Whose used socks would you rather sniff?

Whose used socks would you rather sniff?

Loser.

the one in black, bet her soles sweat like hell

Last one to the right in the teal.

Feet, sniffing socks, traps?
((((((Beta as fuuuvk))))))

The one in the middle that is the correct color.

would you prefer if her socks are really damp?

yea, makes it easier to fuck her socks

what would you do with her socks?

why do you think that?

is that middle one jenna fischer?

i would sniff one and use the other one like a fleshlight, the moist textures on the inside would make me cum buckets. also she reminds of her a bit

damn i wonder what they smell like and how wet they'll be

The red head because white ppl are notorious for walking barefoot.

Definitely NOT the gingers. Yuck

i wonder if she wears those thong sandals, i wanna lick those dirty toe imprints mm

if you could blackmail her and not get caught, what would you make her do?

bump

Loathing zipperheads, the white chick's

still here?

bump

more of her?

yep

response to this?

I'm always so distracted when I see a cute asian girl's feet

fuck her whenever I wanted and then cum in her socks/shoes and have her walk out of my house with it.

I can understand panty fetishes but I will never understand foot fetishes.

At least panties have an actual feminine scent to them, since they're literally right up against her pussy, but men's and women's feet smell practically the same to me.

What is the appeal?

It's the fact that you rarely can see a women's feet through out the year, and it's got that mystery element of thinking what her feet look like those shoes/boots. Also there is the feeling of worshiping the lowest part of her body, it's got that power shift feeling

i was thinking about forcing her to wear specific shoes/socks and choosing when she can wash/change them. we can make her feet so sweaty

But what's the actual APPEAL of feet?

There's nothing inherently sexual about them.

I'm not trying to be rude I'm just trying to understand where all of this comes from.

I dunno, I think it's either you're born with it or not. I remember when I was little I would always get hard when I saw bare feet ;p

The one in the background that is slouched over. That's the one.

Mmm, that also sounds amazing. I do love some nasty smelly sweaty socks.

what should we make her wear and how often can she wash or change the socks?

i wonder how she would react

make her wear some white cotton ankle socks and those tom flats or just stuffy sneakers. I hear those make your feet sweat lots

hnng ankle socks + sneakers sounds great

she would be wearing those socks for at least a week straight

mmm that sounds great. what would you do with them?

id pull her aside after class and make her take off her shoes and let me deeply sniff her socked feet everyday

how about you?

I would peel off those socks with my mouth and sniff them and try to suck off the sweat before licking her delicious salty soles. hmmm

how do you think she'd react when he tell her that she has to wear stuffy sneakers and ankle socks that go unchanged and unwashed for a week?

bump

bumping

you into asian girls feet the most?

bump

bumping

still here?