i wish someone would shoot and kill me ;__;

why?

>0-22
he deserved it

he was shot and killed after the game

Is this Koshien

District convention before Koshien

Who shot him? Why was he shot? Because he overran 2nd? You need to provide me details, Kazuma-kun.

over run is the worst crime in baseball world

But who shot him and why. What was his name.

>rags

As he should have been.

An error is worse than a base running mistake.

escobar.jpg

he was rolled and crushed during the game

pls be in chicago

F

they were shot and killed during the game

bang
bang

F

he shot and killed after the game

Five-star post

Would also make a killing in an NFL Pepsi ad.

she died?

>human labour

how the fuck do you manage to overrun 2nd base? was it the first time that dumbass had ever played baseball?

This is way more dramatic than it should be and it's fucking hilarious.

he was forgiven after the game

lol... me irl :;)

the best thread i saw on Sup Forums in years

He shot and killed the moon

He was nigger and nigger after the game

youtube.com/watch?v=TyC6qNH0FJw

>When asked why he decided to buy the jersey, [Ray] Lewis was candid. “I heard that Aaron Hernandez bought one of my jerseys back in 2000,” he explained. “I thought I would return the favor. We both got pretty good deals, mine is worth more today because I’ll be going in the hall of fame, and his will be worth more when he goes to the gas chamber.”

>Lewis plans to display the Hernandez jersey in his home on a wall of honor which also features his own jersey, and the jersey of OJ Simpson.

WHAT THE GOD DAMN FUCK IN HELL DID HE MEAN BY THIS???

iktf

He was shot and killed after the game
youtube.com/watch?v=qFjke_ahBYY

holy shit that is savage on so many levels

It means that Ray Lewis is a despicable human being. And ESPN is just as despicable for ignoring his history and giving him money to appear on their broken down little network.

This is the one major fuck up by an official that I actually don't mind too much.

The guy publicly admitted he made the wrong call, was in tears over it for ruining his perfect game, and is widely considered to be one of the best umps of all time by the players. Shame he's not gonna be calling games anymore

lol

ray lewis is thug as fuck

I actually do have a friend who collects jerseys from well known sports criminals. OJ, Vick, AP, Rice, Brady, etc, but he just keeps them tucked away not on display in his house

Not gonna lie, I came across this story because I wanted to see if there were hernandez' jerseys around. Not because I condone thuggery and murder obviously, but because they become stuff of stories. Wanted a Manziel too, as soon as I can find one easy to buy here from Pt, for example.

>he shot and killed his career after the game

ikr, his next step is going to be writing a book called "(if) I done killed them folks (lord christ forgive me)"

>Brady

What anime is this?

>That look on Galarraga's face at the end.

I don't know how he managed to stay so calm and laugh it off. I would have attacked that umpire then I'd be locked away in an insane asylum for the rest of my life because my rage would never subside.

>rags

>that face at 0:19 where he accepts it
>that face at 0:24 where he was not prepared for the physical pain as his organs try to escape through his mouth.

He should've done the right thing..

and committed suicide

This man gets paid to play professional ice hockey.

This thread is twitter tier garbage

Pot calling the kettle a nigger

He was shot and killed after the fight

He was not alive after the fight, desu.

He won a Super Bowl after the game

He turned into an emu during the game.