wwyd good stuff gets a new vid dumped in vola

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!rcR1gQBT!_caqcV7mgLi3NAg7M-Sdpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what vola?

cwkkp4tg

any takers?

michigan?

She's a hot little slut isn't she! What's her name?

Jen

Jen's a fuckable little slut! She needs a good cock in her life. Any of her covered in cum?

pics no, but vids of facials and mouth full of cum. will post in vols if i get some good stories out of it. what would you do to her!

What kind of work does she do? I want to tie it into my story.

stay at home mom

what kind of story are you writing?

She your wife?

Still working out the details. Anything in particular you would like included?

ex/fb

Get a better looking girl this one looks worn to fuck

wwyd scenario? sure. not a great photo, some material to work with; middle school teacher at all boys school, inexperiences but has hooked up with a colored student at uni

I had just moved into my new place and was still unloading boxes from my truck when I ran into my new neighbor. Literally ran into. Backing up carrying a box and nearly knocked her over! I apologized and tried to shake her hand while juggling the box, which didn't work out very well. "Hi, I'm Tom. I just moved into 3B." "Oh, hey! I'm Jen. I live right across the hall in 3C." She's very sweet and offers to help me with the box. I can't help but recognize that Jen wasn't wearing a bra. I guess she didn't feel she needed it if she was just out walking her dog. (to be continued)

good start, keep it up. vid in vola.

I would make her a quad amputee and then use her as a fuck nugget for my friends and to pimp out to homeless dudes for cheap

whats is vola &how do I

Her nipples were hard and poking through her tight tank top. I couldn't help myself, and even though I could easily finish unloading myself, I accepted her offer for help. I handed her the box I was carrying, making sure that my hand "accidentally" ran across her perky breast. Her nipples were as hard as a rock! I played it off like nothing happened, but I could see a little smirk on her face. She liked the feeling. Just then, her daughter walked by. Jen introduced me and asked her daughter to take their dog inside. She'd be up in a few minutes to cook dinner. Jen started to walk towards the elevator. I stopped her and told her that it had stopped working a few minutes ago. "I think I might have overloaded it. It came down to the first floor but wouldn't go up." This was a lie. Jen had been out walking her dog in her skimpy tank top and some very loose nylon shorts. I knew that if only I could follow her up the stairs, I might get a glimpse at the panties she was wearing underneath those little shorts. (to be continued)

keep it up!

others could story too for more vids =)

With a smile Jen said "that's fine. I don't mind taking the stairs. There's only a few boxes left anyway." I told her to go ahead and start heading upstairs and i'd be right behind. As she walked towards the steps, I quickly ran back to my truck and grabbed the nearest box and ran back to the stairs. Jen was three quarters of the way up the first flight of stairs and I could tell that my plan would work almost immediately. With each step, her shorts would shift from side to side and I could get just a glimpse of her sexy ass cheeks hanging out of the bottom. She had a tight ass, probably from running around chasing her kids all day while her husband was off to work. I stared up her shorts all the way to the third floor, getting fleeting glimpses of her sweet ass. After we dropped these boxes, we had back down the stairs, her leading again. With ever corner turn in the stairs, I got a great view down her top, her massive cleavage showing through her down slightly damp top. She had started to sweat. When we reached my truck I handed her another box, once again brushing against her perky breasts. This time I purposely gave her a heavier box. I wanted her to struggle walking up those stairs. I knew it would give me a better view. (to be continued)

Nothing.

new vid inc

user from the sneaking in her home while she slept drunk story on other thread.
I gently lift her shirt up gazing at her stomach then i gently kiss and lick it. She begins to squirm then falls back to sleep. I get bolder and raise her shirt up higher until I see her bra. I gently lift the bra over her and then gaze and her large breasts. I can't control myself and beging sucking. I suck on both of them feeling her nipples harden on my tongue. Next I lower my head to her shorts. more?

Jen began walking up the stairs and I could tell immediately that this box was nearly too heavy for her to carry. She would stop every now and then and hike her leg up to shift the box's weight. And ever time she did, I got an amazing view of her ass. As we made it to the second floor, she set the box on the landing and bent over to catch her breath. In the struggle, her shorts had shifted and I was finally able to see what I was hoping to see, but it took me by surprise. I could see her ass, so I assumed she was wearing a thong. As she bent over the box catching her breath, however, I saw the truth. She wasn't wearing any panties. She pussy, freshly shaved, was staring back at me, slightly damp with sweat. I was mesmerized, staring at it's beauty. For a mother of three, I had never seen a pussy so beautiful. She looked back, still bent over with her pussy exposed. "Alright. I think I've caught my breath. Let's keep going." She heaved the box up and kept going. I was glad that I had my box in hand to hide my erection. We dropped the boxes and head back down stairs to grab the last load. I grabbed a box and she grabbed a clothes hamper full of my dirty clothes. We made our way back up stairs, with her giving me a slight view of her ass from time to time, but alas, no view of her pussy. The tall hamper was awkward, but she could carry it none the less. (to be continued)

No

Where's the link?

cwkkp4tg

new vid inc

As we reached the third floor, Jen turned to me. "Was that the last of your stuff? I don't mind helping with the rest." It could barely focus. In her strain, her sweat had soaked her white tanktop. It was hot in those stair wells and I was soaked with sweat as well. On top of that, it seemed her top had gotten caught between the hamper and it's lid. Her tanktop had been pulled don't and the edge of her areola was now visible. I started to get hard again. "Yeah, that's all of it. But could you open the door for me? This box is heavy and I don't want to set it down until I get inside. My keys are in my right front pocket." "Sure!" She said with a smile. She put the hamper down and her now free shirt spang back into place, covering her nipples. She reached into my pocked and pulled out my keys, her nipples repeatedly rubbing against my arm. She must have like the feeling as her nipples became fully erect. I looked at Jen and could see her blush, slightly biting her lip. She was enjoying this. (to be continued)

keep it up good sir

She pulled her hand from my pocket quickly as her daughter ran up to us. "Mom, can we go over to Stacy's house? Please!" "Sure dear. It will be a little while before I have dinner cooked. I'll come get you then." "Thank you mom!" The girl ran back to the apartment and got her two sisters and they ran off to their friend's house. "Wow, three daughters. I don't envy you" I said. "Tell me about it! Between those three running around the house and my husband always being out of town, I never get any anymore! By the way, I'd introduce you to my husband, Jason, but he's out of town on business. I saw your fishing poles in your truck. Jason likes to fish too. I think you two will hit it off." Jen helped me move my boxes from outside the door, giving me the occasion glance of her nipples or ass as she picked up a box or bent over to set it down. I thanked her and was ready to start unpacking when Jen interrupted me. " You know Tom, I've got to cook a big meal for these kids. You're welcome to come over and join us." I was starving and was happy to take her up on her offer for a home cooked meal. (to be continued)

Is that vola your full stash? Or could I earn more?

keep the hits coming

I got more, good stories = vids

is she married now? are those white dress pics wedding photos?

Moar

I followed her to her apartment. Her place was immaculate! It was spotless. "If you don't mind, take your shoes off. I like to keep the place pretty clean." As she bent over to untie her shoes I once again got to see her glistening pussy. She must not have know I was getting such a great view. "Do you mind if I take a quick shower before I cook? I'm super sweaty and I hate to cook that way." "No problem at all" "Great! Do you need to use the restroom before I take a shower? The master bath shower head broke and my husband hasn't been back in town yet to fix it." "No, I'm fine" I said "but if you have a replacement shower head, I can fix it for you while you're taking a shower." She smiled. "Oh would you! That would be great! It's hard to find time to shower between all the girls. And they never clean their bathroom. It drives me nuts!" I run back to my truck and grab a few tools and head back up stairs. As I walk in the front door, Jen is walking into the second bath. She's wearing just a thin robe. "I put the new shower head on the bed. You should be able to find it." "Ok. Great. Thanks" I said as I head back to the master suite. (to be continued)

nah, boudoir shoot

Your sister is pretty hot OP

user u got anymore with actual sex with her or her masturbating i got a story if u do

I grab the shower head and head to the master bath. I can hear Jen humming from the other bathroom. I'm still semi-hard from earlier and my curiosity gets the best of me. I tip toe out to the hallway right outside of the bathroom. I can see the light from the bathroom peaking out from under the door. I squat down and pull out my cell phone, opening the camera app. At first, all I can see are Jen's feet with the tub in the background. She stands there for a moment humming before walking towards the tub. She stops and then drops her robe. I go rock hard as I see her well sculpted ass fully naked for the first time. She has no idea that I am watching her under the bathroom door. She bends over, one foot lifting off the floor, to check the water temperature. I get an amazing view of her pussy again, along with her breasts hanging free. She must have been satisfied as she stepped into the shower. She turned to the side to close the shower curtain, giving me a perfect view of her perky breasts and her hard nipples. Her breasts jiggled as she yanked the curtain closed. (to be continued)

Can I get one more video for my continuing story?

pics no, but vids in the vola

this is for a sex vid
The bell rings signaling the end of the school day. She begins to pack her things as the boys run through the halls ready to get home. As she's about to leave a young teacher's assistant walks in the room. "Well hello user I'm sorry I can't talk I gotta get home to-" I cut her off and pull out my phone. I reveal to her all the photos I've recieved and she looks at me in shock and awe. She asks me why am I doing this and I begin to slowly close the door. want more?

I quietly walk back to her bedroom and rummage through her dresser. I take a bright pink thong and shove it in my pocket. That's for later. I continue working on the shower head when I hear the water in the second bathroom turn off. She's done with her shower. I sneak back to her door and pull out my phone. Just as I get back in place, she rips open the shower curtain. Her whole body is now glistening wet, as if a sex goddess. She reaches over and grabs a towel to dry off. As she dried her hair, her breasts gently shake. She brings her leg up to the edge of the tub, opening her pussy up for view. After drying this leg, she does the other. I panic as I think she might have looked right at my cell phone! I start to pull away, but realize I might be mistaken, as she continues her task without a word. She gently bites her lip as she dries her breasts. She hangs the towel back on the rack and steps out of the tub. She turns around and bends over to pick up her robe, giving me one last look at her pussy before covering up. I quickly move back to the master bath and continue my work on the shower head. (to be continued)

OP are you there? Are you enjoying this?

As I slowly shut the door behind me she begins to ask me to stop. I silently approach her backing her up onto one of the desks. I can see it in her eyes she's frightened but turned on. "What would my boyfriend say if he found out?" I put my finger over her lips to silence her. I lean in and slowly get a scent of her hair then I begin to lick her neck. She begins to moan softly getting into it. My teeth begins to bite down leaving a small hickey behind so she knows that she is my property now. I begin to undress her first with her shirt I demand she take it off. Hesitantly she does looking around her clasroom out of fear one of the boys will see us through the window but I don't care. She lift up her shirt revealing her bra. before she can unhook it I begin to caress them gently. Moving my hands I allow her to continue unhooking it. "user...promise me you won't tell anyone and promise me those photos won't get out?" more?

She opens her bra and her bare breasts fall out. Her breasts are even more perfect in person. I hungrily grab at them and she gasps as I begin roughly caress and suck on them. I hear her moans get louder as I get more rough with her. I bite down gently on her tits just to hear her gasp in shock one more time.When I;m done I demand that she get fully naked. She complies by taking off her belt. As she's lowering her pants I notice figures running around the windows behind us. We're being spied on. She begins to lower her panties as I await the beautiful sight of her mature pussy. As she lowers I'm amazed at the beauty of it and I begin to lower my face into it. The scent of her musk was intoxicating as I greedily dug into her. anymore sex vids for more?

OP. let me know if you're here. Post another pic and I'll continue my story.

yep, dumping more stuff to vola, keep it goin!

After only a moment, I hear the door for the second bathroom open and hear footsteps heading towards me. Jen walks in wearing only her robe. "I really apologize for this, but I forgot to take clothes with me to the bathroom. Do you mind if I get changed real quick?" "No problem. I'll step out for a minute." "Oh no! You don't have to do that. Just look the other way." "If that's ok with you, that's ok with me." "Great!" she says. She walks past me. "I just need to grab my dress out of the closet. I think the one I want might still be packed away with my summer clothes." She reaches to the top of her closet, on her tippy toes, but barely able to touch the box. With only a moment for her to be distracted, I slide my phone under her robe and take a picture of her pussy. The camera shutter sound goes off and I quickly panic to muffle it. She looks over her shoulder for a moment but says nothing, smiling. "Tom, I can't reach this box. Can you help me?" "Not a problem." I stand up from my seat on the floor and walk over. Her robe has opened up and I have a perfect view of her breasts. She makes no effort to cover up. I reach up and grab the box and pull it down for her. She opens it. "Perfect! Just the dress I was looking for!" it's a very short, very flowy summer dress. (to be continued)

I hungrily dig into my meal head first tasting her sweet wetness as she moans loudly. The school is empty...or so we thought. I here giggling behind us...Some of the students decided to stay after to see the show...I expose their teacher for what she is. They see a grown woman's pussy and how it's meant to be handled. I make her squirm as she grabs my head unaware that she's being exposed like this. She grits her teeth as she prepares to have an orgasm...one that she hasn't had in a while and she squirts all over my face. I lift myself up as her juices run down my face and from her pussy to the desk. is anyone into this cuz i can change it lol

She steps back into the bedroom "Are you sure you don't want me to step out?" "No, just turn around. That should be fine." As I turn around, I realize I have a perfect view of her in a mirror in the bath room. I pull out my phone and record as she slips the robe off, exposing her perfect breasts. She unzips the sundress and squeezes into it. It is tight from the waist up, but very lose from the waist down. Again, she has decided not to wear any bra or panties. You never once looks in the mirror to see if I'm watching. She tries multiple times to zip the dress up, but it's very tight and the zipper seems to be stuck. Each time she tries, her tits bounce up and down in the dress. "Tom. I can't seem to zip up this dress by myself. I must have gained a couple pounds since last summer. Do you mind zipping me up?" At this point, I am rock hard and there is no hiding this erection. I walk over to her, doing my best to hide my dick. She smiles. "Thank you Tom." She turns around and I see that the zipper starts down below the waist, giving me a great view of her ass. It's clear to me that she wants me to know that she isn't wearing panties. I tug at the zipper multiple times and finally it pulls up to its home position. She turns around. "Thank you again Tom. Now, finish up that shower head and I'll start on dinner." She steps out of the bedroom, her loose dress barely covering her ass. (to be continued)

Where's new stuff? I want to see more before continuing

did a full dump in the vola of everything again to make sure i didnt miss anything but i think thats it. Feel free to keep up the good work!

I finish up fixing the shower head and walk into the kitchen. "thank you Tom. I really appreciate that. Do you mind giving me a hand with dinner? Can you reach down in this cabinet and grab a sauce pan?" I kneel down next to her at the stove and reach into the cabinet. As I fidget around looking for the sauce pan, I pull out my phone again. I snap another picture of her ass and pussy. Fuck! I forgot to turn the sound off again. The camera shutter goes off a second time. "Tom!" Jen is looking down, with my camera staring right up her dress into her pussy. "Tom, what are you doing!? I thought I heard a camera earlier but I thought I must be hearing things. Did you just take a picture of my pussy!? Give me your phone right now or I'm calling the police." I had her my phone and try to hide my erection while she goes through my photos. "You recorded me in the shower too! Tom, I'm going to have to tell my husband about this." "No! Please don't! I don't want any trouble!" "I can't help it Tom. You've really fucked up here. The way I see it, you have one of two options. You can either delete these photos and face my husband when he gets home...or you can fuck me right now. You decide." (to be continued)

plz keep going =)

Please keep going

Ex

mega.nz/#F!rcR1gQBT!_caqcV7mgLi3NAg7M-Sdpg

hope our writer is still around!