Hey Sup Forums. I'm 16 years old, weigh 177lbs, and im 5'11. I want to be 170lb or less in a month or less...

Hey Sup Forums. I'm 16 years old, weigh 177lbs, and im 5'11. I want to be 170lb or less in a month or less. How do I go about doing this?

Exclude typical exercise because I don't have time. Its important yes but I know diet is the main way to lose weight.

Is the main thing to just consume less calories? Just go about eating regular food, just less? Eat less calories=lose weight? Im not talking about skipping meals or starving myself. Just straight up eating less portions of whatever I'm eating. Will that work? If not, then what?

I do plan on increasing muscle mass after I lose a little bit of weight

Any other tips appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

marksdailyapple.com/is-rice-unhealthy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes. Your weight is 100% dependent on your calorie intake.

That's it.

There are plenty of other health concerns revolving around food than just your weight.

But when it comes to weight? Eat nothing but 3000 calories of kale per day, and you'll get fatter. Eat 1000 calories of butter per day, and you'll get skinnier.

You don't have time for 5 unconsecutive minutes of planks everyday?
Also underage fag, mods b&

look up cetogenic diet, eat meat, nuts, low amounts of carbs, no wheat bread, start drinking more water

Okay I guess I should've been a little more specific. By losing weight, I mean losing fat. I guess thats implied but maybe not. I want to lose fat, and the outcome would be losing weight. I dont eat junk food like chips and candy 24/7. In fact not at all.

Although, I do eat white rice daily. Two bowls a day on average I'd say.

I've read online that calorie counting is pointless. Is that true?

Again, I want to lose fat, which the outcome is losing weight.

I drink water with every meal I eat. Every meal.

rice is only starch, at least is good because it doesnt have antinutrients, but is only starch, this means no vitamins or minerals, so you should be eating less rice and something else more nutrient dense

marksdailyapple.com/is-rice-unhealthy/

>Exclude typical exercise because I don't have time.

Replace "I don't have time" with "it's not a priority" and watch how stupid it fucking sounds.

You have time. Exercise.

Your fat ass will not get any skinnier by just eating generally good without starving yourself which is super unhealthy.

MADS

Your body adjusts evenly. You'll lose fat evenly. When your body consumes and produces fat is based on your body, not on the food.

No excuses faggot workout.

Counting calories is important. Lower your calorie intake and you'll start losing weight. Like you said, just lower the proportions. Don't starve yourself but try to start eating less.

Also, there's no way you don't have time for exercise. Take 10 minutes a day to run a mile. If it takes you longer, you're out of shape. Running is great for weight loss.

>I've read online that calorie counting is pointless. Is that true?
Nope.

Eat too much of any food and you will gain weight. Eat too little of any food and you lose weight.

It's 100% calories. Nothing to do with anything else. Doesn't matter what the food is. Not even a tiny bit. Living off spoonfulls of pure sugar? Well, you'll die. But first you'll gain or lose weight based solely on how many spoonfulls.

UNDERAGE
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

REPORTEDDLDLDLK

GET
BANED
MFMFM

This is old, untrue advice.
A Calorie from one source isn't always a Calorie from another.

I mean, science tried to come up with a universal measuring unit, and it mostly works, but human metabolism is more complicated.

Excess sugar gets preferentially stored as fat. This is indisputable.

If you are eating a western diet full of carbs (sugar), you're going to be gaining pounds every year.

carbs=
beer
soda
bread
pasta noodles
rice (without beans)
fruit juice
etc.

OP listen carefully. Do a 3 day water fast, I dropped 11lbs by doing that. You just sit inside and drink water when thirsty for 3 days. Break the fast the 3rd day with some light stuff then go back to your old diet.

Flatly incorrect. Consume more calories than you use? Gain weight. Consume fewer? Lose weight.

There is nothing else to it, whatsoever.

You have been fed a brochure. A pound of human weight is 3500 calories.

The end.

seizure time

Not OP, but what are the correct preparations for this? I've heard of some bad experiences with cramps and overall discomfort. Is that inevitable or is there something you can do to help/prevent that from happening?

Eat lots of dat and 0r9tein and like 0 carbs low as possible eat tons of veggies avoid breads and rice unless Brown rice eat quinoa and couscous. Do 100 pushups every night before sleeping and you will make it easy

Lots of fat*** and protein

You're feeding us a brochure from 1980.
It's not this simple.

It's a corporate sponsored bad science "Calorie neutrality" initiative so that soda companies could continue to see sales growth.

Getting fat off of our soda? Cut back on the total calories fatty, it's not our fault. Look at all of the supermodels and athletes in our commercials, they're thin.

Next you'll tell me lead in gasoline is perfectly safe, and lead drinking water pipes are more "sanitary".

Eat fresh stay away from sugar and proccessed food and walk!

burn more calories then you eat

Okay I guess I should work out more. But what i'm trying to get at is how to improve my diet so that Im losing overall fat. I will definitely start to work out more but I just need to improve my diet. Some of you are saying calories matter or they don't matter. So which is it? someone give me a straight answer.

And exercising; what's the best type to do to lose FAT? Weight lifting just builds muscle mass but doesn't burn much fat right? so mainly cardio?

Dont listen to anybody here there all neck beards dont worry about counting calories or strict dieting eat natural stuff steak chicken salads even bacon (cut the fat off and drain grease off ) dont eat anything after 6 have dinner at 6 or before and no matter what anybody says you will not lose weight unless you work out if you even just go for 10 min run at night then 30 pushups and then 50 sit ups in do every second night you ll lose weight much much quicker and you'll get healthy eating healthy doesn't just make you healthy easy as

Eating a lot of carbs
Not working out=sumo wrestler

Carbs are energy and if you dont use up that energy it will turn into fat

B&

why isnt op banned yet..