You can see the pain in his face

Kevin on suicide watch?

youtu.be/DaF_aX85teI

>LOL I'M GONNA READ THE SHIT REVIEWS AS A JOKE BECAUSE I'M CAREFREE LIKE THAT, HAHA I DON'T ACTUALLY CARE LMAO

This guy as quit the internet in at least two occasions before (the airline incident notwithstanding) because of critics aimed at his work.

i don't know why he keeps doing it to himself. The wise thing to do would be not to read any reviews, but no, little insecure fat boy has to have validation from people.

What a disgusting manchild.

>It's a Kevin Smith insulted my hero Jay Leno once and I'm still on the warpath years later episode

The movie is dog shit.
His response to every review in this video is "Okay well I disagree" or "no they don't understand my art"

Dude you made a piece of shit movie. Just admit it.

Why doesn't this lazy fuck just stop getting high and hire a personal trainer? Maybe then he could start making real movies again

I just want to clarify that I love Ralph. Him and Kevin should do a buddy comedy, they have great chemistry. And oh, let Ralph doing most of the writing.

>Kevin Smith reads bad reviews of his new movie
>52 minutes long

>MUH TOMATERS

OH BUT HE DOESN'T CARE, I SWEAR

>it's a let's knock on a guy who is doing what i wanted to do but im stuck on Sup Forums episode
i feel you guys

Jesus fucking christ, Lenofags are literally worse than Marvelshills

Kevin, go away. Yoga Hosers is an objectively awful film. It's a tween girl movie that doesn't appeal to tween girls and a horror comedy that isn't remotely scary or funny. Plus the two leads are amateurs who have even less talent than the cast of Clerks. It fails on every level.

>M-MUH TOMATERS = OBJECTIVETY I S-SWEAR

Kevin, you aren't even trying. Explain how Yoga Hosers is a good film.

Who funds his films? Tusk was clearly some joke. Most of films are trash.

How long can he coast on "hey I made a hit film 30 years ago that appealed to Gen angst"?

>YOU DISAGREE WITH M-MUH TOMATERS! YOU MUST BE K-KEVIN SMITH

You still haven't explained how Yoga Hosers is a good film, Kevin.

Is anybody else hyped for Moose Jaws?

It's 'MY' and 'TOMATOES' you dumb fuck.

>hyped
>for a kevin smith project

You, Kevin Smith and Harley Quinn Smith are the only people on the planet hyped for it. Actually, Harley might not be hyped since Yoga Hosers has guaranteed she'll never have an acting career outside of her father's film.

Yoga Hosers is an objectively perfect film. It's a visionary and wholly unique cinematic experience that expertly intertwines horror and humor. Plus, the two leads are charming newcomers with a bright career ahead of them. It succeeds on every level.

What did he expect? He casted his and his friends daughter in a movie. Wasted Depp and Long. Should have been Clerks for Girls but it ended up being a movie about nazi sausages? That's so stupid. Atleast Tusk was entertaining and had a few funny moments.

Please, Jay, I'm sure kevin is sorry for wearing a hockey jersey on your show that one time. Please give it a rest, this is getting pathetic.

Hahah 52.

But seriously why doesn't he just rehash Clerks or Chasing Amy instead of doing this stupid Canada Supernatural shit?

>YOGA HOSERS INSULTED CRITICS. M-M-MUH TOMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATERRRRRRRRRRRS!

>but it ended up being a movie about nazi sausages?

Is that seriously the plot?

Again I ask: who funds this shit? Are there millionairs he knows with too much money who throw money at terrible ideas for a laugh? Is Smith on a quest to make a film so bad that it can't make money?

He is. He's making Clerks III and Mall rats 2.

He have the ability to talk his way into a good movie. Keep listening to him.

You can see him shattering into a thousand pieces after the second quote.

>Captain America: Civil War begins the next wave of Marvel movies with an action-packed superhero blockbuster boasting a decidedly non-cartoonish plot and the courage to explore thought-provoking themes.

Kevin, stop.

>A dazzling blockbuster that tempers its sweeping scope with wit, humor, and human drama, Thor is mighty Marvel entertainment.

I don't know what you're getting at. Marvel has objectively never made a bad movie.

But seriously, his daughter is hot. Thigh-game is strong.

any leaks so i can start fapping?

Is he trying not to cry?

Always

He only reads the RT bubbles

>52:00

Does he crack at some point? I don't want to watch fifty-two minutes of him shrugging off bad reviews.

tusk and it's sequel is nothing to take serious, it was designed that way. If your going to view it at least take some acid while doing so otherwise your opinion is invalid.

THISSS!!

Why does Depp's daughter look like Natalie Portman or Keira Knightley?

She looks just like her mother