true, user
true

Total bollox.

I'm the loyal one if that's the case

It hurts to see them together
She moved on so quickly
Thought she loved me

Same.

Together 7 months, spent every night together either staying at my flat or her flat. She'd say the nicest things and seemed to mean it, that she was on love, I was perfect to her etc.

We split up 2 months ago, she had another guy within 3 days and now he's the one at her flat every night.

Replaced just like that. Didn't even take a week.

completely false.

this is just what whiny little bitches who weren't mature/interesting enough to keep a girlfriend tell themselves.

Yea it just sucks wish I could do something

I just want to forget about her, don't want her back. Pretty hard though when we live in the same 10 floor apartment complex and end up seeing her with her new BF nearly every day. It's a constant shitty reminder.

That's worse than my situation if I'm honest with you

But yea I think I need to forget about her too
I'm not good at this shit so I need to figure it out

>until healed

it's never truly healed, only treated unfortunately

Why didn't you go to Stephen Hawking's time traveler party

There's an angel. I miss her. Everytime I see her, or even her screenname it hurts. Hurts so much that I cut myself off from my primary/only social group, just so I wouldn't have to see her/she wouldn't know how much I was hurting.

This keeps fucking happening. And everytime, I know full well that I never meant as much to the girls in question as they meant to me. Just wish that for once, I would mean as much to them as they mean to me.

Either way, atleast I've learned to tighten up my defenses. Active desire, frankly expressed is no longer enough for me to believe that this girl actually means it. Of course, that could cost me later. But fuck it, I'm not falling for that again without a hell of a lot more proof.

Dead inside as every day in the last couple of years, no friends no relationships and since i'm done with my exams nothing to do either. I pirated some games but they don't run well so I'm just reading manga all day.

Repost from a thread that 404'd before I got replies. This will likely be my last summer. See I got this idea to die of opiate overdose and know about fentanyl and already have enough heroin to put down a horse. There is absolutely nothing that could stop me from eventually succeeding in an OD. I am manic depressive and experience mood swings all the time. The suicidal low tells me that it only takes one painless mistake and after that I will always wake up in heaven instead of earth, and that every new day from there on will be filled with happiness greater than this world with its primitive technology and mortal body knows. Funny thing is my suicidal thoughts may actually be right. Surely the grandpas and grandmas go somewhere after this long and hard life. I bet Anne Frank did too. I have never posted an attention whoring thread about my impending "suicide" on Sup Forums, but even though I would have doesn't mean I wouldn't still kill myself. Kurt Cobain often joked about killing himself, after all.

Anyway. I know that I won't see the summer of 2018 since I refuse to take antidepressants in order to mask my life problems. Sixty or seventy years later I would die anyway. I'm super excited about the great beyond... I wonder what kind of adventure I'll get to experience 60-70 years sooner than most anons.

You could go outside. Swimming, biking, jogging, or just chilling in the park is better than staying at home all the time.

The more money you have, the more love they can show.

What's the point, it's like 30 degrees celsius outside, I hate the beach, my bike got stolen like 10 years ago, and the park is full of children so I'd rather avoid it. I go out for walks every other day and go to pick my brother up from some courses with my car.

20 years of wedlock has burn away my feels. Fuck up cunt, if she don't love you move on. Life is short.

Since you have a car, why not drive around at night: green and orange streetlights, cigarettes, and appropriate music.

jessu fuckign christ
hardent the fuck up youfaggots
will take anything posted
on an IMAGE MACRO
as a FACTO

fucking stupid as shit, and one more thing
if its just fucking text, why the fuck do you have to save it as a .jpg?
probably the same reason your dumbass cant comprehend

GOING OUTSIDE
BETTERING YOURSELF
BRUSHING YOUR TEETH

literally fucking killyourselves in your pit of fabricated sorrow

That text is sad, inane and ridiculous.
If you believe that to be true you should rework your understanding og both people and relationship.

Yeah, because money is the only thing at issue.

As much as I feel like shit, I still pity you if you really think that that's all life is about.

My ex was together with 3 other guys the day she left here.
She was the biggest whore I have ever seen, hands down.
Drugs fucked her up badly.

New years eve she and a friend of mine fucked in the adjacent room.

I found out a week after, dumped her, drove over to my "friend" as if nothing happened, knocked him on the ground and got 20 bucks from his wallet.
That's what you get for fucking my hoe and not paying, I told him and went off to buy some beer with it.

Since that day I neither have friends or any relationships with women.
I distrust everyone, even though I suspect that that might be irrational and that not everyone is that bad, but for safety measure I do.

That bitch played big. Wanted to get me into marriage. Played the good girl while fucking atleast 10 guys on the side.

Everytime

My friend encouraged me to tell our mutual friend that in had feelings for them, I did, got shot down, now I am just confused and hurt, I must of misread the cues

Hell is what you will experience. Suicide is a bad sin. It's pretty hard to repent when you are already dead, so kys is a one way ticket to hell. Life is a shit sandwich eat it or starve.

>brainwash INC.

This is standard.
My feelings are null, I don't have feelings anymore.

Apathy is the right word to describe how we're feeling for the fucking disgusting current social timeline based on wearing shitty masks made of "ethical" hate just to be viewed as a "good" person while being - hateful.

(You)
I mean, this is why i started coming here, years ago.

I came out of a horrible "give and get nothing back" relationship for about 4 months ago, I have been on several dates with other girls after that, and i have not though of my ex much ever since the breakup. suddenly i got reminded of her and got really depressed

i hate her, why would i get sad?

Everything revolves around money. Money makes the world go round. No other concept has as much value to, or power over, the female sex.

To generalise, it's how it works for men.

We feel a bit less pain initially, but the effects last longer and stick with us. For girls it's the opposite, they have stronger feelings of sadness initially, but get over it faster than men.

There was a study done with thousands of people in different countries, that's the results they found.

Eh, I had a gf. Broke up with her in February. I found herpes medication in her drawer. Had to break up with her. Was on talking terms with her until recently when I cut off all communication. I miss her, but know it cannot be. Searching for new gf but it's been difficult.

Yeah, but it's still really weird to me that i get sad over people who made me feel unwanted and hated

I'm probably just a being pussy, and that's why i'm even on this thread

If that is true, then all the cool people are in hell and heaven would therefore be the actual hell. But there is no reason to believe that a two thousand year old nomadic religion has anything to do with the space, man, woman, and other real things.

Broke up with my "supposed" girlfriend. She's the one who pursued a relationship with me.

Tried to meet in person to do it, but she caught on to what I was trying to do. She started calling me names over text, and then said she has a boyfriend she's been fucking while we were supposedly together, and sent an image of said boyfriend and her in bed after fucking.

So foul, but I wasn't feeling a real connection to begin with so and I only wanted to meet up out of respect, which now I have none for her. It's mainly a relief that she gave me a stronger justification for breaking things off.

All I feel is a bit angry, very relieved and free, but also that holy shit there's some fucked up people out there.

I feel your pain, man. just make sure you're not the guy ghosting her, now you know how it feels

Im depressed
Im tired
Im frustrated
I don't want to keep going like this
But i don't want to die
Is that the only way to change things?
Is there any way to stop this?
Is this it for me?
Is this the only reason i have for existing?
I used to be bright
Colorful
Vibrant
I found a dim cave
So cold and hallow
Being as full of love and care as i was
I though i could furnish it with warmth
But i didnt know that the cave
had an opening somewhere else
As i filled, it leaked
As i pushed everything i had
Harder
More stubborn
This cave will be livable god damnit
It just let everything out
What if id known?
what would i have done?
Eventually
As batteries do
I gave til i was out
But the cave became familiar
I had learned its nooks and crannies
Id delved deeper
Than i was sure anyone else had
And the world has changed now so much
Its frightening
And i dont have enough left to weather the storm of life and circumstances
So im stuck
Batteries drained
Cold and barely there
Can barely care
Maybe ill get out
Maybe itll get better
If not
Im familiar

I tend to deal with break ups like a girl would

That shit hurts initially

But it does stick with me a little I guess

Together for 7 years.
Married for almost another year on top of that.
Cheated with my best friend.
4 years later, I'm single.
They have a kid.
I only have the pain.

Yeah but you don't have to pay for an expensive crotch droplet though

And you got rid of 2 shitty people

Yep, you're the flipside of it. Thanks! Feeling better already.

And, yes, the sea of pussy has been kind.

bad

I'm going insane. Each time I see myself at the mirror I see myself worse, uglier, unworthier, decomposing in life. This feeling as been always with me but it started to go worse when I contracted scabiosis. My skin is full of tiny dots, scarred now. Also developed a few on my face, a few that even If I eliminate with make-up I keep seeing. And well, at least I had my partner telling me how cute I am, but now I had to come back home because I ran out of money. I live in a fucking island and we don't even share TimeZone. He's optimistic because he says we'll see each other soon but I know it won't be possible cause' I'm economically fucked right now.

So... I feel horrible with myself.