We discuss why Mcgregor will get destroied

We discuss why Mcgregor will get destroied

because he isnt a boxer and will be fighting an undefeated champion.

/thread

Mcgregor will have a chance if he Rushes him and doesn't get locked up. But I'm putting money on CM for sure.

Why are we discussing a fact?

>destroied

Was Mayweather your spelling teacher?

It seems like it. OP is an fgt, as always.

This is a bullshit fight anyway, its about the $$$, they don't give a shit about anything else.

>they don't give a shit about anything else
grow up

Will I watch it? Probably.

Will I PAY to watch it? Fuck no.

No one fucking cares.

Yes OP, that means you are no one.

if mcgregor takes him to the ground I think he has a fighting chance

Mayweather fight for points
McGregor fight to humiliate the rival

McGregor will use the weak lower body of Mayweather to get him slower, then will knock him while runing aroud.

I fight mma since 11yo, my father was a pro boxer. Im going to Florida next week and I will bet 10k on McGregor and take the money home. Black Americans are retarded and will bet on Mayweather because he is a monkey like them. Ez money.

>mcgergor has reach advantage
>mcgregor has age advantage
>mcgregor has speed advantage
>mcgregors actually been in a fight in the past 3 years
Mcgregor wins hands down

it's not even a competition, mcgregor isn't a boxer

it's like a running competition between jerry rice and warren sapp to decide who is the best football player, it's just an irrelevant competition

>it's just an irrelevant competition
Until McGregor floors him.

GG

mayweather spent years getting punched in the face by some of the hardest hitters in the world, he's not going to get KOd by a guy who's never fought with boxing gloves

i hope mcgregor wins but there really is no chance

Already grown up and woke. Mayweather just cares about money and beating up his girlfriends. McGregor just wants to prove something, that and get fat stacks and retire early then become a coach. If you can't see that, you need to open your eyes once in a while.

Won't be destroied.
Will lose a unanimous decision.

We're just not going to see 49-1.

>he's not going to get KOd by a guy who's never fought with boxing gloves

He's used to punching bare knuckles (OK, fighting gloves, not boxing). That's a different kind of punch. The extra weight of the gloves might be a problem if he was out of shape or had no stamina, but it's also a plus because his hands won't care about the punches as much.

that's the point, retard. of course they are only doing it for the money. you expect them to want to do it for free? that would somehow make it better for you? or maybe you are okay with them getting paid, as long as they aren't motivated by greed?

again, grow up.

stop

3 possibilities:
>Boring match as everyone is expecting, Mayweather wins on points

>McGregor gets a lucky punch and KO's Mayweather. Everyone riots.

>Mayweather literally kills the rank amateur McGregor in the ring and everyone in the USA riots

>no stamina

that's an understatement, he's never punched anyone for more than a few minutes at a time.

mayweather is literally the best, and spent his whole career proving it by beating all the runner ups for that title. mcgregor is new to boxing and doesn't have a chance

stop letting your fanboying blind you to reality

Did Mayweather ask for heavy (12 oz) gloves, or light ones(10 oz)?

If he asked for the heavy ones, he's looking for a battle of stamina, light ones and it's going to be a punchfest.

The MMA gloves are usually 4 oz.

is Mayweather gonna win? yea, probably...
is McGregor gonna get knocked out? not impossible, but not fucking likely... The dudes taken more abuse to his dome in MMA than Mayweather is capable of dishing out... most likely Mayweather wins on points, small chance McGregor catches him sleeping and drops him with one good punch... Mayweather hasn't been in the ring for 2 years, but they're also playing his sport

Just looked it up. 10 oz gloves.

This is going to be interesting...