Oldfag here (23)...

Oldfag here (23), does the majority of mu still have dedicated portable music players or do you guys just use your phone/tablets/w/e?

Recs for a good one under $50? my old Sansa just broke and I'm wondering if there's anything around that range in price

I just use my phone. At this point, the phone that was included in my plan (Galaxy s7) is better than any cheap mp3 player.

>oldfag
>23

M-my 25th birthday is next week, do I need to leave?

>deticated portable music player
sucks being poor doesn't it?

>traveling a lot = being poor

>having a dedicated music player
>poor
Sucks to be retarded, doesn't it?

not having a phone with removable memory, or enough internal memory to hold your song
>realizing phones hold more than deticated music players
>no housing your terabytes of music on a deticated server you made yourself
HAVE FUN BEING POOR AND STUPID

>get a decent phone
>get yourself a ≥64gb MicroSD
>add on an extended battery if you can
yfw

If I ever see you in the street, you will See my Fist

>dedicated portable music players
>adding expensive closed headphones
>implying i'm autistic enough nor rich enough to effort such luxury

Fuck off OP

I use my phone. Better DAC than most MP3 players and also it's connected to the internet, so, streaming.

>using tech because you think it makes you look successful and not because it fits your needs
truly pathetic

This poster is 15

>buying obsolete tech because you're not aware that the stuff you already have fulfills those purposes
you're getting poorer and stupider by the post

Some of us can't fucking afford smart phones, and i paid $20 for my last sansa--it lasted four great years. Faggot

I buy the cheapest smartphones possible and the sound chips on those things are garbage. I'd rather have a dedicated MP3 player.

>using headphones that can be driven by a phone's AMP/DAC

Is the Fiio X5 still a thing or is that meme dead?

C o w o n b o i s

If you were 35 and not 23, you'd still have your walkman that you got when you were in the fifth grade, and you'd still use it.

what i use. cheap, customizable, good sound quality. x2 xduoo