So I've been posting a few pics of an ex of mine and now through an image search she's found out and is threatening to...

So I've been posting a few pics of an ex of mine and now through an image search she's found out and is threatening to have me fucked up if I don't remove them.

What do Sup Forums? Pic related since i know i'll get told to post it but not dumb enough to post the original

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/_/articles/dmca/
mega.nz/#F!rcR1gQBT!_caqcV7mgLi3NAg7M-Sdpg
youtube.com/watch?v=i_wPvRozF4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you deserve it.

Does she have prove YOU posted it?

Thanks for your help

Not really but apparently she only sent them to so kind of

Karma's a bitch I suppose.

Life in jail is coming. Better make the most of freedom whilst you can

> remove
> internet

just DMCA it

She used to talk about posting them online all the time. Its her friends or cousins specifically actually that im worried about

As long as there isn't enough evidence that you were the one who posted it, you'll be fine.
Just make sure she doesn't have people she knows whack you on the head or something.

I've seen the term but i have no idea how to even start going about doing it. Is it just an email to the site?

Get a gun if you're from USA otherwise carry a knife.
Problem fixed.

Well if convicted you'll get life in jail. So why not make the most of your freedom and live a little before you get convicted?

this is your best bet. If it was me I'd be like

"Look I didn't post those, but I will do my best to help you get them taken down"

I'm pretty sure you cant DMCA them, but she can. But if you truly want to help her out- that is what I would do.

google "how do I DMCA takedown"

also post the fucking nudes you faggot. you can blur face or whatever.

no need to worry, it's just her word. No real judge would bait it. She's clearly a slut

10-1 he has texts / email talking about posting them. browser records. ip records from his ISP will show him connecting to the sites they are posted at. She could mess with his life.

Also it sounds like her FnF want to kick the shit out of OP, which he probably deserves.

I'm positive she's posted them herself too like i said she's talking about having her friends after me
we both live in rural us so not like i can just move cities and disappear

"through an image search"

what?

Fuck off

>Underage newfag

This is not a thing that happens. Stop trying to scare OP, he's obviously a stupid kid.

OP

Of course he is, he should be. Fear is the best teacher. Outside of a good ass kicking. Shit humans ability to understand long term consequences doesnt even develop until 16 or so... and some people not until 20!

Best move is one I described. Say you didn't post them, and help her to get them taken down.

ask her where she has posted them, so you can find those sites.

If you are helping her, that will go a long way towards not getting your ass kicked.

Tell her how shitty it is that this happened, but you aren't responsible, and will work with her to fix it.

If you are diligent enough you can get a lot of them taken down.

Thank you for helping

no problem. though personally I do think you deserve to get your ass kicked. it is a shitty thing to do to someone.

but I've done plenty worse in my life. you know what is crazy? right now I DONT have that

>I fucked up

feeling in my stomach. It is the best feeling ever. I used to have it all the time.

woah there edgelord

>austistic screeching intensifies

You need to post an uncensored version so we can see what we need to remove.

I'm notdumb enough to start doing that again. the only reason i posted that was to stop everyone asking for the pic before they gave advice

not sure how that is edgy or autistic, but w/e. I just spent a lot of time fucking up, doing stupid things, and worrying about what would happen next.

I said it to encourage OP that this will pass, and to remember this shitty feeling, so you think first before doing stupid shit.

Maybe if more people were trying to be helpful I'd link but not posting again myself and definitely not worth it just to get told I'm an idiot and deserve it

What's the red exclamation mark mean and why isn'tthe thread bumping?

why, you were an idiot. just own up to that. I posted some good help - gimme some of those tits to look at.

Just tell her that you messed up, and that you, and some others are working hard now to find them and get them taken down. Now, please share the links. For "Education reasons" and "For Science"

I already said I'm not posting them here again. they're on enough sites without making it worse

just post some non-face ones

You said if others were helpful you might post a link. I guess the key word is 'Might' though. I wish you good luck man, stay funky fresh

I don't have any except the ones I posted on here already and not posting them even without face. i know for fact her cousin goes on here and would recognise their bathroom

>zomg he posted his ex's tits online, he deserves to suffer

reddit is calling shitbird

if you already posted them.... why no post again? hgelp a bro out. I can only jerk off if I know the chick is embarrased by the photos. It is a medical condition.

read the thread bro

you should post them again - no harm. just some titties or something.

i'd rather not keep making it worse

won't make it worse, just 1 pic no one would recognize

>shyamalan twist, it's her baiting you!

No. Sorry but i'm not reposting bro

Fuck it.
Will post cropped pics since its apparently the only way to get any replies. Is there anything else i cam do except a dcma?

Bumping with random nudes until i get some decent answers

how about not caring?
only giving people who are willing to use the info against you power over you by giving a fuck.

there's literally billions of tits on the internet, if not trillions by this point.

Take it on the chin. You fucked up, there is no way to remove them all.

her tits aren't great so just say you didn't post it yourself.

noone's gonna download nor repost her shitty tits anyway

they've been uploaded to sites already and it wasn't me who posted them
So they've already been saved and shared which is why i don't want to post them again

I ran into this girl on kik once. Turns out I had saved her nudes from an omegle bot. An app on her phone sent her nudes to the developers, who had in turn sold them to a third party. Tell her that's what happened.

They can't do that faggot.
Don't scare OP anymore.

that sucks

I have a solution for you
stop posting on chinese illiteracy awareness forums and don't share pictures of people that are clearly more powerful than your beta cuck faggot ass

where'd you save them? trying to find as many sites they're posted on as possible

I don't think he means your girl. he means a girl in general.

he's giving you a generic excuse

is that her?

yeah but post more.

Oh. Thanks for clarifying and thanks to the guy who posted that.

Not her in the last pic but here's anothre one cropped.

I am. Not face or full pics but.

Last one unless there's someone else with suggestions

Any tips on how do i remove pics from the archives too?

you can report images on the archive and that should delete all of them, if the mods agree to take it down

thanks man just trying to find them all now is near impossible

just keep in mind if someone changes a few pixels and re uploads them they can still be saved by the archive. So as long as you report them and no one modifies the picture they should be removed from the archive forever (as long as the mods agree to take them down)

There's been half a dozen different copies when ive cropped some or changed size
Does that mean i have to do it for all of them?

got any puss?

DMCA takedown notice, just like the others

note: she will probably need to be involved with the DMCA notices ( you can't do it in her name ) .

If they aren't part of the "Set" and will probably never get associated with her, I wouldn't worry about it.

also you keep saying if the mods agree
is it just up to them to choose or is there any way to just delete them myself?

Bump

yeah, if they have been modified you need to report each different image at least once because I believe the system deletes all identical copies, but if the image was modified it cant detect them.

And no you cant delete an image yourself on the archive, the mods decide if to delete an image, but I believe places like the b/ archive have an option to put a comment when reporting an image

not sure where u are from, but if you are in the USA, it is not illegal in most states to post nudes you received legally. Even if you were in one of those states like California, as long as you can prove you didn't do it out of revenge (like include their name/information when you shared) then you won't really get in any big trouble

why hasnt any of you niggers searched this shit and posted the originals for op yet?

Thats where i've been searching for them all
i didn't realise there was more than 1 archive?

i didn't post any info with them but worried she'll get recognised anyway from the amount its been reposted
What about tributes? Just realised i can't image search those

Random nude bump

Any more of her? Seen her posted a lot here

yeah there are other archives but I think they are not that active anymore, the two most active ones are archive moe and the Sup Forums archive.

also this might help you

archived.moe/_/articles/dmca/

thanks, ill check that moe one next, pre sure i've reported most of them
what about sites like mless and image fap?

don;t know much about image fap sorry

since she's giving you the choice... just fucking take it down? nobody actually give a shit about your ex' sad tits anyway.

I do. I wanna see her sad little puss too

did you read anything before replying?

Ex

mega.nz/#F!rcR1gQBT!_caqcV7mgLi3NAg7M-Sdpg

nice thanks for the dump. will check for hidden BATs and EXEs

haha when I first saw the name I freaked - I know bonnie taylor... isn't her though.

>always watch for virus with these downloads

It's ok OP It's an anonymous board there's not enough proof for prison. Granted that won't stop her and a group of friends from crushing and ruining your balls

Yea cuz there's only one in the whole world. And you know her.

maybe change your ip though. just to be safe.

obviously not, but I Was hoping

youtube.com/watch?v=i_wPvRozF4s

Lol well a man can dream I guess

>Her and group of friends crushing and ruining OP's balls
But that would be hot

i like me some cbt

Last bump

Anyone know why Malwarebytes had rootkits disabled for a folder scan? It is enabled for full scan.

-Scan Options-
Memory: Disabled
Startup: Disabled
Filesystem: Enabled
Archives: Enabled
Rootkits: Disabled
Heuristics: Enabled
PUP: Enabled
PUM: Enabled

-Scan Details-
Process: 0
(No malicious items detected)

Module: 0

Registry Key: 0

Registry Value: 0

Registry Data: 0

Data Stream: 0

Folder: 0

File: 0

Physical Sector: 0

(end)

stop bumping your girlfriends pancake tits

I'm like the last person here... post some nudes of her!

fucking
flapjack
titties

>imokwiththis.jpg