This little fuck thinks its cool to shoot dogs with BB guns. I mean crosman something 600 fps steel bbs not airsoft...

This little fuck thinks its cool to shoot dogs with BB guns. I mean crosman something 600 fps steel bbs not airsoft. He shoots this crosman 600 at neighbors dogs and people find their dogs yelping and terrified for no reason seemingly, but I won't snitch on a child. Rather, can you guys just troll his number please and reshare it everywhere you can.

Fucktard deserves his number flooded and forced to change it. Small justice..

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macdonald_triad
vocaroo.com/i/s0WdjrHUOyKE
vocaroo.com/i/s0oc2tnylmL4
vocaroo.com/i/s00gDE3yik3M
phillypolice.com/forms/submit-a-tip/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>troll his number
>gives no number
Fucking idiot.

his number is (215)9542572

What's his # OP

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macdonald_triad

I posted it

Why are you being a fag this kid is trolling thats not the number nor is it me posting that

OP here, his number is 4

Again disregard this idiot ^ he is ruining my thread for no apparent reason, this is for a good cause. number is (215) 9542572

LOL

if you are OP maybe youll learn from this and put the number in the actual post

I just called and they have no idea what you're talking about. OP is a lying fuck posting some poor kids number

OP is a pussy bitch, just go kick the little twerps head in

IM not lying idiot are you that naive because you asked him and he didnt admit it? wtf

No im just over 18 and dont want to assault a minor which I will if i confront him and get pissed off enough so Im avoiding that route

>crosman 600 fps steel bbs not airsoft.

Why do toys now have fancy names?

what even is this thread, do you not know these never work.

>You wont "snitch" on him but youll give his number to the internet so people can harass him.

He looks like the "Have you ever had a dream that" kid, 1nt right ?

nypa faggot

nypa

god please forgive me for things i am going to do.

anyone want me to record convo?

lets just spam his number with dick picks, mummy might get mad when he runs down telling daddy about this

yes record convo

yeah sure if you do it i'll do it

bumparoo

Good on him, if they're close enough that the Crossman can hurt them they deserve it.

has anybody gotten a reply? we need to do some bait type shit the all kids his age will click

Shit bait

depends on why he did it. for no reason? then yeah, fuck him. my neighbor's dog used to take monster shits next to my mailbox. asked the guy to either train to shit elsewhere or clean the turds up. he didn't. a few bb's to the ass later, his dog has found a new place to shit. problem solved.

vocaroo.com/i/s0WdjrHUOyKE
little fag wont pick up his phone u can hear my attempt at least

Hasn't picked up on me so far.

Not bait. It's not like he's shooting them with a .22? Sure it'll hurt but it's not fatal or debilitating.

It'll teach the dogs to fuck off.

I left him a voicemail saying he should join a fake website I pretended to own called doghunting.com. We need new recruits.

ima try 1 more time guis

It won't work

Just leave voicemails at this point.

vocaroo.com/i/s0oc2tnylmL4
i suck at this

callin him rn. gonna see if he picks up

500fps and over is considered a firearm where I live, no matter what type of gun. That shit doesn't just hurt, it breaks skin and lodges in.

>but I won't snitch on a child
Why the fuck not. Go put the fear of god in this faggot before he grows up to be a serial killer or some shit. Or you know, he shoots the wrong dog and get mauled or his ass beat by the owners

215 is a philly number right? just call the police and they will shoot him dead.

just text him

nice dubs u failure

vocaroo.com/i/s00gDE3yik3M

this is the right idea
lets find a anonymous complaint center for philly

kek

I know that philly is into those mornign news shows. if OP can record him doing it and sends in the footage, there will be a lynch mob there after the next farmers market.

phillypolice.com/forms/submit-a-tip/

submit your tip to tha police, OP if you can hear me give us a rough area of where the cunt lives like what block or what street so we can get the swat team up there. (user mention it being a drug house that works often)

you god

I think it was in philly a few years ago where a guy was playing with a bb gun in his back yard and he faced jail time because his neighbors thought it was a real gun. just imagine what will happen to someone who actually did something.

OP is a fag. Pass it on.

>trips decides who/what business we call next?

What evidence do you have of this? How do you even even know that he did this? Unless he directly told you or you saw him do it, I call bs.

The fuck is wrong with you? He's hurting doggos and you're not doing anything because he's a "child"? People who do things like this deserve pain regardless of their age.

roll we call dunkin donuts

this guy gets it.

I say we lynch the little nigger

>yeah the kid deserves it if he hurts dogs

You have to say which one, you huge waste of space. Love you.

Roll

i dont think trips is fair i want dubs it would make the process a lot faster

roll

>Dubs has been chosen.

rolling for QVC

I just got trips calling OP a fag.
Still rolling for dunkin.

rollerino

i feel its safe to say we all want dunkin am i rite? nobody has a different opinion yet so lets get it over

Here's a dominoes, we'll do the classic "is this the krusty krab" 3178423131

thats not the way of the roll buddy.

also which dunkin

Here's a how-to

shit, guess I was late

oh and this fucker gets dubs

Yeah, we gotta know which

Cali always gives good reactions. Get on from San Fran. Make excessive gay jokes.

/:

You got trips fag

roll for le dunkin
phone number: (910) 423-1240

Roll

roll

Sup Forums IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY. FUCK OFF UNDERAGED SUMMER FAG. GO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM YOURSELF

ROLL

Rololol

Dubs decided OP. Execute.

rolerino

Rolling for the South Milwaukee, WI little ceasers. kid there is a fucking douche

Roll

roll

rolllll

is it impossible to get dubs when trying?

roll

Rolll

It's cause you're a bitch and you're afraid to do anything that might suggest you have a manhood

People voting for this shit cause he actually gave the number. By the way, this vote goes to him.

WINRAR

I'll call. Other anons better call too

roll for the winrar

We got dubs, is that good enough?

that's the mature thing to do, fag.

winrar!!!!

Well, if not his, then yours

We got dubs, is that good enough?Nvm. Got trips. Looks like we're calling dunkin boys and girls.

and then you get trips