Kinda sick of being a gay bottom...

Kinda sick of being a gay bottom. My bf wont even let me jerk off and its almost been a year of wearing only womens clothes and taking hrt and tbh i just want to shave my head and beg my parents to take me back.

more your making me hard

Prove it's you and more pics pleaseeeee

Get a new boyfriend, one that meets all your needs.

Lot of help u chuckle fucks are

I hope he turns you into a cuckold. Your dick is so cute show more and tell us what a good little cunt you are

wasent meant in a bad way we just wanna see more of your sexy ass fyi leave your bf hes an ass

Welcome to being a homosexual. Abusive, unsustainable relationships where sexual domination and perversion dominate every facet of your life.

Alpha up, gayboy.

ill take you off his hands :^)

Only reasonable answer

Jesus dude ur righy

Why do you think people hate gays? They cram their sexuality into every corner of their life. Even their speech changes due to their sexuality. They are deranged, mentally ill, sexually obsessed rabid animals.

I mean tbh its not like sex dominates every second, im just sick of having to suck him off every time i just wanna cuddle, and it would be nice if i could cum once in a blue moon

Holy fuck... are you pumping steroids in your ass? Why the fuck do you have an extreme case of gyno? My dude skinny as hell but got gyno out the ass

I'm a top, but I couldn't resist sucking that cute dick. You live near Bowling Green, KY?

You could be my Domme. I'd eat that ass and worship that uncut cock as long as you kept femme.

It sounds like your boyfriend is an asshole. If you're in NYC I could be a better daddy to you.

I take testosterone blockers and estrogen

Oregon, sorry

Do t blockers and estrogen give you puffy nipples?

Damn, well if you ever find your self out this way... [email protected] I'd treat you the way you deserve.

Duh, after a while they will be full breasts if i keep taking them

titty skittles getchu some

Moar?

Tall to your boyfriend. Communicate.

Not op but im on tit tacs too, i like taking fem&ms

Post more

Do you still get boners if you're on t blockers

budding breasts are the best.

omg never heard fem&ms I love it
yup

This.

>omg never heard fem&ms I love it
What are you a faggot?

Ok

Let you? Does he reciprocate blowies or handies?

>not calling them tittyskittles

God damn! I would make love to you all night long!

I hope you die a slow painful death you pathetic piece of shit.

Holy shit that's adorable, now let's see the pussy(male)

don't say it like it's a bad thing

Are you the fag gettin a dildo in his ass in the other thread?

Nice ribcage hon

ah Sup Forums. one thread we're told to grow up and have kids, and the next thread we're listening to some fag with bitch-tits say

>Kinda sick of being a gay bottom. My bf wont even let me jerk off and its almost been a year of wearing only womens clothes and taking hrt and tbh i just want to shave my head and beg my parents to take me back.

>ah Sup Forums. one thread we're told to grow up and have kids, and the next thread we're listening to some fag with bitch-tits say
welcome to Sup Forums

let's see some more cute girls/boys on female hormones

not into it tbh.

just out of morbid curiosity, do the bitch tits go away when you stop taking your hormones, or do you have to get them surgically reduced?

Taking requests?

Your boyfriend is abusive and you should leave him.

Sitting on you legs while they're spread so we can see your cock with tounge all the way out and maybe a collar/choker??

I was asking the bitchboy if he was taking requests, not offering them myself

So you're telling me is that your current boyfriend is a confused cunt so you wanna be straight now. I know this is bait but fuck it. Just find another boyfriend who's better, this post makes my teeth hurt.

Would you?

OP here kys.

He's not even the guy that asked for the request! Ahahahaha

everyone else here, kys

You should though

Triggered? You are more girly than me.

I just need to see more penis.

I get you, I made the request

But you are cute...

Please post more pics of you and your bf

Kys

>gay bottom
>on HRT
I mean... If you're not trans, why the fuck are you taking them?

Hes a whiny little bitch boy. Dont encourage him.

How old are you?
What age did you start HRT?

I don't identify as trans, i just like wearing womens clothes

So a crossdresser. Plans to go tranny?

They get nice sexy child birfin' hips and cute lil titties, they fuck you up and dont recommend dudes take em but they have some nice little perks.

>I'm not trans, I just enjoy women's clothing and am literally changing the chemical makeup of my body so people won't think badly of me
For fucking real? Just wear the goddamn dresses. Fucking find some confidence. People are going to be assholes regardless of what you do. So just do what you want, since you'll have to deal with them anyways.

I know what they do. But if you aren't trans, just wear the fucking clothes. If you want your body to look differently, that's some amount of body and/or gender dysmorphia.
There's nothing wrong with being trans or wearing dresses.

Yeah but i pass as a girl in public so hormones i will never quit

Do your parents know?

Please post pics

awesome nips lose the dick

I don't have dysphoria and taking hrt and presenting as a girl doesn't make me a fucking tranny

it's called mental illness user. not to be encouraged.

>I want to look like a girl
>I'm not trans
What fucking semantic bullshit (at the best) or mental gymnastics fuckery is this?

Thinking about it tbh fam

Im not trans, im just a dude who likes looking like a girl

Post ass

Wait so you think wanting to look like a girl = being transgender?

Couldn't taking hormones and body modification to look like a girl also be an extreme form of crossdressing?

Oh no no no, dude Im totally on your side on this one. I think its fucking insane for a guy to take them, It fucks your body and your brain up. All im saying is if you take them I'll fuck you first, lecture you later.

Im not a crossdresser either

If you read all of his responses to people you can see a steady stream of contradictions and slight autism.

>I'm just a dude who wants people to perceive and treat me as a female
Still haven't explained whether or not it's semantics or mental gymnastics.
If your argument is "body dysphoria/dysmorphia != gender dysphoria/dysmorphia" then you're being a semantic asshat, which I can respect while still rolling my eyes.
If your argument is "I want to look like a duck, swim like a duck, and quack like a duck, but I'm not a duck" then that's some fucking gold medal mental gymnastics.

How would you describe yourself?

Dude i don't force anyone to treat me like a chick, people just do. Im not putting on an act and im not a tranny, i was literally a bored overweight neckbeard virgin only 2 years ago, all this is is a change of pace, not being a tranny or whatever, shit im still conservative even

Theoretically, sure, but if you do that for a fetish, and it negatively impacts your life, you need help, find a fucking therapist, I'm not qualified enough to deal with that shit.

I can get behind this post.
If it's what they actually want, sure. Go right the fuck ahead.
If not, well, see above response.
Either way, if you're feminine enough, I would.

A gay dude with fashion sense i guess

At least i admit im gay

Just imagine the word "Contradiction" with a dick, some balls, a wig and a disappointed father.

I think you should break it. I've been gay for 2 years, bi for some more. I'm trying to become straight again. Join me!

>Dude i don't force anyone to treat me like a chick, people just do.
Never said you DID force them. I just said you want to be treated that way. You seem defensive, user.

>Im not putting on an act and im not a tranny, i was literally a bored overweight neckbeard virgin only 2 years ago, all this is is a change of pace, not being a tranny or whatever, shit im still conservative even
...really? You're telling me that "I thought I'd fuck with my chemical composition, have people assume I'm something I'm not, and behave like something I'm not just because I figured I needed a change in my life" is your explanation?
Sincerely, seek a therapist. There are ways that fuck you up less to get a fucking change of pace. Jesus Christ...
Seek one with a PHD, you have an incredibly tangled train of logic.

How hard is it to go back? Kinda sick of my gender and sexuality running my life

>literally taking prescription hormones counts as a fashion sense
I'm going to fucking slap you upside the head. You're lowering my IQ as you speak.
Robbie, is that you?

It's been difficult, I guess. I really just wanna like women, but sometimes I get stuck checking out guys. Going back isn't easy, but it's something I'm really trying to do.

heteresexual relationships are bad as well

only way to have peace is to be alone or kill yourself

anything is bad if u look at it bad

if u have doubts about bein gay then go back to being straight. LUL like being a cuck at 30 years old is gonna lead u anywhere

just try not to find a girl who won't ruin your life i guess

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU? WHAT DO YOU WANT?

Is that a no?

>you have an incredibly tangled train of logic.
U sound like my bf but maybe ur right. I dunno, u have never "presented " as a girl so how the fuck do u know how i feel??? Do u know the feeling of going to the fair in a short skirt and a tank top bouncing around with girlfriends as you play games, get flirted with, share food, giggle, be slutty, etc.... its seriously addicting, its like strangely a way i can actually feel good and have fun, every day as a girl has been better then the best day of my old guy life

What is your day to day job to earn an actual paycheck to afford such nice razors and cameras.

This made my cringe so bad my spine cracked.

Where did you get your necklace?

I'm going to drop some knowledge on you.
People with body dysphoria will sometimes cut off or mutilate limbs they feel aren't "right" in order to force surgical removal and being patched up.
After this occurs, they no longer feel the dysphoria.
You describing "I feel good about my life as a girl, but I'm not a girl" seems to fit, or is entirely more convoluted than I can grasp. Either way, therapist.

Sounds more like you're trans.
Gay dudes like other dudes, generally they don't want guys that take HRT