What makes blacks so much more confident and alpha than white """men"""?

what makes blacks so much more confident and alpha than white """men"""?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XLOB3lS4cXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The fact that they've created great civilizations and have invented so many things, contributing so much to society and the world at large.

Lol

They aren't.

They are over-compensating

It's because women are biologically attracted to dark triad men and these traits are very present in black men.
Narcissism- ayy new Jordan's and clothes nigga fuck
Machiavellinism- I don't care about this bitch but she think I love her I just wanna fuck
Psychopathy- I'll kill that nigga I don't give a fuck on my life

White people didn't invent shit, you motherfuckers just went and wrote all these bullshit ass laws on paper and now if everything is on paper its legit.

Same with Einstein, you really think a jew working in the patent office thought up all that shit on his own?

LMAO biggest kek group in the world, well, white americans ha

Low income breeds strong wills. Same goes for white guys tbh. Just as many jacked douchebags from low income neighborhoods as black gansgta niggas.

I'm sure warriors from any miedval race or ancient era would trounce most of our men these days anyways, but I like to think rich guys don't have to defend their shit or impose wills as much because they aren't challenged, and since bullying and whatever is treated like a huge fucking problem.

They won't have to worry about breaking the law because they're going to jail anyways.

Obvious bait is obvious.

This shilling is getting old.

You were in caves when we were building great civilizations

>ITT

nobody likes niggers

worst human beings on world map, tru dat

WE WUZZZ KAAANGS. MUHH PEANUTBUTTAH

white people have NO culture, white history is filled with hatred and evil of you cracker jack, crack-honkeys stealing from other races including their cultures. blacks are inferior in culture you say?
atleast we have one, where whites have none at all, when u think of white culture what comes to mind? music? no blacks did that, dancing? the spanish did that, food? mexicans, took that.
not to mention white people are genetically INFERIOR to blacks, white people are prone to skin cancer, sunburns, eye cancer, lice, aging quickly, un-athletic, if you think your race is seriously surperior just because your kind can solve useless math equations , then you're a fucking idiot.

youtu.be/XLOB3lS4cXM

Why do people still reply to this pathetic niggers baits this is all t his maggot does all day everyday what a fucking loser

Stupidity and a cultural bias for signaling as a desirable trait.

Thats the way we designed them to be. Strong and dumd and easily manipulated

I like history filled with evil and hatred and now get on your knees and suck my dick

Low iq
Ignorance is bliss op

spoken like a true snow nigger

lol

Its all okay... the great second crusade will soon come to every person of coloured origin. The day so called dick less whites raise up and castrate all blacks and nuke the sands of africa/middle east is near. It will be so hard felt the sands will glow green for generations. Your time in the hip hop filled spotlight is almost near, the plan has already started... give it one more generation and whites will not only rule over their slaves, but kill all who try to deny our birth right.

Oh yeah?
Which ones

We'll, the black guy in your photo is probably on steroids. His 'confidence' is probably just rood rage.

I'm not trying to do this in any case (yet it happens SO often, it feels like I'm bird-dogging), but why are coonhounds so desperate to cheat on their boys with white guys / chads?

I've flipped 4 different ones from "never go back" to "OM-Gee! Are all white guys this amazing?" Seriously, these girls get thirsty AF.

blacks don't have a natural instinct to be monogamous it's a common trait among r-selected species too.

Dunning-Kruger Effect combined with narcissism/sociopathy?

>That israel flag