Hey /b do I look like super fucking cute or do I look retarded?

Hey /b do I look like super fucking cute or do I look retarded?

looks like you need a timestamp and tits OUT

you're a cute retard sweetheart show us your feet or your tight shitter please hmm

You look like you're a narcissistic attention whore.

You're acting retarded, you look perfectly fine. I would suggest ditching the weird facial expression and make up, maybe let your hair fall down naturally. You already look cute, that would make you look super cute!

You worthless maggots aren't worth all that stress but if I get quads I'll show you my delicious rose smelling perfectly arched feet and I'll give timestamp too.

word

You are an edgy female normie, gtfo reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

> Also timestampo

A bit of both

Already are

fuck off

You Are cute but biting you lips make you look retarded

I'm legitimately interested, for science. What happens when an average female goes for a day without attention? Do you suffer PTSD like symptoms? Also, what are your hobbies?

TIMESTAMP

you seem fine OP, spend a little less time on your makeup and instagram career and more on your studies though. overall you seem relatively balanced (judging solely by the sweater and general lack of sexy posing) but your makeup gives you away as needing a bit too much attention, so just be mindful of what really matters in life - succeeding in the long term, without relying on something that can disappear at any moment (your beauty) or something that you won't have forever (your beauty)

Ok then whore take a picture asking for quads and we will

i enjoy making silly faces k
there you go loser i'm not going to fucking write shit on no paper I just took this with my webcam as I said I won't give nothing but feet also my hair is really messy right now cause I woke up but I'm fucking stunning anyways you losers would pay to lick my feet and maybe my stunning bubble butt in leggings showing my soles in real life so if you wanna see them give me quads worthless niggers.

Super troll, but if on the off chance you're actually real. I do hope someone rapes and kills you.

0/10 bait

timestamp/tits and state your business

you just wake up with fake eyelashes and makeup? cheers

Can you post a picture where you're not making a stupid fucking face I wanna see if you're actually hot or not I can't really tell maybe then I'll bump for quads fuckhole

Damn, soooooo close.

Cute. I might be the only nice guy on Sup Forums.

Yeah I woke up from a short nap nigger
I hope your fat sloppy mother gets raped and killed virgin
And there you go pal I hope you can tell better from this one

i bet your shit doesnt stink too huh

your personality is shit

You're eating your own lip. You tell us.

lol fuck you bitch

nice b7

Why are black cocks so much bigger and better than our tiny white/b/oi dicks?

Ours? Lol no, just you.

i wanna fuck you in the shithole till you die of pain you little brat bitch

found the jew

You a special breed cuck, aren't you?

what are the chances that that's actually you?

0.00000000001%

It really is though you guys are making me smile here's a picture without any make up tell me that I'm beautiful faggots I might let you sniff my beautiful feet.

Forgot the pics oops there you go losers

Just entered this thread... Haven't seen one timestamp.

Spanish?

. .
. . .

I gave that maggot his quads faggot
and no i'm not spanish I'm turkish

If that's really you I'll eat your shit sweeheart i don't care

thanks

>when OP life is so sad that he needs to pretend to be someone else on the internet

I guess it's too hard for those stupid niggers to right click image search it was pretty funny though OP kys

she's so fucking hot though

Y'all are fucking newfags who dont know how to check if someone's a catfish.

Dude nobody believes you. An hero, worthless attention whore

Even if you check, you don't know 100% without the timestamp. Now you're just 99% sure.

I think you're a bit late retard

Look, a beta male cuck!

B e t a s p o t t e d

Hey Sup Forums i just joined the army, do i look retarded in this pic?

lol what if that bitch is actually her and she feels exposed now that would be a strange plot twist never know who lurks the internet

Then she would timestamp her pictures

i was just being 9gag funny faggot you stupid genius

def retarded.....stop whoring for attention no one cares...tits or gtfo

It's not Her posting stupid fucks......
Stop posting like it's a girl it's a trap.......
Torture........!!!!!!!

Its so fake and retarded i had to bother, u fat cunt.

LOL DUDE IT'S FUNNY HOW THEY STILL REPLY SOME PEOPLE ARE TRULY RETARDED

Who is this lmao