Does Sup Forums smoke?

Does Sup Forums smoke?

What do you smoke?
When did you start?

I smoke pic related. Started sneaking one or two a week from my mom when I was like 15. Smoking them reminds me of her.

bumpity?

Started smoking 4 years ago when I was 15 yo
Tried a lot of brands, right now I smoke pic related

I buy a pack or two per year. I like how they make me focus and relax me at the same time.

Anything particular or do you just try something different each time?

Marlboro Red Shorts

1-2 packs a day

Almost 30 years

Quit now kiddos

Never tried them but they look slick af

Any health problems?

Damn, man.
Have you considered going through rehab kinda shit or are you just thinking fuck it by now?

Usually American Spirit or Camel.

Seconding this question

bump

NOO annon they're fcking trash tier smokes

yeah i'm curious if smoking is bad or not

How much are those usually?

Natural American Spirit Blacks are pretty good.

What's so bad about them?

Curious about his experience, bud

I smoke cheap ass Peter Jackson's and have been smoking two years since a tough breakup with the girl I love.

Live in Brazil user, but usually it's 10 reais (something around 3.14 dollars)

Sorry to here that mate

Any cigarettes or rolling tobacco and some sweet reffer when I have time.

Pic related

Closes I found to my pipe, been smoking for bout a year, started after I quick 2 years of Marlboro lights

Two years and you still love her man get over it. That's pathetic why let yourself be that person?

Do you like it more than cigarettes?

love is love buddy. I'm sure he knows how pathetic it is.

t. someone who's never been in love.

It takes on average around 80% of the time you spent with the person to get over the person completely.

That said, if you haven't picked yourself up by atleast 20% of the time, man up.

You should always embrace your sadness and allow your heart to heal, but not for too long or you become a husk of your former self.

I've noticed that when I get stressed I will find cigarettes to smoke. So if you're a stress smoker it wouldn't do much for you, other than that it's pretty relaxing and is pretty enjoyable just as a ritual thing.

Everyone I've talked to does it for flavor (cherry, vanilla, etc.) But I can't stand that stuff, if you really enjoy smoking, not just for a nicotine kick, definitely try it.

I get a lot of enjoyment out of the inhale exhale feeling, so probably wouldn't work as well for me

People say you're not supposed to inhale, but I'm same as you.

I inhale on every puff, it can't really be good but if you're already smoking who cares yeah?

Can't argue with that

>Camels.
>Sometimes Blue
>Sometimes Menthol
>only been smoking 3 years (26)
>Usually quit a few months and smoke heavy for a few weeks here & there

TBH cigs are sometimes exactly what you need. Most of the time they just suck your will to live outta you.

Do what I did, get a cheap corn cob/wood pipe and some tobacco, should be like 10$ total and play around with it

Does Sup Forums smoke anything other than cigarettes

Just finished a Romeo y Julieta, shit was pretty good

Du Maurier Distinct King. Been smoking the same brand for 6 years.

P-Funks are my Jam

I wish I could find some lucky strikes here in the states. Stuck with some shitty dry marlboro reds

> Cloves.
That's funny. I was 19 at one point, too.

Camel Filters for me. About 30 a day. Same as Gene Kranz, same as Roger Maris.

"Smoking is the manliest way to kill yourself."
-Kurt Vonnegut

Smoking since 13, 29 now. Aura Red
5 cigs a day since my first pack, can't smoke less, never had a need to smoke 6th

I see that end you nigger licking faggot. I dig the choice though, it's a good cigar.

I'll definitely try it out next time i'm at the smoke shop

>found the coke head

Pretty well said man..

Face was wet after getting out of ocean dumb fuck and I'm not a nigger

I love smokers. They keep me employed.

Funny enough i don't smoke.

Not a big cigar smoker but I've wanted to give it a shot. Whats a good starter?

American Spirits, either light green, yellow, or light blue. Started at 18 at a manufacturing job

Ashton classic

Camel blues, sometimes marlboro reds, sometimes camel filters ive tried just about every cig except for the real cheap smokes like pyramid yet i always go back to camel blues theyre not too harsh, last long and give off a good buzz also i love the pack design

have a pack on mi desk

I've wanted to try some for awhile. Never seen them though. Considered seeing if I could get a pack shipped

where'd you used to live that you could find them?

Drug-Free user here, do any of you regret getting into smoking?

it helps pass the time at work and shaves time off my life so I guess it's a win-win

I'm the same. 3 a day no more no less

i only smoke like a pack or two per month since 15, sometimes i take out the tabacco, mix it with weed and put it back on, and seal it with THC wax

kek

Just like anything, keeping it in the moderation will make it more enjoyable and shit. I don't smoke because my body wants it, I smoke because I want to. I want that piece of heaven and I appre late every drag of the cig. Some people smoke cigarettes in 3-4 mins while I smoke a cigarette for 10 minutes sometimes usually ots 8. No regrets so far. Been smoking 5 cigs a day is all I need really, after putting out that 5th I completely forget about cigarettes until next day

Yo I rather enjoy a Macanudo grab bag when I go fishing. Idk if thats a thing everywhere, but you get like 4-5 and its a solid compliment to cheap beer on a boat or pier.

Fuckin Flavors by Cocao are pretty sweet too, but cigarillos just dont cut it.

mexico, not alot of people smoke them yet they are sold almost everywhere. They are very good, started going a pack a day with those

anyone not smoking parlis in 2017 is subhuman

Macanudo is garbage after general cigars bought it. Not cheap either. It's what all the dudes smoke who tie sweatshirts around their waste

Those look pretty dope, i've never seen them before

Bump for a blacks bro

The best tasting cigarettes out there are Camel Turkish Royals. Period.

Started at 18 still am 18. I've smoked just about everything except menthols. Tried Camel filters, Marlboro reds, luckies, Camel wides, Winston reds etc.

In my opinion there is no better mass produced cigarette than the Turkish Royal. Gives you more of a nicotine rush than Marlboro reds, plus it burns slow and tastes like the sweetest Turkish tobacco you'll ever find. TAR is pretty low too if you care about that sort of thing. I only smoke socially, maybe 1-2 cigarettes at parties, but always carry a pack of Turkish Royals to share and enjoy with my friends so they know which cigarette is king.

I'm an avid cigar smoker though, best cigar I've ever had was a "La Aurora Diamond". Never tried a Cuban but I definitely believe the hype. My go-to cigar is typically a Romeo y Julieta churchill.

acceptable cigar makers:

Macanudo
Cohiba (siglo vi and maduros only)
Arturo Fuente
Rocky Patel
Oliva

Not yet
It's still like a dessert to me
As soon as it feels like a junk food I'll try to stop

Guess you forgot Peppin Garcia! Rocky sucks doesn't grow any tobacco

Welp if I ever get a chance I'll snag some

cuban cigars don't live up to the hype except for the legendary Siglo Vi, the rest is all garbage from the dominican republic like the rest of Cohiba

source: i am a source of siglo vi

That's because the Cuban govt. Ruined the operation they don't properly regenerate the soil

I have never tried a peppin garcia unless they go by a different name here. Rocky is actually really good, this is the first time i've heard someone say otherwise. rocky patel 50th anniversary in 2012 was one of the best boxes ive ever gotten. Oliva is really good and cheap if you havent tried it

Belmonts.

Started when I was 12. I'm 29 now. They're $14 a pack. I hate smoking.

Definitely will be picking some up on the way to work then

Idk really know the culture. I was given a small variety box as a gift for graduating college and rather enjoyed them. But Im sure there's better out there, Im casual as fuck and just kinda know what I like.

Ive had a Cuban (allegedly) when I was in Canada and it was dogshit and had like no fuckin taste. Stale as fuck too.

tried a lot but the best quality/price here in Argentina are marlboro reds

I've tried them all. Rocky is too inconsistent because he doesn't grow his own tobacco. He buys it from other people. One box is great the next isn't

Try a Romeo y Julieta in the churchill variety. They're about $10-15 a pop depending on where you live and they're a solid medium full-flavored cigar.

By the time you get to the third third, you'll have the best nicotine rush you'll ever experience in your LIFE. Cigarettes are nothing my friend. From then on you'll know the joy of cigars.

Well i wish you the best if you're makin an effort to quit

appreciated

Awesome, hope you like em

also nice quads

La Aroma De Cuba Edicion Especial way better than that cigar and cheaper

>Does Sup Forums smoke?
Nah, I'm not a fag.
>Started sneaking one or two a week from my mom when I was like 15
It's too bad about how your mother hated and abused you. Parental abuse can be a hard thing to get past.

I'll be checkin em out then

Marlboro lights. Started at 15 with camel crush

moved into my new apartment and started having parties every now and then. people would bring cigs and i would have some. got tired of taking them from people so i bought my first pacck that lasted me a month.

am now going through a pack a day 6 months later..

>Started when I was 12
Where the fuck were your parents?

Stop smoking chemicals. Smoke non flavored cigars instead

>Nah, I'm not a fag.
Fair enough, kek

>It's too bad about how your mother hated and abused you. Parental abuse can be a hard thing to get past.
Shot in the dark and a miss

I had my first at 15. Marlboro 100's longs. I didn't smoke another until a year or so later and by 17 I was a pack a day smoker. It was an amazing feeling. I vape now. I know it's lame and it makes me look like a fag but it helped me to stop smoking and it doesn't smell.

kek

Did she die of cancer?

this is good advice. i just stopped.
was at 1.5 packs per day. varies depending on drinking.

tight chest, breathing issues. stopped.

after 3 days the difference in breathing was insane. day 6 no cigarettes. smoked for 8 years

quit now or you wont be able to later.

>letting people smoke in your home
>living in an apartment that allows smoking
You and the people you associate with are human garbage.

cigs in usa are expensive as fuck

here in Argentina marlboros are like 4 bucks or less

American Spirit lime green

If she smoked around you and let you have cigarettes that's abuse and shows she hated you.