Hey Sup Forumstards question, how many of you eat pizza with ketchup?

Hey Sup Forumstards question, how many of you eat pizza with ketchup?

I do

Crushed red pepper, sometimes. Ranch dressing, sometimes. Ketchup on pizza sounds like it's for uncultured swine.

That sounds like something Trump would do.

>Ketchup on pizza sounds like it's for uncultured swine
>Ranch dressing, sometimes

I've done it before

Ranch dressing is fucking disgusting
Good thing I voted for him
Nice to see someone with sense

Stop talking to me. I'm eating spaghettios

I use to cover that nasty fucking square shaped "pizza" they served in public schools in ketchup. Because that's the only way it was edible. That shit is probably why I have digestive issues.. Was melted plastic on cardboard slaughtered in ketchup

Wat
Do you phillistines do this? Do you put fucking ketchup in spaghetti too? On steak?

ok

I eat pizza one of two ways
Slathered in hot sauce, or with parmesan and crushed red pepper

WHO doesn't eat ketchup on steak is the better question...

A well done steak with ketchup. Throw some peanut butter and pickle on some sourdough buns. And best meal ever.

Have you ever noticed only autistic kids eat Parmesan?

Apparently autistic people have the best taste

Sounds like the special needs school meal

For super dry cheese that mind as well be salty finely crushed up leaves? Sure thing bud.

Sounds like someone is jealous. Of my mighty fine taste buds.

You must be getting shitty parmesan
Either way parmesan helps soak up the oil and makes the pizza neater.. also I like the texture

Kek

You just reinforced my point that it was a dry gritty cheese... Autismo. You pick the icky stuff off the pizza too? Or is it just the cheese and you just eat that and nothing else...?

thats fuckin disgusting

Look at me faggot. Look at the picture. This is the real Parmesan. If you eat this, you have great taste. I know you don't, because you wouldn't put it in pizza.
You're a food nigger. Scum.

Eating dry cheese... Pick the dingleberrys from your ass too and stuff them under your tongue?

Mix of ketchup and hot chilli sauce
This OK?

Region: New England. Never seen anyone do that, isn't the tomato sauce fill the role of the ketcup? To each their own.

I half expect you to put grape kool-aid in wine.

Fucking philistine
>Parmigiano Reggiano ftw

None pizza with left beef. The only way to pizza.

Finally a man of wealth and taste. Unless you put that in pizza, in which case you have the palate of a boat driven slave.

If you want to eat salty cheese eat sharp cheddar.. At least it's moist.

Put Spaghetti Sauce on Pizza.
Trust me on this. Heat it up in a microwave
then put 2-3 tablespoons of this on top of a
slice of extra cheese or pepperoni. It's awesome.

pretty much pizza sauce is more or less just spaghetti sauce with some extra herbs

>357 ▶
>
Well I am british so maybe that explains it

Or just fat

or you're missing out on the context on stuff and you just like to shitpost?

It's been my experience that most pizza places never put enough tomato sauce on their take-out pizza. Papa John's and Domino's is infamous for this. Adding ordinary warmed pasta sauce from the jar to the top of a delivery pizza makes it 100% better. Tastes best on Little Caesars.

well perhaps if you want take-out pizza to taste fresher. I should definitely try that, thanks for the tip.

tbqh famalamawhambamthankyouma'am, any pizza is better than that bullshit those kikes in New York call pizza.

Pic related, fuckin jews