TRUMP GENERAL: PRESUMPTIVE PRESIDENT AND HIS EAGLE EDITION

>Delegates Trump: 1,134
SGOPET: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hkgLa844MzTgeqcmrkeSrLnq7vJJZl2S7lMz8Qf5xq8/edit#gid=0

VOTER REGISTRATION DEADLINES
elections.mytimetovote.com/dates/default.html
WA- 5/16 in-person
sos.wa.gov/elections/myvote/olvr.html
NJ- 5/17
state.nj.us/state/elections/voting-information.html
CALIFORNIA, S. DAKOTA- 5/23 registertovote.ca.gov/ cafortrump.com

UPCOMING EVENTS
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES/TH
>Rally Lynden, WA 5/7/16
youtube.com/watch?v=E20-Dm_j_Ac

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Fox & Friends 5/13/16
youtube.com/watch?v=G_aOC5_seA8
>Trump on ABC & NBC 5/13/16
youtube.com/watch?v=pgEpB527hEU
>Eric Trump on Lou Dobbs 5/12/16
youtube.com/watch?v=IVmv6HBYYOI
>Trump on Hannity (+Reince Priebus) 5/12/16
youtube.com/watch?v=r0iiBIlELcg
>Carson, Priebus on the Kelly File 5/12/16
youtube.com/watch?v=RDLKcTESJl0
>Eric Trump on Kelly File 5/11/16
youtube.com/watch?v=U0ctyYprDVk
>Manafort on Hardball 5/10/16
youtube.com/watch?v=t_gQ2iib14s
>Lewandowski on Hannity 5/10/16
youtube.com/watch?v=Jng5bcAedII
>Trump on O’Reilly 5/10/16
youtube.com/watch?v=VOKDOEdijkI

ENTERTAINMENT
>Shapiro Throws Twitter Tantrum
youtube.com/watch?v=jilQ_31WquQ
>Hillary’s America – First Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ
>Trump Explains in 3 Mins why Clinton Can’t be President
youtube.com/watch?v=RR6BXrURB0Y
>Diamond & Silk Have a Message For Mitt Romney!
youtube.com/watch?v=q72bQEux6K8
>Best of Trump – Waterbury
youtube.com/watch?v=vlbEjG-M-v4

Official /Trump/ Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CuzpFMWReZw
foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html
correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/13/trump-campaign-goes-smash-mouth-blacklists-never-trump-consultants-and-vendors/
buzzfeed.com/alexcampbell/court-papers-trump-ate-at-jeffrey-epsteins-house?utm_term=.dngLdAoNkB#.es94XBoeRl
twitter.com/MELANIATRUMP/status/390974527544786944
bizpacreview.com/2016/05/13/wapo-appoints-20-reporters-to-do-nothing-but-dig-up-dirt-on-trump-he-hits-back-hard-339965
youtube.com/watch?v=eSBJLacBcZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCK AWOOS!

TRUMP OC

>***NEW*** Blink 1488 - Saddam's Song ***NEW***
youtu.be/CuzpFMWReZw

MOVEMENT

flip

flop

Hello, Americans, this is your greatest ally telling you to vote Trump.

AWWWOOOOOOOOOoooooo

Every single time I've tuned into CNN or Fox in the past 8 months they have been doing nothing else other than talking about Trump 24/7. It's like all other news doesn't exist.

Rate my OC.
I wish I had photoshop skills.

The world used to be a bipolar structure during the Cold War.

With the collapse of the USSR, it's an unwieldy centralized power structure.

Big, lumbering, stupid. Costly in every single way.

The world should transition to a more nodal model with regional powers and alliances. Smaller individual forces for faster mobility and response.

But that requires trust and integrity, diplomacy reliant on a respected authority. Not someone with secret alter egos and shady reputations.

Trump could've been that authority. Pity. A real pity.

im OK with this

They're classic lolcows. Trump is trolling them into an early grave and they're refusing to let go of the bait.

What did he mean by this?

AWOOOOing to DJ TRUMP

Having to filter a new code every thread is already getting old.

WHERE'S COREY ?

he's a big guy

what is this John Miller meme that I am seeing on twitter

foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html

i did in the NY primary and shall again in the general. thank you mr shekleberg

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Do you have a suggestion on what we should do in November? I was thinking about Hillary. What are your thoughts? Do you think she is a strong and trusted leader?

Reminder that the critical mass shilling is caused by college kids getting out for the summer.

Crew, howl with me so that we might set America ablaze with greatness!

AWOO

uhh uou don't get to bring any superdelegates.

Why does Trump think trust is a given and assumed asset. Does he think we really won't grow tired of his constant dancing around the facts?

He says he's an outsider. Why does he use all the insider tactics?

For whom?

STEVE MILLER IS DONALD'S TWIN

That badass said he killed men on 7 continents.

What the fuck happened in Antarctica that we don't know about?

Trump prank called journalists back in 1991 to brag about himself under the pen name John Miller. Trump is a Sup Forums level troll.

CAN WE MEME THAT TRUMP HAS A CLONE LIKE METAL GEAR?

Looks like Murdoch is rebelling against the pro-Shillary narrative.

B-but... Trump made prank calls in the 90's!

MAGA
A
G
A

Paul Ryan

>TRENDING IN THE US

>Why does Trump think trust is a given and assumed asset. Does he think we really won't grow tired of his constant dancing around the facts?

Hilary is using an organization called Correct The Record for online shilling.

The current shilling campaign is called Barrier Breakers, and has as its stated goal:

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms...

>correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

Source?

At least you can see the line breaks and tell who it is. I'm guessing that he thinks this is some kind of revenge because he's been BTFO over and over. Fucking liberals and their fragile feelings.

I made this today.

MAGA

Don't forget to cosplay as the awoo for some dominant conservative woman who just wants to take you "hiking" on her weekends off from being factory chief and breed you out.

I swear, she'll make you howl.

No, Shillary is the worst. Kill her on site if you can. Unloved, unwanted, unneeded.

It's Trump or nothing. Unfortunately, he's making the distinction increasingly more difficult.

>Donald Trump caught posing as his own spokesperson
>meanwhile over at CNN:
>THIS WILL SURELY MARK THE END OF THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN

John Miller is the assumed name of Liquid Trump, Donald's rogue clone who has broken free of his chains in the basement lab at Trump Tower and is now wreaking havoc in the wild.

Please take a moment to admire the great Hillary Clinton for the completely transparent and ethical politician she is. It never gets old looking at Hillary's history. So many accomplishments Donald Trump will never achieve.

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/13/trump-campaign-goes-smash-mouth-blacklists-never-trump-consultants-and-vendors/
>Donald Trump’s campaign is considering hitting his Republican enemies where it hurts: Their wallets.

>As Trump moves to work in closer concert with the Republican National Committee apparatus, some campaign aides and allies are pushing him to block lucrative party contracts from consultants who worked to keep him from winning the nomination, according to four sources familiar with the discussions.

>“The Never Trump vendors and supporters shouldn’t be in striking distance of the RNC, any of its committees or anyone working on behalf of Donald Trump,” said a Trump campaign official.

>The blacklist talk — which sources say mostly targets operatives who worked for Never Trump groups, but also some who worked for Trump’s GOP presidential rivals or their supportive super PACs — strikes against a Republican consulting class that Trump has assailed as a pillar of a corrupt political establishment. It’s a sweet bit of turnabout for Trump aides and consultants who in recent months were warned that their work for the anti-establishment billionaire real estate showman could diminish their own career prospects.

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

No they don't. I predict it will come out that it isn't Trump, and every single media source that jumped on this and said it WAS him will get BTFO.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was all calculated on the part of Trump. He knew they would be digging into his shit, and he planted this landmine that they knew they would walk into.

I don't see why he would lie about it not being him. This reeks of more 3D Chess moves if you ask me. What do you think Sup Forums, is Trump SO good that he planted this to discredit the leftist media machine right before the GE race?

This is too degenerate even for me, what the fuck

0/10

If you want to make OC but don't have/want Photoshop then download GIMP or Paint.net so you can make decent edits.

yeah no ones buying that

THEY
ARE
SO
FUCKED

Trump should've said that he did used to use assumed names to talk to the press but that he doesn't know if that specific recording is him because it could be anybody.

Where is the clip of this? I've been looking all of youtube and I can't find anything of this based man, just barely missed the stream months ago.

Precious

Not even trying.

buzzfeed.com/alexcampbell/court-papers-trump-ate-at-jeffrey-epsteins-house?utm_term=.dngLdAoNkB#.es94XBoeRl

"Trump has distanced himself from the financier, who pleaded guilty to soliciting an underage prostitute"

Dude is a financier.... I assume that's why trump was with him.

>when TrumpGen literally memed skullface into existence.

I don't know man I'm increasingly more supportive of her. I think if you're as skeptical about Trump as I am then we need to give her a second look.

I think she gets a bad rep. What say you?

I agree.

anyone have the rare trump pic that eric posted here? Cant find the original pic, just screenshots of the thread

It's on Melania's twitter, that's where it was from.

>Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE

>tens of millions

-try BILLIONS

it probably wasn't him, senpai.

twitter.com/MELANIATRUMP/status/390974527544786944

>No image of Trump sitting in the Oval Office
Not even a tinge of sexual excitement

What, dontcha want a strong woman, successful in Trump's resurgent America, to boss you about and bully you tenderly for being her loved trophy househusband?

I don't know. I really hate how RSB omits the pre-show speakers from some of their rallies even though they aired them live.

Search Pensacola rally and see if any of them have the full thing.

>stupid trumpkin
>youll see the error of your ways
>#shillforhill #nevertrump
>His Ethics

>-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
What's the significance of this?

I'll get him for ya, Teddy Poo.

The neocon poison is too imbibed at this point.

What can Trump do? He can't fire them. He can't ignore them. He needs them more than they need him.

The tendrils of neocon interventionist thinking will work on him. Slowly but surely, he'll be forced to compromise on their direction.

It'll be easy for him to rationalize. Because you see, Donald Trump never abandons his principles.

That's John Barron's job.

>Trump literally samefagged irl years before Sup Forums was even created.

>tens of millions
>billions
m8

Kek, this is actually pathetic

>! post by this ID

Anybody else's sense of what is conspiracy and what is possible changing during this election? Redpills dropping on the regular

People who live in states with upcoming primaries still need to vote. We need to make sure he is well above the magic 1,237 just in case of any funny business.

No.

>trump was the first person using meme magic

>dontcha want a strong woman, successful in Trump's resurgent America, to boss you about and bully you tenderly

Nah. I do the bullying. I like submissive women.

Well
No
What the fuck, no

We really need consider our alternatives.

Why don't you think she's a good choice?

>I will never be Melania's tiger

>buying a former presisident and possibly the next
>not worth billions

Time to Boycott Amazon.com and all their subsidies boys. Get the word out.

bizpacreview.com/2016/05/13/wapo-appoints-20-reporters-to-do-nothing-but-dig-up-dirt-on-trump-he-hits-back-hard-339965

Die shill. I shall not partake of the poison of the she devil.

My integrity is too great to ever bear the burden of her lies and crimes.

I can barely stomach the ones by John Barron as it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=eSBJLacBcZg

At 59:21

Go to this post:

Click to highlight posts by that ID
the board also highlights some of the posts by another ID:

The "two" are having a conversation with each other that is supportive of Hillary.

MAXIMUM OVERKEK!!!

Must be two different boxes on the same source IP.

BUSTED!

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms...

>correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

fuck, I wanted to order two nietzsche books from amazon. Can't do that now.

>shills talking between them
Don't they have any other things to do with that money?

KEK

Why is this so fucking funny

that was the age prank calling. look up public access television.

Sorry Dahnald but we're going to need some privacy