Why is it legal to cheat on your wife but not to have two wifes if they both agree?

Why is it legal to cheat on your wife but not to have two wifes if they both agree?

I'm calling it. This guy's mormon, wants to marry a 2nd wife to have sex with her.

Captcha was newlyweds.

The IRS says so.

Should join the religion of peace brother. Insha'Allah.

>wants to marry a 2nd wife to have sex with her.
Again, what's wrong with that?
So, if there were no tax exemtions, there would be no reason to keep this restriction in place?
Even they have a limit. Up to 4 I think.

>Insha'Allah
This bullshit excuse for failure is why that part of the world is a total shithole.

> The rich are abusing us? Insha'Allah.
> Failed a test I didn't study for? Insha'Allah.
> They gonna kill me if I'm not Muslim? Insha'Allah

It's the roll over and try not to cry while they fuck you in the ass of religious inspirational sayings.

> yeah, sure, christ said turn the other cheek
> but his mom was jewish so you know she guilt tripped that faggot anytime he fell behind in schoolwork

>So, if there were no tax exemtions, there would be no reason to keep this restriction in place?
It's because all the people that actually do this are childwife swapping faggots. Instead of marrying five fourteen year olds, try killing yourself?

Wouldn't be a lot of effort to gave two wives?

Gosh, having sex is so much work amirite? Sometimes I wonder how I get by.

Isn't it exactly the same as saying "the world won't change around you" to a kid though? I mean you hear us complaing about sjws complaining all the time.

If the only reason you want multiple wives is more sex, you have no idea what a relationship actually entails, and need to stay at your current zero wives indefinitely.

None of you beta fags would ever get laid if it were legal, Chad would be 25 bitches deep

Then they will all be at one place, molotov through the window at 3 A.M. and run.

Who fucking tells a kid that? Your kids can be faggots that stay in their place, the high grass that gets cut, and whatever stupid anecdotes you tell them to keep them idiots.

Mine are going to fuck this world up and have fun doing it.

Changing the world isn't impossible. It's how you do anything.

W-wait, I was the only one that was told I won't infulence the world in any way and should stop trying?

birthrate.

The answer is birthrate.
It's like 51% male / 49% female.

If a man takes more than one wive, then eventually over a few generations there are large groups of males without any prospects of having a female companion.

It turns out this is very bad for social stability.
But the towelheads in Durkadurkastan haven't figured this out yet. So their males have nothing to do but drive themselves around in used toyotas beheading their neighbors, and/or blowing themselves up.

Women would be allowed to have many husbands, presumably.

I dunno. I'm married and I love my wife. But I put in a considerable amount of time making sure she's happy. I worry about her when she's not home. We have 3 kids. It's very important to me.

I couldn't imagine doing that x2

If you were told that, allow me to step in with some new advice. Fuck your parents. Fuck your teachers. Fuck whatever passed for religious leaders. Fuck them all if they told you to keep your head down and go unnoticed.

You get one life. Fuck you Buddhist shits, I'm talking. One.

We're all here together, so don't fuck shit up. That's easy shit anyway. Scrawling on walls and being a faggot. Build god damn walls. Make the world fucking beautiful. It's fucking hard, but feels better than anything else.

You fucking work until it feels like you're gonna die. You love like you fucking invented it, and don't mar that shit with cheap whores. Find a woman that genuinely loves you, and love your fucking woman like you fucking invented it.

Work hard. Play hard. And die old and accomplished.

If you're working at a fucking gas station in a year, I'll fucking put my god damn boot in your ass.

Here's a whole fucking world.

Go be a god.

Women marry entire sets of brothers in parts of India to keep land in the family. They all bang her. All the kids are considered all of theirs. And the land is never split up. Good policy for a shit situation.

SJW detected, complete with reddit spacing, preeching and literally "go make the world a better place"
How about you go fuck yourself?

> SJW
Nah. Fuck social justice. The fucking KKK was social justice. Idiot mob justice is always misguided.
If you're not making the world a better place, you're being a useless shit.
Considering you're just meming that my spacing is wrong, you're probably a useless shit. Go live as a shit and die as a shit. Only your parents will mourn having to bust out a floor to have you hoisted out of the basement.
Being a degenerate loser shouldn't be a source of pride for you, kid. Get out and do something other that popping pimples on your ass.
Faggot.

legal? there are no laws for cheating, moron. that is essentially why marriage is religious, and not part of standard law

Because off 2 mother-in-laws will drive you insane

>that is essentially why marriage is religious, and not part of standard law
Where? There's a reason atheists get their marriages in a court or whatever the word is, it still has legal bearing, especially when the relationship breaks down.

Don't you ever associate this level on intelligence with SJWs ever again you blind mongoloid.