Graphic Card Prices are still hugely inflated...

Graphic Card Prices are still hugely inflated. This is thanks to these soulless locusts called miners who want to make a couple bucks per day from running a bunch of Graphics cards 24/7.

Meanwhile PC Gamers are fucked for the moment. If you're a miner, Go fuck yourself, Got get a job instead of fucking up an entire market just to get a Dollar or two in profit each day.

>when a fucking rx 580 costs more than a gtx 1080

seriously though AMD is loving the profits from retarded miners but it's fucking up business with gamers

nvidia is sucking up all the gamers while AMD has super inflated prices that miners will buy anyway

I ate a RAM and now my ass hurts

Hey bud, I'm a PC gamer whose tower shit the bed two weeks ago. I could not be more inconvenienced by these inflated GPU prices. That said, go fucking cry somewhere else. It's supply and demand, why are gamers any more worthy of purchasing cards than miners?

Etherium crashed though, probably will have a couple dead cat bounces, but should see cards come back closer to MSRP within the next couple months.

And if you go on craigslist you'll see these fucking miners selling their used Rx 470s for $300 minimum. They'll write how they are a faggot who used their GPU for mining in the description.

>get a job instead of fucking up an entire market just to get a Dollar or two in profit each day.

used market is fucking amazing to get used gpus from miners but they're always sold if they had some sort of thermal issues or just plain old. those fucking things run at 100% load at like 90c because they're all sandwiched together in rows of like 25

Yeah, You're gonna be buying a card that has a much lower lifespan than usual.

This

Buying used pc components is a shit show I cannot understand the appeal. Unless you trying to replace a certain part or double a part (say you want to run two gfx cards that are out of rotation)

yeah fuck buying old amd gpus, you already know they've been used for mining at one point. they're cheap but its a total guessing game on how long it's gonna live for

>Graphic Card Prices are still hugely inflated. This is thanks to these soulless locusts called miners who want to make a couple bucks per day from running a bunch of Graphics cards 24/7.
Actually it's because AI applications use bucketloads of GPUs. Know a guy who,fresh off of selling one computer Hardware company for a ton of money, was brought into another as a wind-down project (in other words, to bring as much value into the company before selling it off), only to discover that the company's main revenue was coming from graphics cards that were selling like crazy to AI startups.

He quickly pivoted the company to focus on it's AI business and is going to make a bundle selling company number 2.

He's smart and a good business man (and a good guy) so I can't be jealous, but that's where all your GPUs are going.

That explains why me, a poor Filipino bastard, can't buy any amd cards.

Cause of all these Filipino ai start ups.

Fuck you, asshole

>PC Gamers are fucked for the moment.
this is because devs are releasing and producing trash rebranded shit tier broken overpriced trash as games

NOT because shitty gpus are being overpriced by a shit market

That's all opinion nigger. I'm looking forward to new metro and farcry.

Even if far cry uses the old engine

That's called the market user

You can't afford them cuz you d9nt have a job

i dont even understand how this could be lucrative? mining makes almost no money nowadays lmao

The market fluctuates a lot, at times it can be incredibly profitable and at times you will be losing money. The market is going to go down and etheruem is going to halve so a bunch of cards are going to be dumped pretty cheap here soon.

fuckin preach user

They were all gone not too expensive you fucking hick.

Literally no stores in anywhere except manila has any amd cards in stock

zero profit in bit coin at the moment. if you can find another currency before it takes off you can make a nice profit but the chances are slim.

you're all fucking nerds and there is no vidya to play anymore anyways

you think I am paying for the Necromancer? suck my cock jews

You jelly about my pile of old dead RX580s that I bought for $260 each that are toast now from mining? Stay mad faggot

its called the market, you fucking braindead faggot

that said, if you mine with GPUs, youre also a faggot. ASIC chips are more efficient

newegg was selling 1080's for 440 the other week. just keep an eye out. use slickdeals.

What about equihash and ethash algorithms that can't be mined with ASICs?

1080s are old news... Ti is where it's at now son

who gives a fuck about those? mine sha and convert it if thats the type of coin you want

you don't NEED a Ti to game though. you'll get an extra 6 months out of a TI before you're forced to get another card 4-5 years from now because you're tired of playing on medium and low settings. Up to you to decide if that's worth it or not. Plus, if you are looking for a TI and can afford a top tier box, you're not going to be bitching about prices.

You don't need a computer to game, but if you have one you better have the nicest hardware available at the time... PC fucking master Race checking in

OP doesn't know how economics works