Soon to be unemployed poor fag needs your help

Soon to be unemployed poor fag needs your help.
Going to jail tomorrow. Was run off the road by inattentive cop and put on multiple false charges to cover his ass. Not enough money for lawyer and make too much gross for appointed attorney. Full story in thread and detail how you can help.

murder him make it look like ms13 did it

What charges?

Be me. Biker leaving a meeting planning a charity Easter egg hunt this year for a local hospital. Driving home cop pulls out 10 feet in front so I dump my bike.

It's a rookie cop . Really shaken up I tell him I'm fine not realizing my foot was broke or toenails we're ripped off. Also had a nasty gash in leg soaking my pants in blood.

Cont.

Stopped caring at
>biker

Op here.

So rookie cop is freaking out I'm bleeding telling him it's ok.

His supervisor shows up and I tell him it was an accident no worries. He proceeds to do an "investigation". Comes back and asks me how fast I was going. I say well bike was in second gear (I own a bagger).

So I say I couldn't have been going over 40 before rev limiter would stop bike .

Cont.

No, fuck you.

OP here. After being question for about an hour the officer asked me if I liked to be fucked without lube. I told him i wasn't too partial to the raw-dog, but he wasn't having it. He bent me over my crashed tricycle faster than you can say "hairy brapper" and pulled down my pants, ready to eat my asshole out.

I had just eaten so HEAVY taco bell and accidentally shot a mean fart right in his face. He wasn't to happy about this and beat me savage like until I was unconscious, then arrested me on assault charges.

What do Sup Forums?

So the supervisor gets a grin on his face and says try 95mph...

Me ah ok I see where this is going...

Adrenaline is wearing off at this point. I ask for ambulance ... They refuse.

Proceeds to say I must have been drinking.

I say yeah um take me to the hospital I will submit to a blood test (nearly impossible to beat in court)

They refuse.

Arrest me charge with dui , 95mph in a 30
No insurance ( I have loan on bike insurance is required). Obstruction.

Taken to jail refused medical treatment.
Refuse to allow me to take breathlyzer

Left bleeding on concrete slab for 6 hours.

Bike towed. Impounded.

Cont

Not me

This is only possible if you're a nigger. And a nigger on a bike... Where's the poor white man you stole it from?

You deserve this, nigger.

Released from jail told I should go to hospital right away. Kek.

Anyway. Fast forward my job is now at risk. Cops still lying

Need a way to make money for kids while inside.

No not looking for handouts. But there is an app that if you use referral like most will pay me $5 per person so if anyone uses it I at least have some cash built up to keep my family afloat.

Ibotta is the name I'm sure most have heard of it.

Use my referral code when signing up

Beats me just begging or using a go fund me.

Drjjie is my referral. Would help me out tremendously.

PS. Fuck the police.

Nope just a factory worker. A dad of 6 and a guy that does charity all the time.

After being arrested and beaten by my would-be lovers I was locked in the cell, refused medical marijuana, and without my tricycle.

After a few hours I realized how screwed I was. I couldn't even masturbate to relieve stress as I was still handcuffed. Then I realized that I can reach my asshole. I did my best to spit on the floor and rub my fingers in it to lube them up, then twirled the hairs around my asshole a few times before plunging deep.

The feeling of my raw skinned up hands going in and out of my oft-fucked anus was sublime. The warmth I felt as I stimulated my prostate, my asshole contracting around my fingers as I reached orgasm. It made me forget all about my troubles.

My boss unfortunately was there seeing his wife, and he wasn't happy to see me being such an openly faggoty faggot. My job is now at risk, I lost my bike, and I'm really afraid. The cops are still calling me asking if I want to be raw-dogged. I have to admit, I consider the offer sometimes.

I'm really scared that I could go to prison. Those boys will destroy my anus in a heartbeat. I don't want to be a prison cum-slave Sup Forums.

Please help. i'm fucking scared.

cool story bro

Legit. Sounds fucking crazy but legit happened.

Oh well was worth a try. I give up.

godspeed user, fuck the police

Thanks bro

You know u can get a lawyer that you don't have to pay until you win your case right?

Only lawsuits at least where I live.

>Was run off the road by inattentive cop and put on multiple false charges to cover his ass

Yea, I'm sure that's -exactly- what happened and you aren't some sort of faggot that can't own up to his own mistakes.

Someone bring this to the news and fuck the police

Its too bad you have to deal with something like this. I feel lucky, see, I have a father who wouldn't stand for this kind of bullshit. He'd hire a lawyer, a good one, and I wouldn't really have to worry, ESPECIALLY if a cop ran ME off the road and tried to falsify charges. I'd have a heyday with that.

Nope. And honestly not pissed at the rookie . His sergeant however... There was limited visibility due to a building and giant telephone pole so I get that much on the rookie's part. But I'm thinking he's the one that needs to own up to his actions. I also get the whole "cover your ass" part to avoid civil lawsuit but damn man I'm a fucking father and part of a charity organization that was just planning an event to help a children's hospital. Was on my way to go chill in my garage. BTW I take meds for ptsd and literally can't drink with the ones for chronic nightmares. Getting locked in a cage busted and bleeding definitely did not help with that.

Op it's life. My boss just wrote me up for bring up to our boss how his friend who I work with is not doing his job and making up reports. I have weeks at best. Once I brought this up to the big boss I was the one who was blamed. So I'm looking for a new job hope these up coming interviews go good.

Also this story is fake as fuck. You get an court appointed one so BS. Don't matter if you can afford it or not.

Nope not in Iowa . I make too much gross to qualify. Not even kidding it's ludicrous. I live in Illinois work in Iowa. In Illinois you just have to say "nope can't afford it" and boom you get an attorney. Iowa has an application . Even with my dependants and bills I did not qualify.

And I also pay 2600 a month in child support for kids that fucking live with me. Can't afford a good damn attorney for that shit either. But their piece of shit mother can afford all the Vicodin she can eat. Or whatever she's moved on to by now.

Also. That nepotism bullshit sucks. Hope you find a better job.

>I can't afford a lawyer for arbitrary reason
>but they won't give me a court appointed one for arbitrary reason

Sure seems legit.

Yep it's bullshit. Never seen anything like it. Yet I see my former attorney in there free of charge for crackheads. I'm a fucking master electrician living paycheck to paycheck getting fucked in family and criminal court.

fuck off
if your story is true and your too dumb to figure out how to fight this in court (and easily win) you deserve jail time

Also while my ex (an RN) collects a shit ton of my money and never sees her kids.

Fucking almost an heroed over this shit.

How. My word against the cops. My dumbass didn't have my go pro on. Last time that will ever happen.

How would you win genius. It's essentially your word vs a cops. In most cases it should of been recorded on the cops dash cam but they don't all have them and pretty easy to make some bullshit excuse saying it was off.

My biggest concern is for my kids. Guess where they go when I get locked up. To their junkie mother's house.

Checked on that their dashcam only works when emergency lights are on.

But yeah guys that do nothing but raise their kids and help disabled adults and children deserve jail.

Gonna have to call bullshit. Dropping your bike will leave marks, and speed an be obtained from that

Goin to the hospital the next day will pull out any amount of alcohol and that can abstract whether you ere drunk at the time. Along with medical reports.

Also, police report.

Not seein shit. This would likely be an easy case for an attorney, good chance of pro boner.

Dont send this guy shit till he coughs up some legit proof.

Has to be within 2 hours for blood test to be admissable. And yes you are absolutely right. I measured the following day and did math and my speed was 33.25 mph. The cop made the shit up in police report. Said I slid 356 feet. Would have been better off tboning the squad for ejection distance. My bike was hardly fucked up at all. Just a scrape on the crash bar and right side saddle bag. The cop just was that fucking full of shit.

What do you need for proof

Hell my bike is at work with me no repair I'll take a photo hang on

95 mph my fucking ass

old b is still alive. thx user

I did actually kek at this. At least get a little humor before lockup

Dude, you are being fucked by the Draconian Zionist system.

I am so sorry.

I have no idea what to say, my man.

That cop has probably done it before.

Do you have a report/date-time/his badge number/rank/name?

Not on me. Copy of police report is at home. He was blurting out his whole life story right after pulling out in front.

Only one year on the police force no military experience. Just blathering on and apologizing. Until his boss came.

Dude. Listen. Don't an hero.

What if you kill yourself. Just say you did. Your ex starts abusing the kids and she remarries to a fucker who punches your kids for no reason or she has a sister with a chomo son that will rape your daughter.

My gf's father killed himself and that caused her to be abused, beaten, raped, called names, bullied and a lot of other shit.

One person dying caused this.

Her father.

Your kids need your ass.

It must depend on state, because a friend of mine contested a reading via hospital blood test after release from booking. In fact, that would be A rather fucked rule, all they would need to do to ensure you couldnt independantly verify is hold you for 2+ hrs.

If you measured it, and it can be verified, 33 is quite a bit less than 95. Contest all the charges, no straight judge is gonna see that and say " honest mistake"

Come to think of it, no bbreathalyzer/blood/urine sample on scene, very easy to verify major discrepancy on scene, very easy to verify medical issues (gravel embedded in skin is no joke), a lawyer would eat this shit right up.

This whole thin smells funny.

My negroid, a wise man once said, "Always get tape, Frank"

Always record these people with a mic, wire, tape recorder, phone, body cam, anything with playback.

CALL A DIFFERENT POLICE DEPARTMENT

ASK FOR AN INVESTIGATOR

IF YOU DONT YOU ARE AN IDIOT FOR NOT HELPING YOURSELF.

ALSO: MANY LAW FIRMS ONLY MAKE YOU PAY IF YOU LOSE THE CASE + GIVE FREE CONSULTATIONS

QUIT BEING A FAGGOT AND HELP YOURSELF

Looked me dead in the eye and said that sergeant is their state certified instructor for crash scene investigation lol. Bout fucking lost it

I did bro. Have a cousin that is a deputy in another county same state. Really just think it's a big scam to cover their ass from a lawsuit

Notice the truck disappearing behind the pole? I get why the kid pulled out but they didn't have to fuck my lights out in the courts.

Sue them and the city.

Sit your kids down tonight and explain to them what is going down.

DHS may take and seperate them.

Ensure you have someone you can trust to look over them and get a lawyer.

Consult him ASAP.

Go to avvo or some other attorney chat consultation thing and sue the wallet out of those fuckers' back pockets.

But it was fucking dark so how he didn't see my bright ass hid headlight is beyond me.

Call the news too

All the lawyers here are too fucking chicken shit. All buddies with judges and DA. Our fucking "justice" system in this country is fucked.

Thanks to them I'll never trust a cop I don't know personally again. Fucking pigs.

You will still get a public defender. Even if you make too much money, they will just send you a small bill for their services.

Oh well. The cunt took a hard working father and stole everything to cover a simple mistake. God damn depressing. Anyway stay away from Davenport Iowa.

Nope tried.

They have dirt somewhere.

What state are you in?

dubuque ia?

It was like that in Kansas. Where I grew up though.

I live in Illinois but incident was in Iowa. I live in the quad cities area.

Davenport is where it happened I live on the other side of the river was heading to 280 to go home and chill in my garage. Was building a train in my garage for my kiddos

b. A person with an income level greater than one hundred twenty-five percent, but at or below two hundred percent, of the poverty income guidelines is not entitled to an attorney appointed by the court, unless the court makes a written finding that not appointing counsel on the pending case would cause the person substantial financial hardship.

c. A person with an income level greater than two hundred percent of the poverty income guidelines is not entitled to an attorney appointed by the court, unless the person is charged with a felony and the court makes a written finding that not appointing counsel would cause the person substantial financial hardship.

Still built it lol. They love it and was practically free .

I am sure that a father of 6 can convince the court that you cannot afford a private attorney.

Yup and they go off gross pay. Which is 76k a year. But after child support ass rape for kids that I have full time and taxes etc my take home is like 30 something plus the bills associated with having 6 little midgets to feed and clothe.

The judges gave zero fucks.

Different fag here. I've been in a similar position. Got a DUI in Alabama, was "employed" by a temp agency but I had finished my last assignment and they hadn't found me a new one yet so I wasn't actually making any money but the judge said I had a job so I couldn't get a PD. Ended up just pleading guilty and doing six months probation with alcohol counseling and shit, no jail time, but the lawyer part of OP's story is familiar to me.

You would think. "Even with your dependants we cannot appoint attorney".

Fuck them.

Fucking dumb isn't it? Sorry for your situation too.

Again... You need to petition the court for a financial hardship exemption. I have been in a similar situation in Iowa. I make over 100K and was able to get a public defender (they billed me for $250). I just had to write a letter to the judge.

Yeah completely fucked up man. This was like twelve years ago in my case but I'll never forget my complete disbelief at that. I was guilty as shit, mind you, but that was hardly the point. Best of luck my dude.

Thanks bro.

>FB_IMG_
>reddit spacing
>normie job
>getting arrested
>being a literal dad

Tried that. Still a no go. Fucking stupid. Really think they are just burning me to save a lawsuit that I wouldn't have even fucking filed as you see in the photos the damage was superficial. And bones etc heal. Kinda glad they didn't take me to the hospital in a way as they would have probably taken me off work. Can't feed kids on short term disability.

Just kinda hobbled around on a broken foot with my toenails all missing til it healed. Metatarsal will likely need to be rebroken and set properly.

Fucking cool dad tho.

OP I am a cop. I wrote a really long post and it didn't send because of the fucking captcha.

Long story short, if this is all true, fight that shit. If you can't afford a lawyer or they won't appoint you one, you can represent yourself.

If you were recorded and it is in evidence you are golden. If you request medical attention or to give a blood sample for DUI they are legally required to do so.

Insurance companies can prove you had insurance at the time.

You didn't say they had you do standardized field sobriety tests. Those are required for DUI unless it is unsafe for you to do them.

Again if this is all true, sue the shit out of that lying sergeant, not the police department as a whole. Cops like that give good cops that want to protect good people from real criminals a bad name.

Good luck OP

Anyway the fucking app works and is pretty badass actually.

If you feel so kind as to use my referral code :

drrjjie

That would be awesome. If not. It's still a cool app. I gotta go to a safety meeting.

Word of warning never trust a cop fucking ever. Took me a long time to trust them again and it's fucked for good now.

Ibotta is the app.

It wasn't recorded. Til after the wreck and the Sargeant had a mic not full body cam. The one with the bright ass lights that indicates when he was shutting it off and turning it back on. The dashcam shows only me standing bleeding on the side of the road with a hand on the rookie's shoulder telling him it's ok and you hear me asking if he's ok and needs to sit down (he was really shook up ). Genuinely felt bad but at that point the audio cuts and you hear nothing.

Oh gotta head to meeting but yes the did field sobriety but was just me up against hood of squad facing away while officer shined light to check pupils. Not one drop of alcohol in my system as I said above somewhere I take a nitro pill to make my sleep dreamless due to ptsd one beer literally fucks me up like I drank a case and a bottle of whiskey. So I don't drink.

Carefully contrived situation unlikely to be true.

I really hope the green horn doesn't follow in his piece of shit supervisor's footsteps.

>biker
kys

Kinda daily risk when you ride a machine basically with a motor directly under your nutsack. Nice trips tho.

lawllll

yeah I knew this story was bullshit

here's the catch everybody

Your first mistake was in ever obtaining a motor vehicle and becoming a slave to the modern automotive insurance industry.

No catch don't use it then. Hell download it and have friends sign up with your own referral costs nothing. Don't use my code still a cool app just figured a better way than begging.

Pics or it never happened.

Oh well. This is now a "pick my alias for booking thread"

Trips pick the alias I give booking tomorrow

Then check the Scott county Iowa inmate listing.