Hey Sup Forums so this is a girl from my church. Is it weird that I'm fantasising over her? She's 17 while I'm 19...

Hey Sup Forums so this is a girl from my church. Is it weird that I'm fantasising over her? She's 17 while I'm 19. I've barely talked to her.
What do you all think of her? Is she worth going after?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Be8u-ZoBG_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pic related?

Aryan princess? Fuck yeah she's worth it, she's worth everything

Yes Thats her.

Nigga if that's her it'd be weird if you didn't fantasize about her

Check'd and I just wanted to add you should just wait a year. Chances are her birthday is in a few months and then she'll be legal. EZPZ

this is how most of the girls look from our church. and the ratio for girls to guys is like 5:1

tho if OP is a nigga then don't go for her. Such a perfect thing shouldn't be tainted

Fucking go for it

bro... Im christian. I'd have to wait until marriage anyway

do you guys want more pics of her?

Based off the one picture you posted she has no tits, that doesn't appear to be her natural hair color and she swims in a dirty lake...

Yah

>blonde hair, blue eyes
>patriotic
>Christian
>qt3.14

You'd be a faggot if you didn't go for it.

Ask her if you can sniff her butthole

She is wearing a uni bra, she always dyes her hair blonde (naturally a brunette) and she is visiting america

>remember son
>you don't have to wait
>for marriage
>to get your cock sucked

Two difference? No, not at all weird

asking Sup Forums if shes worth going after.
Obviously not if you have to ask someone.
OP is clearly a faggot.

I'm 25 and fantasising about her right now

Here is another one

Read Funkerlied's lyrics
You'll get advice
youtube.com/watch?v=Be8u-ZoBG_w

sorry for bad quality

Stop being a beta. Be the Chad you were destined to be and fuck her asshole, faggot.

MODS KILL THE UNDErAGE "ANGEL PENETrATOr"

Guys Im a pussy. Ive never asked a girl out in my life. Especially one like her

I'm sorry but I also think that she is really skinny. She had an eating disorder before and i guess she still does

She's 17. What did you expected?

this

Getting a girl is literally the easiest thing in the world. Be nice, be manipulative, and be a man. It doesn't take much to impress people.

troll

Just confront her.

i think OP needs a little help though. get the text thread goin'

Here is a picture of her younger sister. She is 16. they are both high maintenance.

Virgin.

Not trolling. Believe me or not, it's the same shit I've been doing for years. I know of 3 girls who I could fuck tonight if I met up with them.

MODS

Thank you. or just talking to girls in general. These christian girls from my church are so protective of them selves they dont like to have conversations with guys to often and if there is a conversation everyone assumes that something serious is going on. We are Romanian Pentecostals so enough explained

really?

moar

Here ya go

age?

any pic of the 2 togehter?

16 turning 17 soon

I'll take a look

>She's 17 while I'm 19
careful user, depending on the state you live in you could end up on a list, and spend the rest of your life having everyone telling you you're either a pedophile or rapist

eating disorder = self esteem issues...

go for it you pussy

Take them both on date, feed nice pastas. Then poke both while livestream for us. Thanks OP ur the best!

Im not saying anything sexual about her. Just asking for advice on how to approach her. Here in canada you're allowed to talk to some one under age and have sexual relationships if the younger person give consent

it looks like she dyes her hair. she is a lying temptress whore.

k, just giving a friendly warning, carry on

Here is another one of the original

then stop being a christian-fag and try to smash already.

Can I drive to Canada, have sex with and her sister, and let you watch?

I understand. Thanks for your concern :)

be my guest! I wouldn't mind. But its her who you'd have to convince

Sorry this is only only picture i found. This is her younger sister on the right

What church? I should start going there?

I wonder how many older men have molested that poor girl. avg is around 3-4

here is the first girl with youngest sister

I believe I could. I am charismatic with the ladies.

trust me her dad would beat the shit out of any man that would stare at her. He is a jacked romanian dude

Yeah that'd be great. I'm fantasizing them kissing my dick right now. Thanks OP!

You'd be greeted with around 60 girls between the ages of 16-25. no joke

sounds terrific tbh, where in canada is it?

>I'd have to wait until marriage anyway
Where does it fucking say that in the Bible?

Is this an M. Night Shamalamadingdong thread and you're actually a muslim who is dead and these are the 72 virgins?

girls that look like this don't go un defiled. It is always at least 1, most likely her dad if he's that protective/possessive over her.

Right next to the part where the girl fantasizes about donkey dicks.

Hebrews 13:4 says, "Marriage should be honored by everyone, and husband and wife should keep their marriage pure. God will judge as guilty those who take part in sexual sins."

Is she Canadian? This is wonderland in Toronto

close to toronto. more south

This seems like it's either advocating for no sex or to not cheat on your spouse.

Off to hell I go, chaps! Cheerio!

It's okay, user, there's no hell.

I also have to add
SHE IS A BAND GIRL!! something that I find attractive in a girl. I myself play in band

Yes she is. But you're on Sup Forums so I look forward to the tale of autism

The verse before talks about before marriage

Uhm. Try beating her unconscious with a guitar and then go from there. Idk. I'm bad st this.

OP is a whiteknight virgin that is too afraid to even talk to these girls much less comprehend that they actually have sexual acts with real men.

atleast you tried XD

Exodus 21:7 says, "When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she shall not go out as the male slaves do"

Should I sell my daughter as a slave because it describes how to in a poorly documented book?

/thread

rape her

Sweet lordie. I want to buy her ice cream and pinch her cheek.

trust me... Not many people take the verses from the old testament as something to go along with

When she was younger she looked exactly like a doll. Put her in a doll museum and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference

I just want to spoil her and give her baths wtf

You're not tearing any hymen if you put it in her butt

I dont doubt that atleast 50% of the girls from my church had sex or were raped. No doubt at all!

And yet the New Testament makes no attempt to correct this. Jesus is totally cool with slavery.

Hymen can break from driving a car. girl doen't need to be penetrated in order to tear hymen

She was too friendo, she was too.

Who fucking cares score that shit

>17yo
>dresses like 45
Fucking Christians, how do they work

Jesus said that the old testament was the rules between God and the Isrealits and the new testament is the new way to go for "all" nations not just Isreal but all christians

Blue eyed brunettes. Genetic jackpot.

Point being it's all fiction and you should fuck whomever you want.

As long as it's consensual, of course. Don't go Cosby on us.