How can i overcome my social anxiety and ask this chick out? Maybe take her to the cinema or some shit like that

How can i overcome my social anxiety and ask this chick out? Maybe take her to the cinema or some shit like that.

Just say fuck it and go for it i know it's hard but still. Also sauce on the gif

You ball up and do it. The world won't end if she says "no", but you'll never know what her answer is unless you ask her.

This guy.

Literally just ask her out to dinner or some shit.

But lets imagine she says yes, problem is i act like a total sperg around her, plus all the people who will be there watching us and judging and fucking normies, i dont think i can handle it

No sauce sorry user

Who the fuck cares what people around you think. Not like your whipping your 2 inch dick to slap kids.

The situation ain't gonna change if you pussy out and don't do anything.

Ask the cunt out. She says no? Oh well life goes on l, least you made a attempt.

I don't what the fuck a splerg is but I'm guessing you mean nervous. It's common to be nervous during shit like this. Not gonna improve unless you chat her up more.

This isn't some random slut is it? You at least acquainted with her?

Why would you want to take her to a movie? So you can sit next to her and not talk for two hours?
Brilliant.
Also, dinner is not the best plan. Do you just need to show her that you know how to use a knife and fork?
Dating is for getting to know each other. There's plenty of options that will facilitate this without spending much, if any, money.
Go do something either of you enjoy. Share.
Walk in the park. Feed the ducks. Go to a bookstore, museum, exhibition of some kind. Go to a playground and push her on the swings. Ask her what she wants to do?

Nobody thinks about other people much, if at all. They're very self-absorbed.

Yeah met her by a mutual friend and exchanged numbers, we talked some on wapp but idk
Where the fuck do u want me to take her? Maybe starbucks or something like that, no parks or museums where i live

>. Do you just need to show her that you know how to use a knife and fork?
>Dating is for getting to know each other. There's plenty of options that will facilitate this without spending much, if any, money.
>Go do something either of you en

Fuckin take her somewhere where there is a park or museum .

If you don't someone else will and she'll be slurping up his seed at the end of the night, not yours.

I know but i still feel like im beeing watched and i get really nervous

Say. " Hey. I saw the video of you online where you almost throw up from taking a load in your mouth. I personally would never make you take my load in your mouth. You're too beautiful for that crap. Let's go get some coffee and talk about how I can fill your butt with my cum instead."

Okok im taking her somewhere, thats decided. Now, where do i take her? I live in fucking argentina there a are no museums and no parks, maybe a small plaza but people dont go there. Its also really cold outside so theres that, i was thinking of a coffee shop or cafe or however you want to call it, a place where you go drink coffee. We can sit there and talk.

Actual audiable laugh, thanks user i needed that

How do I overcome this social anxiety and just use tinder to find a cock to suck? Maybe take him to his house or some shit like that

Put those thoughts out of your mind.
You've made a habit of indulging these thoughts, which leads to more of these thoughts. It'll take a lot of work maybe, but just don't dwell on it. You'll get better with time if you practice.
If you get nervous, just think about Her. If she's there, it's because she Wants to be there, with you. Don't leave her "alone" while you're exploring imaginary scenarios of doom in your head. Be present. Be mindful. Be thoughtful. It's normal to be anxious, but with experience and a succession of positive accomplishments, you will develop positive habits.
Enjoy her company, relax.

Coffee shop good. Or maybe someplace with a scenic view, bring the coffee from the shop.

I guess you're right, thanks user im saving that post, ill do my best to stay calm
Yeah that might work

from old Big Mouthfuls Bang Bros video

Win Hof respiration. Control your body and the mind follows.

Also take phenibut and remember you will die anyway.

Godspeed, user.
I wish you great success.
You can do it. Even if this girl isn't "the one", it's just practice till the right one comes along. Be kind, but you don't have to be a pushover.

Thanks man, i really appreciate it.

You're welcome.
I'm outta here.