My fucking sister keeps disgustingly making out with her scumbag scam artist boyfriend in my living room and my shitty...

My fucking sister keeps disgustingly making out with her scumbag scam artist boyfriend in my living room and my shitty sliding door won't block out the noise. Also I swear to god he was fingering her earlier?

How do I make myself deaf, Sup Forums? Also my grandparents keep doing it whenever they're over and it makes me want to kill myself as well.

Easy. Stand at the glass door and jackoff while they are making out. When they see you they will stop )

You could always not act like a 4th grader and get the fuck over it.

Id say buy some headphones but you're clearly a NEET piece of shit.

It's a no go. I just jerked off to hentai four times today and was trying again until I heard them playing tonsil hockey. Now my boner is dead as fuck.

Have you ever heard old people kissing passionately in front of you with no regard to your mental health? Shut the fuck up, I can't buy headphones right now it's nearly midnight and my old pair broke.

>regard to your mental health

Fucking underage confirmed.

Try to get a sniff of his fingers, only way you can be 100% sure he wasn't just fucking her.

My grandparents had sex on my bed before. My parents got mad at me because I refused to sleep on a blanket with old man skeet and granny gush.

I just turned 18 and graduated high school bro.

No.

go fuck them both up the ass

Seconding this. If you rape them they'll be scarred by the experience and be reluctant to touch or even see each other because it reminds them of the shocking experience.

teenager confirmed

>I just turned 18 bro

Says the child who can't handle the idea their grandparents maintain a healthy relationship.

Yes, I'm a teenager. What's your deal?

I don't care if they maintain a healthy relationship I don't want to hear them making out as loudly as possible while I'm having a fucking wank.

Cut off your ears.

18 IS a child. They may be able to vote and go to war but they're kids, mentally.

Pretty much this. The only reason they're allowed to vote is because of the whole "old enough to die, old enough to vote" thing.

>I was a child at 18

That musta lead to some difficult high school years.

There's really only one solution. Wait until they get really into it then sneak in and bash the boyfriend's brains in with a brick. Proceed to use the blood and brains as lube then monster fuck your sister in her tight little ass. Easy I know right?

I think I saw this in a doujin before. Do you know its name, user?

Fucking Americans.

Don't forget they're old enough to use Sup Forums.

Post pics of sister

Unfortunately good sir I do not know the name of the doujin in question and in fact did not know someone else had used this technique.