So i have a little over 12 hours till i have to take a drug test, been taking activated charcoal for a week now...

so i have a little over 12 hours till i have to take a drug test, been taking activated charcoal for a week now. just took a drug test at home and im border line pass/fail, anyone have any advice on what i can do in the little time i have left to help increase my chances of passing???

well for one if its marijuana u can just drink hella water i heard that cleans out ur system

Use the mid part of your pee, it's the cleanest. So, pee a little, then pee in the cup, then pee the rest of the way into the toilet. Right now I would do a shit load of exercise and sweat as much as you can. If you can go to a Sauna, that would work best, or take a really hot bath...

yes just marijuana, drinking water now, probably all night too

If he drinks too much water, he'll piss clear and most likely fail.

honey, idk heard it from someone
water, it helps
sweating, go for a jog

how much water would you say i should drink?

Cranberry juice helps too, so do all diuretics. I'd pick up some herbal teas high in diuretics.

A normal amount, drinking water won't really help anyway, because THC binds to fat.

btw thank you to everyone who is helping out, means the word

wow, what an insightful and scientific mind you have. THC sticks to the fat cells in your body. it takes 90 days to clear your system, no matter how much water you drink. the answer is to not take drugs before a drug test, moron.

my situation right now is that all stores are closed, so i have water, charcoal, and exercise at my disposal

> implying everybody's body chemistry is the same

You're not helping any, go be a cocksucker somewhere else

i have passed in just 2 days with charcoal, btw weeds not a drug and i will remember not to next time lol

Dont do this. Exercise will work if you had more time but at this point by burning fat, you'd be releasing more thc-cooh into your urine.

OP, what do you mean by "border line pass/fail"? Because if you have the standard test strips, it's very common for the clean line to be very faint. Good news for you is that that's perfectly fine and you will pass the test. As others mentioned, drink healthy amount of water and give them mid stream pee. Don't drink too much water to a point your pee is clear - they won't accept it and will make you come back.

if you truly believe THC takes 90 days to exit the system, you are either fat as fuck or fucking retarded. it takes 4 weeks for the average-sized American male to rid THC from his system

user I was a 6 year toker and was clean at 57 days. But I also exercised like a mofo and probably lost 20 lbs in that period.

>weed is not a drug

maximum kek

binge on whole lemons in a large glass of water, gatorade, cranberry juice, piss constantly, and at least 2 times before going and binge on the way, pee into toilet for 4seconds then proceed to pee in cup.
I took a drug test at a hospital and they took 3 samples and still said I passed. I had 24 hours though notice, because I said I had an urgency in picking up a family member that was a lie.

the average sized american is like 400lb

the line was not solid, ik that that can still mean that i pass but just for extra precaution i figured id get some advice ya know

what do you do with the charcoal? i've never heard of that

chug water faggot you're screwed at this point. try to dilute as much as possible without making it obvious

XD

I used fake piss, it actually worked. The problem is that it's pricey and keeping the shit warm enough. I put some in a catheter bag and pissed out of that. Worked like a charm, was even able to smoke the night before.

activated charcoal absorbs toxins and drug from your system and you poop them out, works very well, passed many doing it, best was in just 2 days and i am a heavy smoker. $7 for 100 pills

once again i want to thank everyone for the help, yall some true Sup Forums friends

The best option is substitution. I did it earlier this summer. Just be mindful of the temperature and be discreet in the restroom.

Drink as much water as you possibly can.

the hard part is finding someone who would do that, i only really know one person who doesnt and she lives with a bunch of smokers, tried hers once and even she failed :(

If you drink too much water it'll be obvious that you're trying to dilute. Make sure you get up early and piss a bit before you go, and don't immediately piss in the cup, get started then fill it

Good luck user

Clean piss in a condom. 2 pairs of tight underwear. Place underballs wear for a couple hours. Works every time unless you have a cock gazer watching you. Then you do an oil change

FUCK THAT, id rather fail that do an oil change XDXDXD lmao

THC is fat soluble so eat a lot of high fat items.

What's an oil change?

There's also synthetic urine.

Op this will do the trick (do this before work on an empty bladder)
>Obtain drug free piss
>Aquire thin tube, insert into pee pee hole
>Funnel down the clean piss down to you bladder

you piss all you can, then get a tub, put it up your dick till it reaches your bladder, then enject clean urine into your bladder so that when you pee it looks like yours and its clean

Another thing, all tests have different tolerance levels. If it's super important, the tolerance level may be lower than the test you took making less THC fail the test, if it's trivial, then it may be higher than the test you took.

Attain clean piss, put in condom, tie it off, hide between sack and leg so it stays temp. Have safety pin pinned to the inside of your jeans and poke 4-5 holes in piss condom, sounds like legit piss, has temp of legit piss.

Good luck op.

Step One... Buy One gallon of Cranberry Juice (At least 20% Cranberry) and One gallon of water.

Drink two glasses of water.

Wait

Drink 4 Glasses of Cranberry

After pee, eat food.

Drink rest of Cranberry

Drink the rest of Water.

Your piss is cleaned out.