Is it opposite day?

Sucked my brothers dick once

Think he meant he's only been with guys drunk

Shove large thing into my ass every few months
>eg. whole fist, baseball bat, large screwdriver
and i gave myself an enema in the shower once (inflated myself a bit)

Nah. I don't even know his real name. We mostly have saucy conversation, talk about each other and fantasize.
It's fun.

I sucked one of my friend's dicks in a bush when I was like 13.

I sucked my friend's dick in a bush when I was 13.

I was told everyone went through it, but i dont think anyone else ever did, because we never did it any of the other years.

Oh, I thought it didn't send the first time.

samefag

a random kid in 7th grade grabbed my ballsack at recess

/thread

Sex with qt3.14 traps. 2 at the same time in thailand.
Never given up my behymen, but I do like a little pinky action and rimming.

I once took nine raw loads up my ass in one day, 3 at a gay spa, 4 at a naked gay pool party later that day, and 2 more that night at a different gay spa.

Wow that's some good deduction Dr Watson

Fuck you

I bought a dong in a sex-shop. Then I went in a store to buy lubricant and condoms.
I went to a public bathroom and ass fucked myself with the dong while men were doing their business.
Never came so hard before.

youtube.com/watch?v=M2v7RVRU2eY

Really dude ?

I'd suck him dry if we ever met up though.
>No homo

Are you the team fuckboy now? Greentext pls.

underrated post

i always say no homo after the fact so nothing i ever did was gay.

probably suck a 70 yo cock in a park

so why not take that step?

Fapped to Bailey Jay. I'm straight and I know it's a dude with tits but dammit I'm not ashamed to say that he/she is hot.

Fap to femboys on the intwerwebs

Money. I'm really broke and poor but he doesn't know. Not only am I worried about the monetary cost but also that he might not want me after he finds out I'm the equivalent of a beggar. I live in my buddies living room on the floor with 3 other people.

Replied to this thread

I got to the point where I could easily shove the fat end of a wine bottle in my pooper. I totally obliterated my ass. I currently don't have any problems with incontinence but I probably will when I get older. It's kind of hot but if you're doing it (wrecking your pooper regularly) I recommend that you stop before you reach the prolapse stage.

Shared a changing room at the pool with my buddy. Showed him my erect cock.
A couple of years later we fapped together.

>might
not gonna know for certain until u try. or u can just waste away.

kek

Friend and i jacked it together over skype one night

was there afterglow?

The fact that you described your friends asshole as tight makes it that much gayer
>nice double trips

How was that? Do tell details. At a local adult bookstore?

That's real gay.

I prefer vinyls

mainly just more meme-sharing so yeah i guess

You're gunna fuck him you fag. Just get it over with.

I haven't seen him for years so its unlikely.

Fucked a friend up his girly ass.

>it gaves me a boner
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME

U gai homie

oh he also gave me a golden shower.

No. Each guy only did a few thrusts each calling me a fucking faggot with each thrust. Two of them came in me, and both threatened after to beat my ass if i told anyone or any of the other teamates they came.

I love train simulator

nice. moar ?

rubbed my dick against another the one of a friend inside my wardrobe when i was 5 or 6.. my mom even caught us and started to scream

Do you live in a concentration camp

Then you woke up?

i like your benis better than the blue guy's one

Let my younger brother fuck me when he was 14 and I was about 19

I was unfortunately conscious through the whole thing.

And now they make you service them in the showers after workouts, I'm guessing?

No that was years ago, and those were the only incidents

fucking yourself with a dildo is not gay right? just having fun with your bod. right?

I used to sneak over to the parkway rest area and let men do things to me, it made me feel like a dirty slut, that made me cum hard.

spy on my gf's little brother in the shower, he caught me so I took him, I still fuck him whenever I want. he kinda struggles but not by much and never told anyone.

yeah. it was honestly one of the hottest things I've done. we both went to work on the dick, then I blew him while my gf blew me. 3/10 dick, 10/10 experience

My friend got curious one night and told me to pull down my pants. He pulled my boxers down and my erect cock sprung up. He said mine was much larger than his and asked if he could touch it. At first he poked my shaft, head then my balls.

>He wrapped his tiny hands around my cock
>Starts stroking, I can barely feel it and tell him to grip harder
>Already leaking precum, causing his hand to slide up and down my shaft
>He tastes a little and says it taste good
>Without warning, he starts licking my balls
>Licks from my taint to the bottom of my shaft, felt like heaven
>My dick is throbbing like crazy, noticeably bigger and red as hell
>He pops his head up and takes me into his mouth
>Warm, wet and amazingly soft
>I cum, hips thrusting as I fill his mouth

Things progressed and got really fucking strange. He showed me pictures of his naked mother and sister, both hot as fuck. One night, his sister caught us and joined in on the fun.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1500232916723.webm

Not me, but the swimmers in my high school used to make the freshman drink their piss. It was fucked up.

>fapping to traps
>success in life

You look like a dirty slut. How many cocks have you taken down your throat?

Sucked a dildo while drunk as all fuck. I have a low tolerance (even lower back then) and had like 5 shots of fireball whiskey and then drank some out of the bottle too

>touched a dude's erect dick through his pants
>jerked off to traps out of curiosity
>stuck my finger up my ass a couple times

Take your pick.

your a dumb fuck if you think a webm is a virus.

I suspect cp

you sound like a normal 14 yr old

I never felt the desire to experience that kind of shit. I've always felt secure about my sexuality.