Does McGregor stand any chance at all against BASED Mayweather?

Does McGregor stand any chance at all against BASED Mayweather?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XkuYRHK1WDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>BASED Mayweather

Leave. A nigger can never be based.

Great white hope

I'd love for him to win, but Mayweather is going to mop the floor with him.

Maywheather is a nigger's nigger, not based at all. But, they will be fighting on his turf so no, I don't think McGregor has a chance.

For real though

In an actual fight no rules street style? Absolutely
In a boxing match? No.

All he has to do is go the distance and he wins

I'm kind of hoping when they do those "hugs" that boxers do, McGreggor just takes him to the floor and demonstrates some ground game, for the lulz.

McGregor is gonna get owned and make well over 100m in the process. I'm sure he knows he doesn't stand much of a chance but good on him

does a man with no real boxing experience stand a chance against one of the most renowed defensive boxers of all-time?
What do you think?
Heck, maybe Mcgregor will get lucky.. but you all know Mayweather is going to duck and hide and throw out jabs for 12 rounds he'll win on points.

Mad whitebois detected

YEEEEEAAAAAAAH

How the fuck?

Yeah, whatever nigger.

What did he mean by this?
"This is my first time in a boxing ring." -Conor McGregor 14, July 2017

ffwd 24:54
youtube.com/watch?v=XkuYRHK1WDU

kek

what kind of dumb cunt tattoos their own name on their body? is he worried that he might forget what it is after so many blows to the head?

yea, i was more interested in that pic than this convo too guess he jammed up the first shot and tried to force it out, but it's 8 rounds, and I don't think I'd have the balls required to stand there and continue pulling the trigger with that thing in my hand...

HARD WORK

Nope.

Mayweather's entire vocabulary:

YEEEAAAHHHH! and HARD WORK!

after the second one, the odds of you dislodging them all with the third through eighth bullet are just impossible. What a dumbass, could have blown his own hand off easily

Not untrue.

It was done on purpose as a test of the barrel.

Mcgregor's entire vocabulary:
>Oi mate, I loove this city, what a city

ah fuck you, racist asshole.

you forgot "cunt"

I watched the press conference, and mcgregor did not repeat himself all that often.

Mayweather on the other hand just kept screaming YEEAAAHHH! like a fucking dumb nigger, this is the sort of behavior most people tend to satirize.

This

That's an impression of an English cunt

he would wreck mayweather in the octogon

mayweather will wreck him in the ring

>HARD WORK
>HARD WORK
>HARD WORK
>SHOW ME THE EASY WORK
>BITCH
the absolute state of yank banter

Mayweather is going to win. It's already been decided and the powers that be have told Maccie when to take the fall. This is just like 'pro' wrestling.

Well mayweather hasn't knocked anyone out in 10 years

should be interesting

user you're the MVP

Why do amerilards try so hard to be edgy?

not a fookin chance. Even Mayweather knows it and is trying to manipulate the media so that people think mcgregor has a chance.

a nigger literally created the term based

He has a chance.. I've been breaking down boxing and MMA for a few years now, mainly for my friends' betting purposes. Conor has ways to win for sure.. I'll say a few here.

He's not a boxer, that's actually an advantage against a boxer even in a boxing match.. I mean, all i keep reading is about Conor's "dance" he did at the first face off being reported by boxing media and boxing fans.. Bitches that's not a dance, it's called capoeira and is a long standing fighting style.. He was demonstrating that he's not the regular opponent Floyd is used to.

Secondly, Conor is bigger AND faster than Floyd at this point in his career.. He may not have the same skill as Mayweather, but he fights with MUCH more distancing and is a pure counter striker, meaning Floyd will have to close the distance AND lead to hit him, and Floyd really doesn't like to do that, especially now he's lost a lot of speed.

Third i hit on above, distancing and stance, just because it's a boxing match doesn't mean that Conor needs to fight in a traditional boxing stance. If you've ever seen him fight you'll know that he's not a boxer, he fights in a hybrid point karate/taekwondo "bounce" stance, which is SIDEWARDS FACING to allow for faster distance closing/opening... Being a counter striker purely this benefits him greatly, even without kicks.

I feel Floyd will probably find a way to outpoint him, but people who're saying "He has no chance", have probably never seen either of them fight and are going off purely what they've read.

For the record, because i KNOW it's coming, i'm no Conor Nuthugger, and personally feel he's a fucking disgrace to the MMA sport and has ducked every reasonable opponent on his way to the top, candy picking his opponents at will and refuses to defend a title. He also clearly lost twice to Nate Diaz (Who is the same weight as him, 155, NOT 170), and is ranked 6th in the division with a 50:50 record.

But yes, he has a chance.

Who's name should he tattoo on himself?

even if McGregor win he didn't beat Mayweather, the clock did

Mayweather is 40, He has the experience advantage in sheer years and all he's ever done has been boxing. While McGregor was working on his grappling Mayweather was working his boxing, working on throwing kicks, Mayweather was boxing. If Mayweather loses its because his experience couldn't close the age gap, but considering he's beating much better young Boxers within the last four years I don't see McGregor being a huge threat

Sorry white boy

He OK'd Ortiz in '11, but it was a nigger ass move.

Larry Merchant should have kicked Floyd's ass.

Your mom's, of course.

McGregor is gonna get fookin destroyed, he'll literally be a potato after Mayweather is done with him

Everyone I know says Mayweather is gonna knock him out, and I agree with them. McGregor could hold a chance, and I would be sort of shocked to see him win.

It's to id the body after

Aw geez, I think this will be milked for like three bouts at least, to maximize the money for the fighters as well as the tv money

In a mma fight mayweather loses by ko (most likely ground and pound) or decision.
In a boxing fight maywether wins by unanimous decision.

Conor doesn't hold the same tools in mma that would shut a boxer down (wrestling and we haven't seen leg kicks by him too often to know how lethel they could be)
But i guareentee they are better then maywether.

I.e in a real fight conor wins.
Mauwether os a skilled boxer, but its his amazing boxing style that would cost him against any mid-high tier mma fighter

They both drop trou and start tongue kissing in the middle of round 8.

only way mcgregor will win is if the match is rigged and mayweather has bet his entire fortune on throwing it.

how the fuck do you beat the most technical boxer in the world at boxing when you have ZERO fucking experience with boxing?

True as fuck.

Your assuming conors mma style wasn't heavil influinced on boxing nor was he a person who started out boxing. He has experience, just not enough of it for a person like maywether imho.
In a real fight McGregor wins though.

Will they test for steroids?

Not knowing the Lord and savior Based God

No one will win this fight because it's not a real fight. It's a exhibition at best
It will end as a draw or double DQ

Hell na user
Ill tell you whatll happen
1. Boring fight
2. Mayweather win due scoring.

You're delusional user. This is the same thing as Jordan trying to play baseball. Being an athlete at the top of your game doesn't mean you can step into another sport and beat the best players. It's just not even sensible. The only thing driving Conor is his oil tanker sized ego.

p.s., Conor's own boxing sparring partner said Mayweather is going to wreck him.

hype train as old as boxing. truly nothing new under the sun.
>mayweather will win.