Just had unprotected sex with my gf

Just had unprotected sex with my gf.
She's waiting on an appointment to get the pill but shit happened.
we only fucked for about 5 minutes before i pulled out after realising it was probably a bad idea.

>How likely is it she's preggo?
she just finished her period yesterday.

abort it of get out

coat hanger

>finished period yesterday

I think youre in the clear, famalam

assuming you didn't cum in her, highly unlikely unless you pre'd hard and hadn't pissed after your last fap

also if her period was yesterday you're in the clear since she wouldn't be due to ovulate for a couple weeks (probably)

cum in her in a week and get the job done scrub

lol at all this panic surrounding fucking. With all my previous gfs always used pull out, never an issue. Stop fucking panicking, take a look at your precum under a miscroscope and try to spot any sperm cells...

Just go to the pharmacy and get a Plan B so you can stop worrying about it.

You're a fuckin' dumb cunt ay

infertile male spotted

Assuming perfect pill taking, what is the likelyhood of pregnancy if all I do is creampie my gf?

>she just finished her period yesterday.

It's impossible for her to get pregnant if she just had her mense.

The danger zone is 2 weeks after period and beyond.

All women lie. All women are incompetent

Why would you ever trust a woman to take her pills on time? Why would you trust her if she told you she did?

idiot, I've looked at my cum under a microscope as well.
Learn some fucking science. Chances of a single sperm cell fertilizing an egg? 0%
Think the retarded cell that went on to become you was ahead of the rest? Millions have to weaken the protective barrier surrounding the egg in order for on to enter.

Impregnate her and all her friends

That wasn't my wuestion :^)

oh come on man
at least post a sexy preggo

is this a preggo thread now?

this is now a preggo thread to make OP paranoid
post some of your preggos

impregnate her op

OP here, im going white

fulfill thine genetic and biological imperative

you'll have to fuck and actually cum in her though

KNOCK HER UP

BUST THAT NUT IN HER OVULATING PUSSY

SHOW HER WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A REAL WOMAN

Fun fact: Since birth control fucks with a woman's hormones, chances are that what she finds attractive will change as well.

She might not be interested in fucking anymore if she goes on BC. They don't tell you that shit.

am i the only one with any preggo content or are you all fapping

maybe i spooked the OP into never fucking again
lel

alright i'm done someone else keep posting

I literally blow in my girlfriend half the time. the other half I pull out. Ive always just pulled out with every girl I've ever slept with and never even came close to a scare

Been fucking my gf for 4 years unprotected sex. Not even a scare... Maybe im impatient, or cuz we are both overweight. Good luck

Was with this really hot chick, easy 9/10 fuck maybe even a 10. Thought about cumming in her to trap her in a relationship. Looking back on it now, I should have done it. Don't make the mistake I did. If she is bombshell nutt away my friend.

This, obviously.